landon8's lightsabers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master Fisto
okay...here is where we should continue talking about landon8's lightsabers...landon8 please send pics to [email protected] or video if you have any...

landon8
yeah I'll do that BUT I have to know if you're responsible and I have to upgrade my lightsaber within a week. I have to upgrade it's time and its power. for right now it lasts 2 hours on one charge and it melts beer bottles like i've said in the other thread. it cuts pure steel in half as well. I'm gonna sell some MAYBE. please don't ask to buy one for the time being. I still have to upgrade some things to it. I've only built 3 working lightsabers. one is less powerful and cuts through wood which is called the lansaber or pyrosaber and it creates a powerful torch but it looks almost exactly like a lightsaber. I however am not really interested in that version of our lightsabers. it was mostly a prototype and practice saber. I might sell one of those for a couple hundred $$$. the second version is my friends and mine. it cuts, litterally, through anything and we're done with that version that one will cost some SERIOUS $$$. I've built one of those lightsabers. then the last version our team built was called the electrosword. it uses a taser circuit and some other things and has a light blue glowing discharge. my friend is teaching me now how to make his electrsword while I upgrade my lightsabers. I only have 2 but me and my dev team are pretty much done with the whole lightsaber project we just need to finish some small things up. I'm going to sell one and buy my Xbox 360 and XBL soon and then buy my 60'' plasma screen and a better computer FOR SURE. probably a voodoo or alienware.

Since we're done with our lightsaber project we're going to work on some HALO stuff. we're pretty much the only dev team in the world who is dedicated in building anything and have created a working lightsaber. our main things we love to do is HALO and SW things. if you want to join us in our dev team and possibly help us in some projects then you have to join my forum. then we have to make sure that you are responsible enough to do this project. you can't tell anyone you don't trust for sure. and you have to be our friend. that's how we're getting things done efficiently. I'll give you my forum later. talk to you later guys. If you want some more pictures then please wait a little bit. I have to build some more lightsabers.

Volring 786
Originally posted by landon8
yeah I'll do that BUT I have to know if you're responsible and I have to upgrade my lightsaber within a week. I have to upgrade it's time and its power. for right now it lasts 2 hours on one charge and it melts beer bottles like i've said in the other thread. it cuts pure steel in half as well. I'm gonna sell some MAYBE. please don't ask to buy one for the time being. I still have to upgrade some things to it. I've only built 3 working lightsabers. one is less powerful and cuts through wood which is called the lansaber or pyrosaber and it creates a powerful torch but it looks almost exactly like a lightsaber. I however am not really interested in that version of our lightsabers. it was mostly a prototype and practice saber. I might sell one of those for a couple hundred $$$. the second version is my friends and mine. it cuts, litterally, through anything and we're done with that version that one will cost some SERIOUS $$$. I've built one of those lightsabers. then the last version our team built was called the electrosword. it uses a taser circuit and some other things and has a light blue glowing discharge. my friend is teaching me now how to make his electrsword while I upgrade my lightsabers. I only have 2 but me and my dev team are pretty much done with the whole lightsaber project we just need to finish some small things up. I'm going to sell one and buy my Xbox 360 and XBL soon and then buy my 60'' plasma screen and a better computer FOR SURE. probably a voodoo or alienware.

Since we're done with our lightsaber project we're going to work on some HALO stuff. we're pretty much the only dev team in the world who is dedicated in building anything and have created a working lightsaber. our main things we love to do is HALO and SW things. if you want to join us in our dev team and possibly help us in some projects then you have to join my forum. then we have to make sure that you are responsible enough to do this project. you can't tell anyone you don't trust for sure. and you have to be our friend. that's how we're getting things done efficiently. I'll give you my forum later. talk to you later guys. If you want some more pictures then please wait a little bit. I have to build some more lightsabers.

Volring 786
I thing landon8 is telling the truth but i still want proof so send the pics at [email protected]

Volring 786
Originally posted by Volring 786
I think landon8 is telling the truth but i still want proof so send the pics at [email protected] so contact me and i know u arent lying and stuff but how can u make sumthing with people that arent scientist i mean thats crazy wont u need like a special testing lab and things like that i mean real scientists cant even figure out how to make them they have only just came out with plasma blades so im confused but good luck landon8

Captain REX
http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/dvv/sconf.gif

Wha...?

