I went up for a block and took a nasty fall :(

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
so I was playing basketball earlier. We play 3 on 3 at this middle school that a bunch of the guys used to go to school at. Well we were down by 9 at the half so i started to play alil harder...trying to spark something.

So we get to within 2 with like 10 mins left. one of the guys goes up for a lay up down in the post. So I jump up to bloke it...and I mean I jumped. Seriously it felt like I leapt up in the air at least 5 feet (thats exaggerated but you get my drift)

only the prick does a pump fake trying to get the foul and leans into me.. i totally lose my balance and slam into the ground... mind you we're playing on asphalt... blacktop...concrete.

so im laying there rolling in pain screaming profanities about the cats mom and this and that... so right now im home icing my side with a bandage on my elbow.. and im feel like crap erm

so yah how was your day big grin

GCG
like .... i threw an orange squezzing machine at a wall

Ken Kenobi
I slept most of the day after staying up for 48 hours.

9 pm and I just woke up! rock

a1hsauce
big grin awesomeness

silvertsume
aww.. hug im sick erm

shadow12
that has to hurt

a1hsauce
it was and still is painful sad

shadow12
whats alittle pain try stabbing yourself by mistake

shadow12

shadow12

shadow12
(sorry for the repeated post

a1hsauce
wow...your computer spazzin out on you

shadow12
i know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.