Just in case you were wondering about sants.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

justjakk
If you didnt get the chance to see this post in the "what would be a good title for a thread" thread, have i got a good one for you....

We have a cab drive at yellow cab in birmingham alabama who looks like santa on crack. he lives at a motel and a customer saw his cab sitting in front of his room door. she bangs on his door, waking him up and asks him for a ride. he tells her to buzz off and slams the door shut. he had been drinking the night before and had come to the door in just his undies.. she called to complain on him....said he was rude and she never thought a cab company would have rude people working for them..

justjakk
is no one worrying about santa????? oooooo, i see. i accidentally wrote sants.......hmmmmm. darnit.

justjakk
its sad that no one cares about santa....i mean eventhough i spelled sants...someone should have come to see what it meant.

Deano
santa is a fat bastard

justjakk
thank you deano.......now..did you read about the cab driver?

oh crap, i didnt ask you to do that did i? darnit. oh well...one favor a day is good enough......or at least one a month...

Deano
cab drivers are rascist homophobic scum
j/k

justjakk
thank you deano......glad you came...and im glad im not a cab driver or i might have been offended. lol...

Deano
i always run from taxi drivers so i dont have to pay fare...its easy

justjakk
yeah......we had a cab driver hit some drunk dude for running....little shat got back up and kept running.

i asked him why didnt he hit him again.

he said, if i hit you with my car and you can get back up and run, then you can keep the money

§P0oONY
laughing

Deano
lol
fair enough

justjakk
a cab driver had not paid his lease in like four days, so a issue was brought out that whatever cab driver could block him in and report him would get $50..(big money....hahahahah)

a driver blocked him but he got around him...the driver started to chase him..

the driver came to a red light and ran it in order to keep from being caught. LMAO......why they didnt just put out an APB with police to have him pulled over, i would never know.

DreamingWarrior
hahahahaha jeezz.... cabbies and their war stories... hahahaha!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.