Post a picture.

EHmasterJedi
Yeah pm a pic or somthing, ill beleive it when i see it LOL (i never will see it though)

landon8
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/6714/lansaberpic6yk.png

OK guys you wanted a picture badly so here it is... I know it looks fake but I assure you ITS NOT!!! so for anyone who thinks its fake **** YOU!! this is very real... this is my Lansaber igniting in my room. if you look at the base of the blade you can see my gamecube barely ( God I hate them now) now my xbox sits there. I had to take a picture of lansaber igniting over my computer because it was an actual movie of me igniting the lansaber. and the movies are classified. the thing you may be thinkinig is, why is the blade wavy!? its because that was my very first prototype of the lansaber and I've made extreme changes to it now. It was ruggedy because I didn't have a part to straighten it up... now the blade is almost 95% straighter than that. the parts I made are called the Emitter and the Recievor. the recievor catches the blade and makes it a little skinnier(little more complicated than that :P). then the emitter is the part that releases the blade into a perfect form. I'm not going to go into detail about the design and if anyone thinks its fake or our progress is fake then go to hell because these ARE NOT FAKES!!! I'm being 100% honest

O by the ways guys, thats only ONE of our lightsaber designs. the lightsaber you're looking at was merely meant for practicing and boredom. we have 3 working lightsaber designs. Electrosaber (Sky, Zmann) Lightsaber (Cpt.Thompson aka ME, and SabrePhysicist) Lansaber ( Me) all 3 of our designs are "The Real Deal" if you like to call it. they cut through virtually anything. the lansaber will go on sale. but we're not sure about our lightsabers

landon8
and if you dont believe me about being real because the picture was taken over my comp, then look at the bottom of windows media player and look at the green bar. that's telling you that it was a movie. I couldn't just right click on it and save the picture because it gave me some other weird options. but anyways... ITS REAL

DarkDethbringer
it doesn't even look like a Lightsaber.........the picture is all funny why don't you 'ignite' it and take a picture of that and not of it on you're comp?

landon8
Oh well, atleast I have a real lightsaber. and MAYBE just maybe if you read what I said, you would understand that I agree that it looks like a piece of shit because of not having the Emitter and Recievor on it. so if you think its fake, OH WELL cuz atleast I'm the one with a lightsaber 20x better than the one in the picture you're looking at. that's only the lansaber NOT our real sabers that cut through virtualy anything. Well I don't want to tell the whole world that we have lightsabers so keep it on the downlow

Master Fisto
landon...just wondering if you received the personal message that i sent you...let me know what you think...by pm if you can...thanks

Darth_Janus
Looks like a tiki torch on fire.

KMCF
Landon I cant get back on the Boards for some Reason.

Darth Koroni
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Looks like a tiki torch on fire.

Really? I thought it looked like something from an anime opening sequence.

So this guy designed lightsabers, but isn't famous in the real world for such, and looks like someone who barely knows about grammar.

Darth_Janus
Yeah, you're right. It DOES look like an anime opening sequence... just on really really bright.

Captain REX
This is unbelievable; unless we get an actual picture, taken with a camera, of you in your room with the 'lightsaber' ignited, there is no way in hell we would believe this.

Lightsabers cannot be made by modern means.

DarkDethbringer
indeed REX that i mainly what I am getting up BUT if we did somehow develope the technoligy to do so it would be FREAKIN' awesome!!!!and imagine if Aliens innvaded!!!

Darth Koroni
Originally posted by Captain REX
This is unbelievable; unless we get an actual picture, taken with a camera, of you in your room with the 'lightsaber' ignited, there is no way in hell we would believe this.

Lightsabers cannot be made by modern means.

