ALEMASTER vs. seven year old

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
in a spelling bee contest

who would win?

CorderaMitchell
I won all the speeling bee's all my school career.

wolverine8888 had THE WORST, spelling and grammar here.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10725&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=3

This isn't comic related, so you come off worse than him seeing as he made his COMIC related...

masterbruce
it is comic related, alemaster is a comic book character that I draw

another interesting versus match would be:

CorderaMitchell verus InternetForumBot

who could make more posts in 24 hours?

yahman
"it is comic related, alemaster is a comic book character that I draw"

laughing

Oh cum on dude this is a bit harsh. I mean if sum one told him how to work the caps lock button im sure evryone would be much happier.

And when it comes to spelling i've got to be one of the worst ?

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by masterbruce
it is comic related, alemaster is a comic book character that I draw

another interesting versus match would be:

CorderaMitchell verus InternetForumBot

who could make more posts in 24 hours?

Dude, you were directly trying to mock him, stop trying to deny it.

A seven year old isn't a comic character.

You've been reading my posts? Most of the posts are for shi$heads who like to bash other members for no reason, I have people I dislike, but I don't childishly make threads about them.

Check off topic kid, most of the posts there are like 2, 3, ok, it doesnt take long to accumulate them.

Oh and your threads aren't much better than his.

masterbruce
ok guys sorry

I was just trying to poke a little fun, not meant to be offensive or insulting

C-Master, yeah I know my threads aren't much better, which is why I haven't made one since my first day here

CorderaMitchell
ok guys sorry

I was just trying to poke a little fun, not meant to be offensive or insulting

C-Master, yeah I know my threads aren't much better, which is why I haven't made one since my first day here

np, but you were trying to be a smartass towards my posts, how do you know I post so much? stick out tongue

dawsey28
This can only be settled by a knife fight.

Spelling bee contests solve nothing.

CorderaMitchell
really

masterbruce
i think its pretty common knowledge that you hold the record for most posts within a very short amount of time

i think it was stated in a couple of threads, you have like 7500+ posts or something

jinzin
i think alemaster can win this fight through brute force...but he could be outsmarted by the 7 year old...so who knows? this is up for grabs imo...

yahman
I know this is a bit of a stupid question but what are the difference between Posts and threads?

I get the impression they keep swapping names with each other?

"This can only be settled by a knife fight."

laughing out loud

Blair Wind
posts is this....what im doing right now.....a thread is the thread that im posting in.....the thread was made by masterbruce........make sense?

yahman
"posts is this....what im doing right now.....a thread is the thread that im posting in.....the thread was made by masterbruce........make sense?"

Cheers chief, I thought it was that way round.

"think it was stated in a couple of threads, you have like 7500+ posts or something"

Wow thats pretty impressive but you verry rarely make them more than a few lines long. Nothing wrong with that though.

wink

dawsey28
A thread is what we are posting in.

A post is each individual "post" in the thread.

Masterbruce made the "thread" that we are putting "posts" in.

If that made any sense at all.

EDIT* Nevermind. I guess, you know the difference now.

CorderaMitchell
i think its pretty common knowledge that you hold the record for most posts within a very short amount of time

i think it was stated in a couple of threads, you have like 7500+ posts or something

I'm flattered, 8200+

I stated that, and my posts are fine...... Unless you want to debate. evil face

Solidus Snake
wits vs brawn....like solomon grundy vs a college professor oof nuclear physics?

CorderaMitchell
8225 to be exact.

masterbruce
8229 and counting

whirlysplat
WOT B DIS TED ABOT

Scoobless
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
8225 to be exact.

damn Cord...... do you spend any time away from your keyboard?

it's not just the number of posts... it's the space of time you've managed to make them all in.... i've got over 5000 but i've been a member since January... you've made over 8000 in less than 2 months

ScarletSpider
ALEMASTER IS OBVIOUSLY THE MOST POWERFULLER SPELLING PERSON EVER!!!111

dawsey28
Closed in 5...4...3...2...

Tron
in a spelling bee contest

who would win?

I'll say this once, do NOT make another thread like this again.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.