Kingdom Hearts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sailormoon
I saw a thread for the second one but not the first so...I loooooooove this game! But it''s sooooo hard to beat! It's taken me like a year! But I guess it could be I stopped for like months and then came back. We're at End of the Worlds with that big black guy with the wings. And trying to do the Hade's tournament, and looking for a few more puppies. We fought Sepiroth twice and died in two hits! Our HP obviously is no where near high enough...And does anyone no how to reattach a page of Merlin's book? rolling on floor laughing

powerfulone1987
Well I haven't finished the game either, it's been over a year since I have tried to play it again, because I got stuck in Aladdin's world on the sand lion and never tried again.

Dizzle
Sephiroth takes some getting used to. The best strategy is to use only Strike Raid for keyblade abilities because you are invincible while using it. (unequip sonic blade, ars arcanum, etc)

Basically, Seph has 3 stages. The first is him slashing at you, teleporting and slashing at you, then occasionally using nova. When he uses nova, dodge it then Strike Raid him, cuz it's a lot harder to miss if you use it then. Once his health bar starts moving, he moves to stage 2. Which is the same as stage 1, except that he will randomly teleport to the corner of the arena and use Sin Harvest, which takes away all of your mana and all but one hp, regardless of how much you have. The only way to block Sin Harvest is to hit Sephiroth before a little rainbow appears above your head. You basically have to practice locking on to him and hitting him with Strike Raid fast enough. (he says Sin Harvest! before he actually hits you with it)

Part 3 is easier than part 2... I'd recommend being at least level 80 and having the Ultimate Weapon... Though that's just me. Hades Cup should be a cakewalk if you're that powerful. Ansem is pretty easy as low as level 60 or thereabouts, much lower than that and some effort is required.

sailormoon
How do you get the ultimate weapon?

chicken_snail
geez i just passed traverse town u make me feel dumb

chicken_snail
i have also always wondered where ARE riku and kairi

sailormoon
Do you wanna know? shifty And don't feel bad, I'm not alone, me and my brother play it together. He's only seven but he's really good. We also had one of my friends who's already beaten the game to help us out some. She made things a lot clearer, like what we had to do to get the secret movie at the end of the game. So we're trying to finish the game by the time KH2 comes out. I don't know if we'll be able to pull off getting the ultimate weapon or the secret movie. But if we don't my friend said she would beat the end on her game so we could see it anyway. She's replaying KH on expert level I think. I think she's very dedicated...she even beat Chamber of Memories.

$nakeye$
Kingdom Hearts...i beat it in a month 100% i got all trinity's all puppys,Ultima Wepon,full stats

$nakeye$
Its alot of fun but i HATE hollow bastion

$nakeye$
doll #2

sailormoon
Now THAT makes me feel really dumb...

Yuna33
i beat it...totally easy...not riku the 2nd time tho...or sephiroth....
but either way very easy.
i also got stuck on the sand lion in Alladin's world.
but go crazy if your losing...
that's all...

sailormoon
It is no where near easy! It's so confusing! I mean, if you're playing it for the first time you don't really know where to go and how would you know you had to like a million things for the secret movie at the end?

linkslittlehelp
im stuck on hallow bastion i cant beat dragon melificent

sailormoon
My friend told me to just continuously use Strike and either use a ether, or keep hitting her in the face to get your magic back. After she told me that, it only took me two times to beat it!

snake_eyes616
Originally posted by sailormoon
And trying to do the Hade's tournament, and looking for a few more puppies. We fought Sepiroth twice and died in two hits! Our HP obviously is no where near high enough...And does anyone no how to reattach a page of Merlin's book?

1. Its hard but there's sorta a way to cheat if you do it right, as soon as u beat your opponent and the menu turns blue for like a second, hurry and use a potion on who needs it. If you do that you should make it to the end.

2. Dont worry, I couldn't even beat seph with a gameshark! embarrasment His sin harvest is devastating! Just find some old walkthough on gamefaqs.com and one of them should give you an idea of what to do.

3. If you find any of the torn pages they automatically return to the book in Merlin's home, just head back there every time you find a couple of pages and new minigames will unlock. If you need an idea of where they are the gamefaqs page i mentioned earlier should help.

Well hope this helps you out a little big grin

sailormoon
Thanks! wink But how do you know which mini games you've already done? Everytime I go to "use" for the torn page it says I can't, it's just sitting in my stock or something.

snake_eyes616
hmm...everytime I find a torn page and I return to the book a new cloud opens up over a new location. Are you up to date in your minigames? maybe you need to beat the first ones in order to see the new 1's wink

sailormoon
You look in the journal to see what games you've beaten right? If so then, yeah, I'm pretty sure I am.

snake_eyes616
Originally posted by sailormoon
You look in the journal to see what games you've beaten right?