Then there's the whole problem of special effects, the lightsaber blade could have been added in later.

landon8
K if you want a picture of the clearer lansaber picture then give me your MSN. I'm not showing it here because lots of poeple don't believe me here. anyways, if you want the picture of the lansaber thats a lot more clearer, just give me your MSN. Don't ask about anything to do with the Lightsaber we have. I'm not showing pics or movies of it (only to Darth armstrong, because he may be buying one for lots of money) I'm going to self patent it first, then me and my team plan to patent the design later on. cya

Darth_Janus
Isn't it some kind of spamming law to be peddling goods here?

Volring 786
ok sweet i dont got my own msn name but dude im on ure side landon8
so its kool
the stuff on the pic looks like a rod of fire but i still beleive you again contact at [email protected]

Volring 786
laughing out loud

Volring 786
actually i dont beleive i need the pics
i need to see it look like a real light saber
laughing out loud

Volring 786
so give me proof or i shoot you

Volring 786
god! im so bored give me the pics!!!! ive been waiting for like 2 weeks mad

Volring 786
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Volring 786
god! im so bored give me the pics!!!! ive been waiting for like 2 weeks mad

Use your head and realize that its a scam.

Captain REX
K if you want a picture of the clearer lansaber picture then give me your MSN. I'm not showing it here because lots of poeple don't believe me here. anyways, if you want the picture of the lansaber thats a lot more clearer, just give me your MSN. Don't ask about anything to do with the Lightsaber we have. I'm not showing pics or movies of it (only to Darth armstrong, because he may be buying one for lots of money) I'm going to self patent it first, then me and my team plan to patent the design later on. cya

That's a horrible reason, Landon. Posting pictures would make them believe you, methinks.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Darth Koroni
Then there's the whole problem of special effects, the lightsaber blade could have been added in later.

I can tell the difference between real and fake... wink

Lana
What the f**k?

Darth_Janus
Look, Rex! A r341 1ights4b3r!

Darth_Janus
...I'm getting a little too good at that 1337 speak...

landon8
O Im back. its NOT a ****ing scam smartone. if you don't believe me and my dev then GOOD because the less people knowing the better. so keep NOT believing if you wish atleast I'm the one cutting things up everyday LOL but go ahead and not believe me because to tell you the truth...I REALLY do not care. So if you want to flame me, I'm all ears because once again, I don't give a $hit if you don't believe me HAHA. but anyways give me your MSN and I guess I'll show you some more pictures.

landon8
Volring, I would show you over MSN, but you dont have it.

Tangible God
O Im back. its NOT a ****ing scam smartone. if you don't believe me and my dev then GOOD because the less people knowing the better. so keep NOT believing if you wish atleast I'm the one cutting things up everyday LOL but go ahead and not believe me because to tell you the truth...I REALLY do not care. So if you want to flame me, I'm all ears because once again, I don't give a $hit if you don't believe me HAHA. but anyways give me your MSN and I guess I'll show you some more pictures. Dude, if it's not a scam then why are you posting this "advertisement" over a website forum?

landon8
Im not. OK fine, if you want to, just forget the lightsaber EVER existed if you don't believe me. then you can get back to your lives :P I assure you, its not a scam. I've never scammed someone before because its wrong and it gets peoples hopes up. I'm telling you the truth. if you don't believe me then oh well but I understand because if I didn't understand physics or anything to do with ahow to build a lightsaber, then I'd be confused as hell as to whether I should believe them or not because believing something you thought was impossible can take a while but as long as you make a good impression to tell people that you have created a lightsaber and not cuss at them and $hit then you're ok because I'm not cussing at you guys...am I? Atleast we told you that we created a lightsaber rather than keep it secret from the public for years right? because truthfully, everyone who has ever wanted to build a lightsaber and hasn't gotten as far as us, would just completely stop what they were doing and go back onto their lives. but Me and my Dev team kept at it and figured out the basic problems people had with electromagnetism, blade shape, width, and length, we figured it ALL out. we now have 4 working lightsaber designs: the Lightsaber, the Lansaber, the Electrosaber, the Magnasaber (new) my lightsaber doesn't even use electromagnetism only our magnasaber DUH LOL. We're now thinking of buying an island to continue our rsearch on VERY EXTREMELY advanced technology. we have plans for ALL KINDS of weapons, shields, armor, the most kicka$$ weapons you'd EVER imagine in your life LOL. Well, I'm going to go and scare the living **** out of some people with my trusty lightsaber LMAO nah Im just gonna go vandalise the hell out of some steel rod signs or somethin with it LOL ttyl guys.

