Strange vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Only prep allowed is Strange has enough time to gather himself and his artifacts and put up a decent shield.

They start 100 feet apart on an adamantium planet.

(I searched and couldn't find this, so yeah....my bad if it's a dup)

jinzin
something's telling me strange would win this fight...though admittedly I can't really back up why he would...other than him taking it to warlock with the IG gems....thor can't do that IMO.

long pig
I've seen Thor soak up normal energy blasts of magic with Mjolnir, but I've yet seen him soak up an actual spell.

Odin was once forced unconcious by magic sleeping gas, surely if Odin is unable to fight it or absrob it, I don't see Thor doing it either.

Here are my thoughts of what Thor would do(feel free to add more) and how (a small prepped)Strange could counter it:

Attack with Mjolnir as a blunt weapon or punch at him, strange's shield's can handle it.

Try to banish to another dimention, strange can come back via winds of watoomb.

Electric attacks, both have power over some elements, and Strange's shields block electricity.

Godblast is a biggy, I'm not perfectly sure Thor could break Strange's highest shield with it. But I'm also not perfectly sure it couldn't.(But, this IS a guy who has taken super novas with his shields)

That's all I got for him now.

Strange's attacks.

Banishment to another dimention, yet Thor can come back via his hammer.

Attack out right with spells and images of ikkon, mentally whoring Thor's mind.

Wrapping him up in the bands, then attacking further.

Attack his soul with the eye.

(add more to each if you don't mind)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.