Not nessasarily, just look at all the opened places and if you skipped 1 then beat it and a new one should open smile

sailormoon
Ok, thanks! big grin

Kumar
wow, i am surprised at how much trouble a lot of you are having with this game. the thing that i liked about it a lot was the fact that you could go through it at a steady pace without getting stuck much.

what i recommend, if you are having trouble or are stuck early on, is to go out and buy the Brady Games Official Strategy Guide. i have that and it is SSSOOOO helpful.

and you have to synthesize one of every item get the option to synthesize the Ultima Weapon. A good way to gain levels is to go on a quest for items. you lose track of time. one time i did that and when i was finished, i was like 8 levels higher. you just need to write down the items you need and where to get them and then go fetch them.

sailormoon
Okay, my friend helped and showed me that when I went in the book it had already opened and I just didn't know. So, we did the last page and it is locked!!!! The ending was soooo cute! My friend beat that big black thing I think his name was Chernobog or something like that. It was weird 'cause she had never fought it before and beat it like that! Now, we are at the last save point in the game!!!!!!!! But me and my brother decided we wanted the secret movie for Kingdom Hearts II, so we went back to finish the Hades tournament and find the last box of puppies in Hallow Bastion. And my brother beat Cloud and Leon...FINALLY!!!!!!! So now we are trying Hades!

Kumar
Ok, what i recommend if you are going back to get stuff, take time to get the ultima weapon and some of the other secrets. if you get high enough level, you should try to beat all of the tournaments (even the time trials and everything) it doesn't really unlock anything but it gives you a sense of closure. big grin

LordYomi13
In the second one, can you play as anyone else besides Sora?

Kumar
i don't think so but i am not sure. that would be cool though. my subscribtion to PSM ran out so i am kinda behind the times on the new game.

does anyone know when it is coming out in the US???

LiL nAstY GirL
I think you can play as Sora, and the BHK

LordYomi13
who exactly is the bhk?

LordYomi13
so no one knows?

LordYomi13
oh well

sailormoon
I'm pretty sure it comes out in December. How do you get the ultima weapon? Is it those little things that you have to play charades with?

Kumar
no, you have to synthesize one of every item in the synthesis shop then it will give you the option to synthesis the ultima weapon. it takes a while to get all the items for synthesising

sailormoon
Ohhhhhhh.... thanks! big grin I'll definitely try that, I think the only one I have left is the Golem Ring...

Kumar
no problem. that is surprising though.... i never had enough items to do all that synthesising stuff until i realized that i needed to. then i spent three days trying to get everything

snake_eyes616
Check out the new issue of OPM for a crapload of info about the new game. I would post some of it here but its like 4 pages big grin

Kumar
is there a link, because i know OPM is a magazine but is there a website that has some of the info?

sailormoon
Sora means "sky". Riku means "land" so... does anyone know what Kairi means? My friend said it met something about "separation" and if it does I will be freaked out by Kairi.

SnakeEyes
I know all there is to know about this game. Beaten on every difficulty and I wasted Sephiroth on my first try and it wasn't very hard... jk

Kumar
he actually doesn't know anything about the game. he hates the game but has never played it. you know, one of "those" people. all of us Kingdom Hearts fans have dealt with them.

no offense SnakeEyes wink

SnakeEyes
Never have I said I hate the game, or even really hinted at it. I just never got into it. And if you notice it says jk at the end of my post which implies obvious sarcasm. Jeez! Some people...

sailormoon
Oh! I got it now, Kairi means "to take apart"! She tore Riku and Sora Apart! She's either intentionally or accidentally a *****!!!!! sick no

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Yuna33
i beat it...totally easy...not riku the 2nd time tho...or sephiroth....
but either way very easy.
i also got stuck on the sand lion in Alladin's world.
but go crazy if your losing...
that's all...

Well the last time I played it which has been more than a year ago I was stuck on the sand lion also in aladdin's world.
How do you beat it.
That is if I even remember the controls of the game and how to play it all over again cause it has been a long time since i have played it.

LiL nAstY GirL
Attack the eyes

snake_eyes616
wait till the head is tilted down and then give the eyes hell.

powerfulone1987
I knew it!!!

I remember playing it and trying that but I loss so I blamed it on the fact that maybe I am not attacking it right and just don't know where to hit it instead of the truth that I just was losing over and over because of lack of skill, I wish I had kept at it though cause now I am so behind and it's going to be hard to pick it back up and if I do pick it back up it's going to be hard to learn the controls and learn how to play again. God, this is aggravating and irritating.

