Thanos vs. The Asgardian Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
who own this ?

what are the abilities of Thanos..... is he physically so powerful.... or only because of his weapons.... what are the powers of him ?

please tell me... thanks in advance

ImmortalOne
Thanos is now nigh-omnipotent even without the gauntlet, so THANOS !!

guy222
Dread Destroyer FTW

Barbarian Shams
Thanos is a beast on so many fronts, but even he would be outclassed by the Destroyer. Might alone cannot prevail against it. He would have to figure a way to banish whomever was operating the Destroyer at the time to survive. Destroyer takes it 6/10, with Thanos taking a possible 5/10 depending on the circumstances of where and how the fight takes place.

Utrigita
Destroyer ftw

Gecko4lif
thanos gets a 1 way ticket to his girlfriend mistress death

Priest
Thanos cant win this.

rougeredmage
thanos is not a brawler. ( even though he makes a good job of brining mass destruction, and can easily take on thor, thing and hulk at the same time) he is a schemer he allways has a plan up his deviant sleves.

hulkcpbifiussjf
it depends onwho is operating it but thanos would get owned by the destoyre IMO

Sirius77
Thanos, but not easily.

Sundipped
I'm going with the Destroyer.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Sirius77
Thanos, but not easily.

why???

tkitna
Destroyer

Bouboumaster
Depend who run the destroyer, and all the circumstances. Thanos could probably plan something.

guy222
still destroyer

Nihilist
depends who's animating the destroyer.

Juk3n
Thanos with a week heads up.

psycho gundam
destroyer 10/10

or

thanos 10/10, only if thanos finds the destroyer's weak host, or is able to draw out the soul animating the armour.

Galan007
So pretty much everyone thinks current Thor > Thanos?

Nihilist
Originally posted by Galan007
So pretty much everyone thinks current Thor > Thanos?
no.
imo current thor<<king thor, who imho wasnt superior either way to thanos.
but with current thor only time will tell how powerfull he really is.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Galan007
So pretty much everyone thinks current Thor > Thanos? no, and current thor is thor + odin

bbrem123
wasnt hulk losing to the destroyer...and somehow got inside it to fight the controller

Nihilist
Originally posted by bbrem123
wasnt hulk losing to the destroyer...and somehow got inside it to fight the controller
i thought that was spiritualy or on a astral planeshrug

psycho gundam
Originally posted by bbrem123
wasnt hulk losing to the destroyer...and somehow got inside it to fight the controller maestro has the same soul as 616 hulk has, just from another time-line. since part of him was already inside the destroyer, just by making contact with it he would also be drawn into the suit.

bbrem123
ahhhh ic

Galan007
Originally posted by Nihilist
no.
imo current thor<<king thor, who imho wasnt superior either way to thanos.
but with current thor only time will tell how powerfull he really is.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
no Current Thor picked apart the Destroyer like it was nothing, no? So I don't see how one can say the Destroyer beats Thanos 10/10 - without also saying current Thor would beat Thanos 10/10.

ultimatethor
Thanos for d win.

janus77
Hulk fought The Destroyer when it was animated by Maestro. he even took a beam shot to the chest, don't see why Thanos wouldn't smash the thing to pieces.

guy222
Odin created the Destroyer and was able to stop his creation

Thor with the Odin Power finally defeated the Dread One

Odin Power is the key

Thanos doesn't have the Odin Power

King Kandy
Thanos will eject this soul animating the destroyer.

TricksterPriest
Aside from Odin, and the hulk scenario, how many times has someone booted a host soul out of the armor?

occultdestroyer
Thanos

Priest
Destroyer

King Kandy
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Aside from Odin, and the hulk scenario, how many times has someone booted a host soul out of the armor?
I think you just answered your own question... Odin did it and so did Hulk. And I think one other time, but I can't back it up because I don't remember any details.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by guy222
Odin created the Destroyer and was able to stop his creation

Thor with the Odin Power finally defeated the Dread One

Odin Power is the key

Thanos doesn't have the Odin Power thumb up

some of odin's power gave "life" to the destroyer, he seems to be the only one that can put it down (other than a celestial).

maybe thanos can also, but i'm not sure.

how many and how significant were the upgrades given to thanos since his skirmish with odin? i think i missed a couple.

Harbinger
The Destroyer.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Priest
Thanos cant win this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.