Reven_Nite
Alright boys and girls. Today we'll be analysing a post. Hope you all enjoy it smile (yes I'm bored and when I get bored and read these kind of things, my inner creature gets irritated and I become quite a nuisance)

Lets start by the fact that you are clearly stating that you never scammed someone before. Good boy you just told us this is your first time. First times can be forgiven .... sort of. Scamming is wrong indeed then again I believe we are dealing with a quite evident scam

me believing you or not isn't a subject here at present. This is just analysing (I study informatics, which involves 3 hours each week of physics and labo work. For the people who aren't used to the European way of doing things, we get to ruin PC's there stick out tongue) so analysing things is basically what I do. I do understand physics dear boy so let me bring up a few questions.

1) the hilt of the saber: first HUGE problem, present day heat sinks for PCs at least work on the concept of air cooling or cooling via water, this arises the question of how for Christ sake you are going to be cooling something emitted from a cylinder no bigger then the hilt of a blade with produces more heat then the inner components of even the most upgraded puter. They developed a Thermo Tank which comes up to the average persons waist, holding about 4 ventilators and a liquid cooling system, now twirling around something that big is highly impossible I would say

2) alright, lets say that you solved the heat problem, we are coming to the next stage. You have your sword, emitting a beam of light much like a laser (I'm being so good of heart to give you the hint to say you based it off of that, so don't ruin it). Only that your usual cutting laser is invisible to the naked eye. How for Christ sake are you able to make something on the other end of the spectrum visible ... you didn't put any coloring into it did you? this isn't a soda pop

3) alright, next stage, you were able to soak up the heat, you were able to make the blade visible. good going so far I'm 'impressed'. the next stage is blade length ... you have a beam of pure light, on the other end of the spectrum, projected by a generator which requires a projector you couldn't lift (well we can create pointing lasers but they don't cut, the beam isn't focused enough). How were you able to make the blade not stretch out endlessly? Simple question no?

4) I'll stop at this 4th question, more will come once you have been able to get though all of these, some way. Star wars fiction says one needs a Christal (or more then one) found on a planet that doesn't exist. Lets say you use normal Christal's found on this planet, the cost alone would ruin most people, not to mention Christal's have this annoying habit of splitting up light

Electromagnetism ... nice word ... sounds all bit like ... say it with me kiddies ... E-L-E-C-T-R-O-M-A-G-N-E-T-I-S-M

good going. Wasn't to difficult now was it?

now read this

and understand why I won't even say anything about that.

well lando, good luck answering my questions, please get back to me soon. My inner creature hungers

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Reven_Nite
Alright boys and girls. Today we'll be analysing a post. Hope you all enjoy it smile (yes I'm bored and when I get bored and read these kind of things, my inner creature gets irritated and I become quite a nuisance)

Lets start by the fact that you are clearly stating that you never scammed someone before. Good boy you just told us this is your first time. First times can be forgiven .... sort of. Scamming is wrong indeed then again I believe we are dealing with a quite evident scam

me believing you or not isn't a subject here at present. This is just analysing (I study informatics, which involves 3 hours each week of physics and labo work. For the people who aren't used to the European way of doing things, we get to ruin PC's there stick out tongue) so analysing things is basically what I do. I do understand physics dear boy so let me bring up a few questions.

1) the hilt of the saber: first HUGE problem, present day heat sinks for PCs at least work on the concept of air cooling or cooling via water, this arises the question of how for Christ sake you are going to be cooling something emitted from a cylinder no bigger then the hilt of a blade with produces more heat then the inner components of even the most upgraded puter. They developed a Thermo Tank which comes up to the average persons waist, holding about 4 ventilators and a liquid cooling system, now twirling around something that big is highly impossible I would say

2) alright, lets say that you solved the heat problem, we are coming to the next stage. You have your sword, emitting a beam of light much like a laser (I'm being so good of heart to give you the hint to say you based it off of that, so don't ruin it). Only that your usual cutting laser is invisible to the naked eye. How for Christ sake are you able to make something on the other end of the spectrum visible ... you didn't put any coloring into it did you? this isn't a soda pop

3) alright, next stage, you were able to soak up the heat, you were able to make the blade visible. good going so far I'm 'impressed'. the next stage is blade length ... you have a beam of pure light, on the other end of the spectrum, projected by a generator which requires a projector you couldn't lift (well we can create pointing lasers but they don't cut, the beam isn't focused enough). How were you able to make the blade not stretch out endlessly? Simple question no?