I will be going to college in about a week so maybe with all of that free time I will be able to finish it and a few other games that I haven't picked back up to finish like fantastic four, baten kaitos, prince of persia: warriors within, and urbz sims in the city, and god of war, batman to name a few. Cause believe me, there's more......lots more.

But of course games like Kingdom Hearts are top on the list cause I only buy sequels if I finish the first game and there have been a couple of occassions where I really wanted a sequel to a game but I never finished the first so I didn't get it. I really don't want that to happen with Kingdom Hearts cause I am excited about the next game and I really like the first one. Pray for me. Lot of catching up to and coaxing of ones self to pick up games that one hasn't played in a long while. I made a thread in here about unfinished games, it should be on the second page, it was doing pretty good. If you guys are in the same predicament please let me know so I won't feel so bad and alone. I should have poste this in there to but what the hey.

Thanks a lot for the help guys.

snake_eyes616
I feel the same, I like a cinematic franchise expirience. I cant get the 2nd game until I beat the first all the way and without cheats. But I dont feel like go out and get all kinds of system to play the big franchises like Zelda or FF. Therefore I just get the ones on my system and have a ball Happy Dance

powerfulone1987
But since you played Kingdom Hearts don't you have a playstation 2?
If so then you would be able to play Final Fantasy.

Is the playstation 2 the only system you have?

snake_eyes616
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
But since you played Kingdom Hearts don't you have a playstation 2?
If so then you would be able to play Final Fantasy.

Is the playstation 2 the only system you have?

Im talking about the FF gameboy games but nevermind, it was a crappy example.

and yes the ps2 is my only system out of the big 3.

Yuna33
me 2.
but before the big 3 came out, i had all the systems.

*RiNG*FaN*101*
Um...that game was the dumbest thing created, so let's start with that.

David Sykes
if you don't like it go somewhere else.
I am stuck period.
I cant beat the stupid cage in Monstro
I can't beat the stupid squid in Atlantica.
I cant beat Cerberus in the stadium.
I think I should go to Halloween town.

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by *RiNG*FaN*101*
Um...that game was the dumbest thing created, so let's start with that.

How can we start with that when the thread has already been started with positive things and this is like page 2 or 3.

It's a little to late to "start with that", as you say.

Dead Goth
I got a strategy guide and I'm stuck on Riku 2

leotheruler2000
Ok I've beat the game 2 times 1's time in one month the 2'nd time in 2 weeks I beat everythin ( 100 aker wood, all 99 dalmations, seen secret trailer, got almost all keyblades, beat all tournaments bessides sephroth but I was close, and I also know a lot abbout kingdom hearts 2 and about: Another side another story. So if you have any questions or just need help please just e_mail me at [email protected] I will respond in less then a day!

snake_eyes616
Umm, dude you can just answer people's questions in here. They shouldnt have to email you just to know something...If you really do know all that stuff.

Oh and stop reviving old threads.

powerfulone1987
Well i'm finally gonna beat this game as soon as i pick it up again.
I've beaten Sephiroth and the ice titan and all the other cups and i went and beat the Shadow in neverland. After i go to Agraba and beat the extra boss there, i'll go to the last planet and beat the final boss and be done with this game finally. Not that I didn't enjoy it. It's just after a couple years hiatus you just want to finish it once you get unstuck.

LiL nAstY GirL
OMG who else thought Sora and Riku shared a paopu? I mean Riku said if two people share it their lives become intwined, then later it shows Riku hand Sora one, and BAM for the rest of the game they meet up with eachother all over the place!!!

Then in the ending!!! I cried stick out tongue

powerfulone1987
i fear i might not get to see the ending because i am fighting Ansem on the home island from the beginning and i'm fighting him for the second time there in that purplish glowing crater in the middle of the island and i've got him down to the pink/red bar and it shows a little of the orange bar from where i've depleted some of the pink/red bar. But it's stuck. It's like the bar won't go down any further. I've been battle for at least 15 mins-30mins. and it won't budge. Everytime i hit him, it'll do a little jump back but jump back to where it was. So is it just not possible for me to beat him. is this a glitch or something which I just won't be able to complete the game. The same thing happened with that giant robot in agrabah that you can go back and fight if you want. I just gave up on him since his bar wouldn't move anymore either. And Ansem's bar and his bar are stuck in the same exact place with the same exact colors. What is this?

NBT x 20
I was in alantic. And i frucking cousin deleted every thing on my memory card. But now me and my other friends are gonna try to beat it by ourselves. And my one friend beat it Yesterday! And i did'nt even start yet. So i'm gonna try to start it today even though i'm sick. And i'm so glad i left my kingdom Hearts game at my grandma's. Kingdom Hearts is awesome!!!! Can't wait until i get 2!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.