Rogue and Fallen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fallen Jedi

Neo_Version 7
I think that is the MOST romantic post on KMC like, ever.

Syren
Soli, honey, that was utterly beautiful... it makes me proud to know someone like you, humbled to be considered a friend, and so, so happy for you cry

I wish you both all the best in the world, if anyone deserves it, it's you... really well said girly hug

Ken Kenobi
Of course Rogue knows I congratulate you both and I hope to be at the wedding. *hint hint RJ* laughing out loud

And I think nearly everyone on KMC has had an instance where they started falling for someone they've never met. I have done so a couple of times now. The first time it didn't work out, and this second time I'm still getting to know the woman.

Clovie
cry congrats

Syren
Ken! eek! Good for you sweetie clapping

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi

it starts out with some innocent flirting and then you find yourself talking to this person for hours, waiting and anticipating for their next post, their next PM.

Funny, I go through that almost every day. erm

shellie

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Syren
Ken! eek! Good for you sweetie clapping

Good for me? For what? Using my charm? stick out tongue

Syren
As in, like, well done dude, party on, bet she's a hottie... laughing out loud

Syren
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Funny, I go through that almost every day. erm

Relevance?

Neo_Version 7
Relevance?

None whatsoever.

Ken Kenobi
As in, like, well done dude, party on, bet she's a hottie... laughing out loud

Party on Wayne.

Party on Garth.

Schwing!

Yep, she's a beauty. You can find a couple pics of her in the Members Pics thread.

Clovie
i don't belive in love anyway!!!!!!

i don't i don't i don't! bag

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Clovie
i don't belive in love anyway!!!!!!

i don't i don't i don't! bag

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

I know who you like. So don't tell me you don't believe in love.

Fionnuala
Originally posted by shellie
omg...I so understand...and as my daughters dance behind me...Im holding back the tears as I type...every word had me thinking of Alex and myself...and the stuff we are dealing with...

I cant say anymore...and my eyes are threatening to leak. cry poor shellie hug

and Fallen..that was so beautiful and romantic cry ...congratulations and good luck for both of you...

Fallen Jedi
well, its nice to know that you guys approve. laughing out loud

but seriously, thanks for the support. you have no idea how much this means to both of us.

luv ya all.

big grin

*Georgina_A*
Aww, that's so sweet cry

Congratulations smile

Fallen Jedi
Originally posted by shellie
omg...I so understand...and as my daughters dance behind me...Im holding back the tears as I type...every word had me thinking of Alex and myself...and the stuff we are dealing with...

I cant say anymore...and my eyes are threatening to leak. cry

*hands shelie a tissue.* stick out tongue

Syren
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Party on Wayne.

Party on Garth.

Schwing!

Yep, she's a beauty. You can find a couple pics of her in the Members Pics thread.

Right, I have to scroll through every pic of every female in order to magically guess who she is? laughing out loud Better start now then....

shellie
*hands shelie a tissue.* stick out tongue crytissue thank you sweetie...

and Im happy for you both hug

Originally posted by Fionnuala
poor shellie hug

and Fallen..that was so beautiful and romantic cry ...congratulations and good luck for both of you... hug

Syren
toot Ceeeeelebrate good times, c'mon! Happy Dance

shellie
theres much to celebrate yes

Clovie
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

I know who you like. So don't tell me you don't believe in love. you do? bag

i still don't wanna believe in love cry

Fionnuala
you do? bag

i still don't wanna believe in love cry Why don't you want to believe in love?..cry ...life is all about loving people..

Syren
Life is about Love, Laughs and Living...

Clovie
Why don't you want to believe in love?..cry ...life is all about loving people.. i know. but if you don't believe in something it can't hurt you bag

Life is about Love, Laughs and Living... sounds wise bag

Fionnuala
i know. but if you don't believe in something it can't hurt you bag

sounds wise bag That's true but then if you don't take a risk on someone or somethig then you might never be happy..confused ..plus pain is part of life..you can't avoid it..

Clovie
That's true but then if you don't take a risk on someone or somethig then you might never be happy..confused ..plus pain is part of life..you can't avoid it.. i know bag
just.. i'm very very very much scared.

Fionnuala
i know bag
just.. i'm very very very much scared. hug ..poor Clover..I'm sure most people are of letting themselves be made vulnerable like that..

Syren
Pain is a given, but striving through and getting somewhere, that's what we aim for, right?

And risk is involved in everything we on a daily basis, Fi's right yes

Clovie
hug ..poor Clover..I'm sure most people are of letting themselves be made vulnerable like that.. hug

like what? huh

Pain is a given, but striving through and getting somewhere, that's what we aim for, right?

And risk is involved in everything we on a daily basis, Fi's right yes confused riight..

so she is right
but i don't like loosing.

Fionnuala
hug

like what? huh
As in the way love makes us vulnerable...

Clovie
As in the way love makes us vulnerable... i heard that love makes us happy confused

Syren
Vulnerability can make you happy, if you feel secure with the one person who means the world to you...

