Mace and Cin Drallig versus Cound Dooku and ROTS Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Janus
The setting is simple: Mace and Cin Drallig have tracked down Sidious' apprentices, Dooku and Anakin, to a ruined factory on Coruscant as described in Labyrinth of Evil. The layout is also simple: an open hangar, much like the one shown as Dooku met his master in AOTC. Debris is scattered about liberally. There is no starting point advantage, as Mace and Cin stand side by side across from Dooku and Anakin, at a distance of perhaps ten to twenty meters. But what you and everyone else really want to know is... Who wins? And how?

Darth Windu
Good fight- wouldn't expect any less. I'll wait for opinions. I think Mace and the Count are pretty even, with Mace ahead by a bit. What I don't know about is Cin and Anakin. I think that Cin is a better duelist, seeing as how he was considered one of the best in the Order. Like I said- opinions.

Darth_Janus
Good choice. I'm waiting myself. And I typoed Count. Meh. Juggling phone calls and this...

Nai Fohl
Well...that thread is very hard just because of Anakin and Cin Drallig.

Mace in ROTS times would pretty likely defeat Dooku. Now Cin and Anakin. I saw Anakin killing Cin with one single-handed lightsaber hit in ROTS. Well...keeping that in mind I have to assume that Anakin would pretty much waste Cin and then help Dooku with Mace.

Sith win.

Darth Kronos
Siths...Dooku takes, Mace Anakin takes Cin...plain and friggin simple

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.