Sid Justice, The Undertaker, Diesel, Razor Ramon vs. Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
this four WWE powerhouses ... Sid Justice, Undertaker, Diesel (Big Daddy Cool Kevin Nash), Razor Ramon (Scott Hall) .... against.....

Spiderman

the four are great Wrestling characters .... but i think... their whole power and physical strength ..... are absolutely needless.... against ... Spidey.....

CorderaMitchell
This isn't comic, and spiderman wins easily, he's waaaaaay beyond them..

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Betageuze
this four WWE powerhouses ... Sid Justice, Undertaker, Diesel (Big Daddy Cool Kevin Nash), Razor Ramon (Scott Hall) .... against.....

Spiderman

the four are great Wrestling characters .... but i think... their whole power and physical strength ..... are absolutely needless.... against ... Spidey.....

you are showing your age and intentions

snoopdogg
If if were Sid Vicious I would lean towards the wrestlers.

ZephroCarnelian
Spiderman could dodge any of there atacks with ease. And a nice easy backhand from him would send each of them flying.

Spidey wins easily.

mr.smiley
If those wreslters even had a slight chance of winning I would...Oh god I won't even say it.

CorderaMitchell
He can win with just ONE of his powers!

Quick Freeze
oh man but it would be SO cool to see spidey battle the entire WWE. these huge guys being tossed around. and since they're all great fight choreographers it would look sooo cool

Tron
Ummmmm, no, just, no...no expression

Closing

K3VIL
Rey Mysterio VS Spidey would be a good match, and if Rey is helped from Rob Van Damme and John Cena, Spidey is screwed.
Ok I'm a Rey Mysterio fan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.