4) I'll stop at this 4th question, more will come once you have been able to get though all of these, some way. Star wars fiction says one needs a Christal (or more then one) found on a planet that doesn't exist. Lets say you use normal Christal's found on this planet, the cost alone would ruin most people, not to mention Christal's have this annoying habit of splitting up light

Electromagnetism ... nice word ... sounds all bit like ... say it with me kiddies ... E-L-E-C-T-R-O-M-A-G-N-E-T-I-S-M

good going. Wasn't to difficult now was it?

now read this

and understand why I won't even say anything about that.

well lando, good luck answering my questions, please get back to me soon. My inner creature hungers

Damn. You're in fine company over here. We have people (sometimes myself included) who go through posts more thoroughly than accountants through pay stubs. Nice work

Reven_Nite
blame my inner creature ... it gets restless at times stick out tongue

but frankly, if this guy can prove he isn't dim and have logical answers to all these questions (and yes I look everything up, to test it versus reality. After all all present theories around new technologies are based off of older examples. humans are, by nature, lazy) then perhaps I'll en d up telling him he did a good job. till that moment, he's food for my inner beast

Darth_Janus
Fair enough. But he doesn't have anything.

Reven_Nite
oh .... I'm quite aware thats probably it

landon8
yep, I don't have anything (wink wink) stick out tongue now go back to your lives

Darth Hawkeye
Hey janus how ya doin this is hilarious. I can't belive he is actually going to say he can control light and get a crystal to permit a certain distance of pure light. I am now subscribed to this thread YAY FUN FUN FUN. He actually thinks he smart enough to back up a real scientist.

Tangible God
Plus the fact that even if he did event it, who in their right minds, idiot or not, would brag about it over the internet, instead of handing the unfinished technology over to NASA, or whoever, and making billions and earning himself a place with the world's greats.

It's that lack of common sense that leads people to realize right away that it's a scam.

Reven_Nite
Landon, I'm starting to lose patience ... could you give me some rational answers to my questions. Really if you discovered how it works, this wouldn't be to much to ask now would it. The fact that you now start with evasive answers leads me to believe 1 of two things

a) or you don't have anything
b) you don't have anything and you are not much older then the average 12 year old snotnose who believes to be able to cause people older then himself to believe the lies he himself tricked himself into believing

To clarify, I don't have anything against 12 year olds, its a statement often used in the online MMORPG community to describe a person of questionable mental capacity

so by all means, please defend yourself.

Darth Hawkeye
Revan Nite can break down even the stupidest of peeps he is like REVAN wow my new idle. Thank you for killing this piece of shits purpose

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth Hawkeye
Revan Nite can break down even the stupidest of peeps he is like REVAN wow my new idle. Thank you for killing this piece of shits purpose Hear hear!

Reven_Nite
uhm ... *blushes* thank you ... I guess

crazypibbguy

JLRTENJAC
well some times cutting down signs is fun... and who would bother you tf you have a lightsaber? I say if you haveit have some fun with in (well in most cases. not ALL cases.)

landon8

Reven_Nite
Oh, I have read quite a bit of the sub-conscience, the phychi as it is also called. It is safe to say that we differ in essence you and I. While you clearly have taken the approach that all people are good. I myself take the road which says all people are in essence evil. This approach is not a character flaw merely a philosophy on life developed by the past actions taken against my person

I regret truly regret this, as you seem quite a worthy mental sparring partner, although I disagree with your words you indeed show insight and the fact that you most likely put thought into what you wrote.

now off to Landons post.

