Fishing Hurts!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Fishing is wrong!

Nah, I'm not serious....I usually don't release the fish, I kinda like to watch 'em dry out in the sun.

PETA are a bunch of ****ing retards.
Your thoughts? big grin

Bardock42
Fish tastes bad anyways....but PETA should stop having sex with Fish...that just can't be healthy....

debbiejo
I like fish...yummy.....and we have a lake here...we fish all the time, but just for fun...we release them back.....those, if they had cute little expressions on their faces....I probably think twice about hookin em in the mouth or sometimes it catches in their eyes......ewwww...poor little fish.

DeRFmAn
Sushi own you.....and me.

whirlysplat
I love Fish mmmmmmmm

Dagons Blade
Originally posted by long pig

Your thoughts? big grin

Yeah really. They endorsed John Kerry 100% in the last election and they held hands with each other by trying to outlaw hunting, which went hand in hand with Kerry's thinly veiled attempt to ban guns once he was elected. A nice little way to wash each other's hands and kill 2 birds with one stone.

And I'm sure that aside from this, PETA probably would have went ahead and banned fishing rods too...but as for me, I only ever ate one fish that I caught (freshwater trout) and since I'm a seafood kind of guy, it tasted weird and that was the only time.

Since then I catch and release, and bring a camera to prove to the skeptics that I finally caught 'the one that got away' wink catch and release is cool-it gives somene else the chance to catch em' and gives the species a chance to propagate. Good fun sport too.

Bicnarok
I love fish, but fishing on a lake is boring, did it once nearly went mad with boredom

WindDancer
I like to go fishing everynow and then. Mostly weekends. Is my way to get away from the city and enjoy the outdoors. The object of fishing isn't all about catching a fish is about relaxing and enjoying nature. And as far as contaminated fish that is just plain stupid! There is always alerts about certain fishes you shouldn't eat or caught. That is why fishing licenses are important. You get information about this kind of stuff.

Bicnarok
everythings contaminated, mad cows, pig sickness, crop gene manipulation. best stop eating and die then.

WindDancer
Or you can go Organic Products.

dawsey28
Oh come on, what's wrong with eating something fishy?http://www.wzforums.com/images/smilies/la.gif

hh?
i love fish. omega 3 fatty acids own you

no expression

SlipknoT
Yep, I like Phish.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Bicnarok
everythings contaminated, mad cows, pig sickness, crop gene manipulation. best stop eating and die then.

Not organic.....I do.....engineer free.......Oh....I'm soooooo healthy....

Omega and all....and good for you're skin too.. big grin

Don't like pork anymore....not from all I've read......about what they eat...and how they are contaminated.....Ewwwwwww Worlds garbage disposal.....don't like eating living garbage disposals.....makes good pets thought...I've heard...just like a dog.

Imperial_Samura
Nothing wrong with "crop gene manipulation". And I quite like fishing. Mostly throw back what I catch. I'm not in it for the fish. Just the experience (unless it's bloody European Carp, pests of the Australian Waterways). And eating fish is very good. One of those mind foods. Good for pregnant women to, or so I have heard.

And pigs do make good pets. Especially those miniature companion pigs that are only meant to grow as large as a dog (they often get alot bigger, like the size of an actual pig. Never trust a guy selling them in the news paper, always buy from a reputable pet store)

GCG
did you know that Prawns are considered as the cockroaches of the sea ? eek!

Tptmanno1
Ahh silly Peta, Bitching is for assholes..

cking
fishing is one of the most relaxing things a man can do. I haven't been fishing in awhile and I live a block from a lake. I have seven lakes where I live. I wish I could go, but I work all the time.

Darth Revan
Originally posted by long pig
Fishing is wrong!

Nah, I'm not serious....I usually don't release the fish, I kinda like to watch 'em dry out in the sun.

Your thoughts? big grin

Shellfish are much, much more contaminated than the swimming kind. Wrong again, PETA smile

Tptmanno1
Yup, Tis true...

long pig
PETA CAN NOT be as stupid as they seem to be, so they must have another angle or hidden agenda.
What that is, we may never know.

Didn't PETA get in trouble here recently for burning dogs alive and throwing them in the dumpster instead of allowing them to be adopted?

PETA is against animal adoption, they believe it's better for an animal to be killed than to be a pet....huh

Imperial_Samura
Wait, PETA has been killing the animals they claim to be protecting? That is some serious hypocrisy on their part if it's true.

Jackie Malfoy
I hate fishing and eating fishes.JM

Imperial_Samura
But fish is such a beneficial foodstuff. A basic staple of the human species...

botankus
Don't bother waiting around your computer for a reponse to that....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.