Doctor Strange VS Savage Hulk, Namor and Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
The most powerful defender (In my opinion) VS rest of the Big 4. Both sides get 12 hours of prep. The fight happens at Mars.

Who wins?

ImmortalOne
W or w/o Prep ??

W Prep = He can envoke Eternity, or Cytorrak them to death
W/o Prep = (they better start digging his grave)

DarkCrawler
12 hours of prep. (for both sides)

ImmortalOne
Strange wins...

long pig
12 hours is alot, you do realize any prep over 15 minutes for Strange basically assures him victory.

He invokes a thrice powerful shield, nothing will get through it, hell, his normal shield can take supernovas and blasts from Death/Galactus.

Then he hides his body in another dimention and proceeds to go into astral form, no one here can see him while in AF(cept for Hulk, they have a mind link), and he can still use all of his powers.

He then attacks them mentally, attacks their soul and castes any spell he wishes with absolutely no fear of being bodily harmed.

A little time compression here, molecular changing there, a few illusions, a bunch of cyttorak spells and banishment spells and basically he curbstomps them.

ImmortalOne
Yep, just as simple as THAT !!! (I'm a SS fan !!! Why am I saying this??)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.