Team A vs Team B

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NoFate007
Couldn't think of a better title, so here it goes...

TEAM A
Batman
Superman
Flash
Spider-Man
Wolverine
Storm
Hulk
Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner)

TEAM B
Dr. Doom
Magneto
Carnage
The Joker
Doomsday
Red Skull
Green Goblin

These are the rules:

1. Every person knows they will be on the team they have, and are given a month of prep-time. HOWEVER, they do not know who is on the team they are facing. They can naturally assume...some would be obvious. For instance, The Joker would know that Batman would show up eventually, because he always does. As would Doomsday with Superman.

2. Everyone is at the height of their power, but only within a reasonable measurement: IE, nobody has "god" powers where they can destroy entire planets in one thought or something.

NoFate007
...These characters are the characters they normally are, but enraged. Therefore, nobody will say someone has a special "Thanos powered soul" or something odd that might've happened in one random comic somewhere lost in oblivion.

Hulk rules: How pissed off would he get? I don't know, but think about it this way...if he's losing, he'd get mighty pissed, right?

Flash rules: If he has the possibility of that speed from the JLU episode that just came out, then he has the ability, but don't say he can do it 24/7 and not wear out.

I'll add more rules if something comes up that slipped my mind completely.

As for me, I'd have to guess that Team A would win.

NoFate007
Whoops, I just noticed how stupid that was...can a mod please move this to the Comic Book Versus Forum for me? Thanks.

Sorry, lol.

NoFate007
...Nope?

Kieralinn
Team A.....we all know Bats is impossible to beat when he has prep time! wink And if Flash does open up that can of whoop ass from JLU, with Superman getting mad and Hulk too, Unbeatable! Then throw in Spidey, Wolvie and Storm..plus the most powerful weapon ever! Lantern's ring??!! Done deal..they don't stand a chance!! smart smokin'

Paola
Originally posted by NoFate007
...Nope?

try good old pm or report button... works better and faster.

moving...

demigawd
Red Skull?
The Joker?!?!

These guys are jokes compared to the power on Team A. AND there are only seven months of Team B and eight on Team A.

Mismatch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.