it is safe to say that he shows less insight and less thought put into what he writes. Crazpibb was about the only person in this whole threat defending you, although it is safe to say you are blind to that fact and have put yourself ... once again ... in a position where you have lost all credibility. please show more thought next time ... and by all means dear boy ... answer my few, simple questions. The other options are also very clear

you can:

a) stop talking here fully which will say as much as 'alright alright, please lay off of me'
b) you can admit this is all the clear hoax I now am convinced it is, and perhaps not lose all your believability because you did the 'mature' thing in the end and came forward with the truth ... first times can somewhat be forgiven afterall

Lord-Nihilus
Landon, you are the most retarded person in the world, you of all people, "is the first to make a working lightsaber", as F***ing if.

You're grammar is appalling, and for a Physicist, you don't really under stand physics.

Let me give you a pointer, go to this website, read this article and find out what true scientists think, Revan-Nite is right, its impossible, i knew that from since i finished high school, maybe, somewhere in the far reaches of the galaxy, there will be a crystal that can restrict the length of light, but out here there isn't, so have a check on here plz.

http://www.exn.ca/starwars/lightsaber.cfm

Lord-Nihilus
oooo look at me, im Landon, i made a lightsaber with my friend, mine has the power to cut through cheddar...

ooooo, look at me, im not gonna tell anyone how to make a lightsaber (its a screwdriver with an outerglow effect) because im a n*b-head and i think i'll get some real friends, not like the ones in my head....
Boris, be quite, im talking to my new friends here, and you too mike, remember the last time you got me into trouble by telling me running around naked makes you younger! eek!

landon8

Reven_Nite
Ah ... and there we have it ... *hands Landon a cookie* good boy ... don't let the door hit you, where the christian lord split you

But truely ... have you ever realised how a small child defends himself, or begins to act when it knows that it can nolonger defent itself at all. It goes something like this 'I hate you all, stupid people. I never want to talk to you again ... blablabla ... repeat am nausia'

this does indeed sound quite a bit like that, now doesn't it

Darth L. Dipsit

Darth Koroni

Tangible God
HA HA HA!

HEE HEE HEE!

HO HO HO!

That's how we spend our light of day in the merry old land of OZ!

Captain REX

Tangible God

Nai Fohl
Just for the fun of it...

So you insult me saying that me and my team don't have a lightsaber, which I already said I didn't care if you insulted or didn't believe, but its the fact that you think me and my team are going to tell you how to make a lightsaber.

No really. We aren't insulting you because we don't believe you. I personally will insult you because you are a goddamn idiots believing that anybody else must be even dumber than yourself. Guess what...you're wrong.

Einstein had an IQ of 182 while yours seems to be clearly in the 2-number-area. Or...just to say it in another way. If you eat a toast you will have more brains in your stomach than in your head after it.

Now really dude. That is a bad punishment. Not telling people about things you never did. Not telling them about the costs of the things you never did and not telling us who you (and your - invisible - friends) are. You are sooooo evil.

I don't believe they are equal to you. See...those rubber dolls aren't living persons. Believe me.

Stop. You have all the lightsaber movies ? Somebody should badly sue you for having an illegal copy of ROTS at home !

Because else you will come visit us and kill us all with you self built lightsaber that looks like a tici torch and can cut through everything (as far as I see that includes your own head ?). Well...ph34r !!!!1111oneoneeleven...as you don't have any force powers I'm gonna shoot you with my self built nuclear water pistol ! Haha. You don't believe me ?!?

See:

~Sir Mist~
Hmm...interesting...and I mean interesting in the 'Why would anyone believe this nonsense', not in 'Oh wow, some guy actually built a real lightsaber'.

I dont know how this all started, I dont care either. The wonders of Photoshop and After Effects can make anyone appear to own a real lightsaber. As for the 'I cut through shit' nonsense, you've never seen Star Wars fanfilms? They decapitate each other for christ sake, chopping something in half is child's play. You want me to prove it? I could go outside, swing my sticks around, take the footage, Photoshop the biatch, and voila! Instant lightsaber chopping crap in half.

For the people who actually believe this guy, how old are you all? 12, 13..maybe 14? It. Is. Not. True.

