Enraged Wonder Man VS The Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Wonder Man is pi$$ed off beyond belief. Fantastic Four has no prep. Can they stop him? Keep in mind, Wonder Man doesn't need to breathe so suffocating him with an invisible bubble or Reed's body won't work. This is current Wonder Man:

Wonder Man can achieve escape velocity(Mach 33) with ease. That means if extremely pi$$ed, he can go a bit faster, since his powers or physical attributes increase due to anger as well as being focused.

Those who bring up Thing kicked his butt before, that was horse$hit. Let them fight now, the fight results will be different.

Can the FF4 take him with no prep?

DarkCrawler
No...

long pig
I'm thinking no.

grey fox
the ff die painfully.....very painfully

Sentry
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
No...

Originally posted by long pig
I'm thinking no.

Who are you saying no to?

Wonder Man gets stopped or do the FF4 die?

skizo
Very painfully indeed

tkitna
It would seem Wonder Man would win easily, but there could be some factors. What if Sue, in fear for her life, panics and rams a pencil sized force field into his ear and expands it. That would be pretty ugly. Reed also isnt a brilliant scientist for nothing. He could actually have something laying around that may save them. Thats reaching, but its possible.

Ahhh, who am I kidding, Wonder Man probably wins fairly quick.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Sentry
Who are you saying no to?

Wonder Man gets stopped or do the FF4 die?

ImmortalOne
Two words = PAINFUL DEATH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.