Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AngelGirl
embarrasment i no this might be realy sad but i thought we needed a thread on Harry! embarrasment now this is going to make me sound even sadder but i was third in line to buy the book! embarrasment alll i have to do now is out read my sister and get back to my sad little life! embarrasment

AngelGirl
sos i no this thread is sad!

cking
so basically you and your sister are at war with each other over harry potter books? Do you think you will come away with the victory at the end?

AngelGirl
Originally posted by cking
so basically you and your sister are at war with each other over harry potter books? Do you think you will come away with the victory at the end? yes because i like winning!bangin

alcoholicpoet
dis beelongz een thee boooke phorum.

Clovie
they said that we'll have this book here in january. so everyone shut the f.uck up.

cking
me to, it always feels good to win. the loser gets the beating.

AngelGirl
Originally posted by alcoholicpoet
dis beelongz een thee boooke phorum. i no it does but i could not find it on serch so i put it on this one instead!
roll eyes (sarcastic)

cking
I'm not a big fan of harry potter, but I'm a fan of the halo novels.

Clovie
Originally posted by AngelGirl
i no it does but i could not find it on serch so i put it on this one instead!
roll eyes (sarcastic) and have you checked the HP forum?

AngelGirl
me to, it always feels good to win. the loser gets the beating. hehehe laughing

AngelGirl
Originally posted by Clovie
and have you checked the HP forum? i only found out there was one after i made the thread! embarrasment

cking
football games are good examples of that.

Clovie
i only found out there was one after i made the thread! embarrasment great laughing out loud

AngelGirl
I'm not a big fan of harry potter, but I'm a fan of the halo novels. oh! wat are they about? confused

AngelGirl
great laughing out loud hmmmmmmmm confused

Clovie
hmmmmmmmm confused better late than never.

AngelGirl
better late than never. year i guess so!

cking
have you ever heard of the game halo? their are three novels called: halo planet reach, the flood, and also first strike. the flood book just goes over the game the other two talk about before and after the game.

DeRFmAn
better late than never. Yeah I'm still waiting for the titianic to arrive in New York. laughing out loud

cking
the soundtrack for the game won several awards.

AngelGirl
have you ever heard of the game halo? their are three novels called: halo planet reach, the flood, and also first strike. the flood book just goes over the game the other two talk about before and after the game. ok kwl! yes i've herd of the game my little brothers got one and two. but i never new it was a novel!

AngelGirl
Originally posted by DeRFmAn
Yeah I'm still waiting for the titianic to arrive in New York. laughing out loud lol laughing

cking
it is. their are alot more interesting stuff about halo in the book than in the game. a movie of halo will be coming out in a couple of years.

cking
they also have toy figures of the master chief and other characters.

Freaky Zeeky
oh! wat are they about? confused

Their based on the game.

whirlysplat
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Actually the Harry Potter frum would be better, I'm glad your reading

Cinemaddiction
roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's OK. I've got a move request in, so it'll be over in the HP forums by Monday.

Originally posted by DeRFmAn
Yeah I'm still waiting for the titianic to arrive in New York. laughing out loud

It did. Didn't you see "Ghostbusters 2"? What the f**k?

AngelGirl
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Actually the Harry Potter frum would be better, I'm glad your reading k! y u glad! confused

Raz
Please use the Harry Potter forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.