Some 'nobody' isnt gonna just magically build a working lightsaber. Im sure if the idea was possible, George Lucas would invest some of his pocket money into making it happen.

Revan Nite:

Good god I could kiss you, if I were gay. All you people need to read his posts and open your eyes.
Heat problem, check. Light problem, check. Blade length, check. And most importantly, the crystal. Check.

How the hell (Oops, I didnt mean to use such an offensive word in the presence of youngsters) does someone manage to fit all that into something the size of 2 hand lengths?

landon, you have nothing to prove. Dont give us your "Im not going into detail as to how I made it" pish posh. Supershadow says this all the time, and guess what? Only dumbasses fall for his crap. He has nothing to prove either.

Your a liar. Your fake. Dont try and get shirty because nobody with intelligence will believe you.

Take a wander over to TFN and download some fanfilms. Come back when you get some god damn common sense.

~Sir Mist~

Kosta
OOOH HAHA! Oh my, that was GREAT! That was BY FAR the BEST laugh I've had in a VERY long time, my abs are killing me. EHEHEHE!

Oh, BTW, everyone come over to my house later one, Luke Skywalker is gonna be here, were gonna fry up some Jawa Burgers, maybe have a few beers. Han is bringing some Deathsticks too, gonna make it a night to remember! big grin. OH, and Lando, you and your lightsaber arent invited stick out tongue.

Kosta
Ok Ok, seriously now, some people need to be able to distinguish between the real world and make-believe.

PARENTS!!! This is what happens when you let your TV raise your child instead of doing it yourself.

Reven_Nite
Well ... at times I just get to irritated with people Sir Mist, and then I can't take obvious sh!t from them anymore. When it clearly is a lie and I get that irritated, I'll make sure they are properly dealt with

~Sir Mist~
Fire at will, Commander!

landon8
O jesus christ I came back to see what was posted and you actually think I used a crystal or whatever the hell they use in starwars!?!?! WOW, well I DONT live in my mom's basement, Im 15 smartone. and I'm not a starwars nerd too cuz I don't really care for starwars, honestly. I care about technology. and you may think "O he's 15 so he doesn't know shit" well sorry for the misconseption, its a PLASMAsaber NOT a stupid lightsaber. I don't know what you were thinking. and again, I don't care for starwars pretty much at all.

landon8
Oh and if you didn't see what I posted the first time nai, those stupid pictures are of the prototype saber. PROTOTYPE. Just so you don't get confused. and Im not bragging, I'd be glad to share info but apparently you guys don't want me here with your flaming.

Reven_Nite
I am starting to get really fed up dear boy. And for asfar as your age has anything to do with this, a 15 year old in most countries does not have the recourses to undertake such a task.

Isn't it cute when you twist and turn your words around, plasma-saber. alright ... plasma. *sighs heavily*

I am quite sure you did state it, and quite a few times, like

here

and here

and if I remember correct a few other places aswell. Now yes I wonder what was I thinking, must have been that you were trying to scam the people on this board. I tried to be nice, I tried to be reasonable. And I tried to be logical ... now its time for all out rudeness

what part of "GET LOST" doesn't sink into your 15 year old, twisted, demented and utterly confused little mind?

you say plasma, well the only plasma I can directly think of is radioactive, so if you aren't laying half dead and bald in some emergency room dieing of cancer (And I feel bad for all the people who do encounter such fate, I would never want anyone to go though such a thing as it is horrible. So excuse me if I offend anyone by saying this, I'm just THAT fed up)

you are FULL OF SH!T

Lord-Nihilus
Hah ha a hah ah ha ha ha ha hahaha h a ah aha h ah ah ahahha ha ha ahaha hah ha ha ha hah ah ah haha h ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ha ha h ah ah..............................so sorry, i just couldnt contain myself, i mean, you think you've made a plasma Sabre, hah haa a h ahahha ah hahahah ah.

-clears throat- ok, Mr Landon, i would like to say, EH UH, no way could you contain plasma in a sabre, no f***ing way, well, its possible, but its so dangerous, you would die a horrible death.

