Han Solo, Chewie, Dash Rendar versus The Fetts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Janus
Han Solo and his furry copilot Chewbacca have lived their lives on the frige of space, always on the move and always up to something. Recently they had fallen in with the roguish Dash Rendar following an "Imperial entanglement" making the infamous Kessel Run. The empire, taking a stronger stance on criminals "against the people" have enlisted two of the best bounty hunters known to the galaxy: Jango and Boba Fett, a father and son operation that were responsible for taking down numerous Jedi and their allies in the purge. The smuggling trio was tracked to a saloon on a spacestation in the Coroporate Sector, where they were first alerted to the bounty hunter's presence when a single shot took down the Duros barkeep before them. Leaping behind the bar, the three draw their weapons, the fight for their life just beginning. But will they survive?

Admiral Akbar
Chewie is cool, but jango and fett could easily beat them. Han Solo is afriad of Boba, in the EU books he always tried to outrun him, becuase he knew boba was the roxxorz. I dont know who rendar is, but if he is any thing like han and chewie the fetts have the gadgets to aid them in battle.

Darth Windu
Don't know Rendar? From Shadows of the Empire. Good book.

Darth_Janus
I dunno. Han Solo has killed his fair share of bounty hunters, and Lando Calrissian got the jump on Boba once, saving Han's bacon. Hm.... should have added him too.

Fishy
The trio, not because they are more powerful but because they are fighting in a bar, unless the fetts launch a missile or throw a grenade behind the bar they will eventually just die.

Gen. Grevious
The fetts win hands down

darth-yoda
ill take the fetts there good apart but together there unstopible there a great team with gadets and skill

DiamondBullets
Han Solo and his homies are always so damn lucky that I just can't picture them losing under any circumstances. Even if all 3 of them were unarmed they would still find a way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.