Surfer vs Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avalonofthewind
2 of the most overrated characters in their respective universes.
Who wins?

Dizzle
Just because both would beat Superman... Honestly. You hold a grudge like a 16 year old girl!

And Surfer. Sephiroth needed Meteor to do any significant damage to the Earth. Surfer can blow it up pretty easily.

long pig
Superman fans are angry vendictive lil mofos.

Superman Fan: "What do you mean Superman can't win???" -plots to kill your children-

Dizzle
Actually, it's less sneaky... Most of them that I've encountered while on my travels just scream "VENDETTA!", pull large firearms, or begin upon some form of Jihad.

long pig
lol Superman jihad.

I can imagine that.

leonidas
<<Superman Fan: "What do you mean Superman can't win???" -plots to kill your children->.

damn long, that's not what you meant when you said you were plotting revenge against me, was it??

hehehh

and not ALL of us are vindictive lil mofos . . .

smile

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
lol Superman jihad.

I can imagine that.
cool

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Dizzle
Just because both would beat Superman... Honestly. You hold a grudge like a 16 year old girl!

And Surfer. Sephiroth needed Meteor to do any significant damage to the Earth. Surfer can blow it up pretty easily.

Looks like you got the issue. Get over yourself "Dizzle"

This is in pure fun. I guess I made phoenix vs unicron becuase they can both beat supes?

Ridiculous... roll eyes (sarcastic)

long pig
Some things never change. Superman jihad!!!

zopzop
Originally posted by long pig
Some things never change. Superman jihad!!!
ROTFLMMFAO. rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Genii96
Surfer negs sephiroth..spehi isn't even the strongest in his verse btw

Prof. T.C McAbe
Sephiroth beat Surfer via armbar thingy

Surtur
Originally posted by Dizzle

Er Superman would absolutely slaughter Sephiroth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.