Check this website, TEARS his idea of Plasma Sabres apart!!!!

http://www.exn.ca/starwars/plasmasaber.cfm

Also, Landon, you probably didnt even know that Plasma was the fourth state of matter.
You probably dont even know what matter is!

Darth_Janus
Landon, here's your sign:

Lord-Nihilus
lol, heres probably still sat in that chair, lookin at his PC i bet...

Reven_Nite
Nihilis, thank you btw. Didn't know about the 4th state of matter eather. Color me ashamed yet all I know of physics and chemestry is that is taught to me. I'll be a second year informatics major next year, so you can imagine I wouldn't know of such things. Thank you smile

always nice to learn new things

Reven_Nite
*a huge grin comes over his features*

oh christ this is delicious ...

take this into consideration. This kid actually did read said site. Took his ideas from there and now is mearly repeating what is written there. Seems like something his demented little mind would think up. Its not to difficult to do such a thing, afterall its just reading, not understanding and ofcourse overblowing it on a forum ... christ why didn't I think about this possibility earlier. Would have saved me a lot of frustration

Darth_Janus
I knew plasma was the fourth state of matter and that it was about damn possible to make it or light into a workable lightsaber prototype with a handle about the size of a large flashlight... But that's about all I know.

Lord-Nihilus
You could make a plasma sabre, but........

lol

you couldnt hold it, it would take up a size of a room i reckon, and the heat would be tremendous!

Nai Fohl
O jesus christ I came back to see what was posted and you actually think I used a crystal or whatever the hell they use in starwars!?!?! WOW, well I DONT live in my mom's basement, Im 15 smartone. and I'm not a starwars nerd too cuz I don't really care for starwars, honestly. I care about technology. and you may think "O he's 15 so he doesn't know shit" well sorry for the misconseption, its a PLASMAsaber NOT a stupid lightsaber. I don't know what you were thinking. and again, I don't care for starwars pretty much at all.

Wow...you are 15. Just to make you feel good: You have a great prediction ability. I am just thinking: "Oh he's 15 so he doesn't know shit !" At least - you're able to read.

And great that you tell us that the things you yourself called lightsabers have magicaly transformed into plasmasabers being no lightsabers any longer. I just wonder about the thread title.

Yeah what ? The picture I posted is of my PROTOTYPE thermo-nuclear water pistol. P R O T O T Y P E ! When it's finished it will blow...errr...TONS OF STUFF AWAY !!!!1111 roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tangible God
O jesus christ I came back to see what was posted and you actually think I used a crystal or whatever the hell they use in starwars!?!?! WOW, well I DONT live in my mom's basement, Im 15 smartone. and I'm not a starwars nerd too cuz I don't really care for starwars, honestly. I care about technology. and you may think "O he's 15 so he doesn't know shit" well sorry for the misconseption, its a PLASMAsaber NOT a stupid lightsaber. I don't know what you were thinking. and again, I don't care for starwars pretty much at all. HA!

What I tell ya?! I knew the douche bag would come back.

Captain REX

As fun as this has been, time to pull the plug, I'd say.

Tangible God
Oh yeah, this li'l f*cker's dragged this thread on long enough.

Captain REX
Essentially, he's just trying to scam for MSN usernames, as far as I'm concerned.

Tangible God
Yeah

As far as I'm concerned he's just a 15 year old geek who secretly jacks-off to pictures of Darth Vader with nothing but his helmet and cape on.

Captain REX
Okay, going a bit too far there.

Tangible God
Lol, it's what Leonardo Dicaprio does.

Lord-Nihilus
lol, jacking off while looking at Darth Vader.......

Man, that kid must be seriously disturbed...

Vader-Use the Force Landon!
Landon-im trying master i really am!

Revan Souer
i have a green flash light does that count as a light saber?

Master Fisto
wow...this got out of hand...how anyone could actually believe landy...is beyond me

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by Revan Souer
i have a green flash light does that count as a light saber? lol

Reven_Nite
I think its about due time we call in a moderator to luck this threat. kill this bullsh!t once and full all. Leave Landon to his moping how one of his 'carefully created plans' backfired and leave him to figure out another way to scam people or to force people to be his 'friend'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.