Luminara Unduli and Mace Windu versus Shaak Ti and Ki-Adi-Mundi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Janus
Sidious' plans have found their way even into the Jedi Order, proving to be the wedge which will drive the Dark Side deeper into the frabic of the universe. Jedi Masters Ki-Adi-Mundi and Shaak Ti have been tempted by Sidious in secret and then set up, becoming scapegoats in what appeared to be the apparent assassination of the Supreme Chancellor. The Council dispatched Luminara Unduli and Mace Windu, the only two masters available at the time, to find and capture the rogue Jedi. However, Sidious has ultimately different plans, and he has arranged it so that the duo believes Luminara and Mace were directly responsible for their accusation. Hunted and troubled, with their values completely in turmoil, Shaak Ti and Ki-Adi-Mundi are confronted by the two pursuing Jedi Masters on the roof of a Coruscanti building, a mere hundred square meteres of duracrete and nowhere to hide. Who takes victory here? And how?

Darth Windu
Jeez Janus, chill with the threads lol. One at a time. smile

Darth_Janus
I only did like four or five...

Darth Windu
Anyway, the ACTUAL Jedi take this. Mace could take Shaak Ti, because she's the better of the duo, while Luminara attacked Ki. Ki might take her out, but Mace would take Shaak Ti down, leaving Mace and Ki to duke it out. Hmmmm. Hard.

Darth_Janus
Hm, my knowledge of Shaak Ti is sketchy at best. I've seen her in Labyrinth of EVil and AOTC. She wasn't exactly happenin' in either. Luminara, on the other hand, is in The Approaching Storm and Medstar. A form III practitioner and longtime Jedi, she should be able to hold off Ki (Ki who lost to GG, Ki who died after being shot at like three or four times by Clone troopers). ANd I believe Mace would win. But is it that straight forward?

Darth Windu
I don't know enough about these Jedi in particular either. I got Luminara mixed up. Great story though. Anyways, I think Mace is the decinding factor in this. He could take either Ki or Shaak Ti. But is Luminara a Soresu Master?

Darth_Janus
According to Medstar I or II, I believe. Barriss Offee, her padawan who becomes a knight during the Medstar series, reflects on her training in Soresu. Luminara calls it the most demanding form, closest to perfection. She has Barriss practice every day, like two or three times a day. Also, in The Approaching Storm, which takes place just before AOTC, Luminara is Obi-Wan's peer.

Darth Windu
Okay. Got it.

Fishy
If only I knew more about these characters I could be sure about what I'm going to say.

But I think in the end Mace will win this, Luminara dead but Mace would take them both out. One who was still powerful and one weakened version

Dark Thor
mace can take em both by himself

Master Shaak Ti
I agree with Darth Faunus

DarthMaul9123
i agree with dark thor

DarthMaul9123
but ki adi mundi is still a good jedi

tommy vercetti
mace is too good, he couldprobably take ki adi and shaak ti without breaking a sweat and he would have the help of unduli

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.