Clovie
*checks vulnerable in a dict* embarrasment

but but....
if there was that person..how can i be sure that one day they won't think that that hate me and will hurt me? confused

Syren
Vulnerable means 'at risk', nut in the case of a vulnerable person with regard to love, it can make you ecstatic when you find you are safe with the person you adore..

Fionnuala
i heard that love makes us happy confused Yeah..it makes you happy but it also leaves you vulnerable...I thought that's what we were talking about..confused

Clovie
Vulnerable means 'at risk', nut in the case of a vulnerable person with regard to love, it can make you ecstatic when you find you are safe with the person you adore.. and how can i know for sure if i am safe?

Yeah..it makes you happy but it also leaves you vulnerable...I thought that's what we were talking about..confused it is. yes.

i'm still sscared bag

Syren
You'll never know for certain Clovie, I guess that risk is part of the 'enjoyment'... you may lose out, you may find that you took the wrong path, but whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, wiser and better equipped for Round 2 big grin

DarkCanadian
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
I think that is the MOST romantic post on KMC like, ever.
I'll back that.

Clovie
You'll never know for certain Clovie, I guess that risk is part of the 'enjoyment'... you may lose out, you may find that you took the wrong path, but whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, wiser and better equipped for Round 2 big grin but i don't wanna there to be the round 2 sad

Syren
There doesn't have to be, that's why you take a calculated risk... I took a huge risk coming back to my home town based on the feelings I had for Jamie, I should have returned focused and ready to get down to work etc, but things turned out amazingly... that's just the way it is. Wouldn't you prefer to see what could happen rather than always wondering what might have been??

Clovie
but nothing does happen sad

Fionnuala
and how can i know for sure if i am safe?

it is. yes.

i'm still sscared bag So is everyone...I am...but you just have to live with it...and use it as a sign that what you are doing is worth something smile

Syren
How old are you?

Clovie
So is everyone...I am...but you just have to live with it...and use it as a sign that what you are doing is worth something smile easy to say...

How old are you? who? me? 85 no expression

Syren
Then by your age you should know that... meh, you're screwed wink

Clovie
i'm not even once screwed cry

Fionnuala
easy to say...
I guess...but I think you know this stuff...nobody can reassure you that everything will be alright becuase it might not be..but then again it might big grin

Clovie
I guess...but I think you know this stuff...nobody can reassure you that everything will be alright becuase it might not be..but then again it might big grin yeah..so the best way would be not to worry at all? confused

Fionnuala
yeah..so the best way would be not to worry at all? confused Pretty much...if it's right then the risk will seem worth it or at least that's what I think..life can surprise you happy

Clovie
both ways...

Fionnuala
both ways... Well if you always take the negative side then things will see bad messed

Clovie
erm...actually i'm taking the possitive side..but i'm aware of all the negative aspects. coz i don't wanna be surprised when something bad happens..the problem is that it doesn't give me much time left for anything confused

Fionnuala
OKay then...well just don't worry for a while maybe?

Clovie
i don't.... but some special conditions has to happen embarrasment

Fionnuala
To make you not worry?

Clovie
uh huh embarrasment
to make me don't worry and happy ..no matter what mood i was in a second before embarrasment

Korri
Fi your sig is teh fookin GASM droolio

Wickerman
Rogue Jedi and Fallen Jedi...almost sounds as if we were meant to be, right?

its weird how things work out sometimes...

how something so simple as a 'hey' or 'hi' becomes something so much more...

anyone whose been a KMC member long enough knows that at one point or another you get close to someone, you become attached.

it starts out with some innocent flirting and then you find yourself talking to this person for hours, waiting and anticipating for their next post, their next PM.

that's how i was, giddy as a schoolgirl.

it started out as a mild curiosity, but the more we talked the more i paid attention, and the more i paid attention, the more i came to realize that this was something else entirely. you all know that feeling. its the feeling you get at the beginning of a relationship when its all starting to come together.... 'butterflies, hearts, and puppy love.'

its like a rush...it just takes over you and everything else is just a blur except this one person...

we talked for hours, posting and PMing non stop. whenever he wasn't online i was wishing for him to appear, and whenever he was online i was wishing for time would stop.

of course i questioned it...

'what was this?'

'how can anyone effect me so?'

'this is just a temporary crush, right?'

'i don't even know this guy'

'this is the internet for goodness sakes'

despite all my questions, i found myself falling and falling and falling...

after a while we decided to exchange numbers. anxious, excited, nervous, terrified...i could feel my heart pounding wildly as i waited for the voice on the other line.

'hello?'

months of late night phone calls followed. hours upon hours. we talked about anything and everything. we laughed. we cried. we argued. he made the whole world seem perfect. i cherished each moment. every word, every whisper...

i couldn't believe how fast i was falling. that i could fall for someone i've never met, laid eyes on, or was ever even in the same room with before. that i could fall for a guy who the only things i knew about were things that he told me which could all very well be untrue...

but his voice. i knew his voice. and it was that voice that i kept hearing long after we hung up the phone. conversations would play over and over again in my mind. i found myself randomly and constantly thinking about him. day in and day out. wherever i went, whatever i was doing, he was there, lingering in my mind...

as time past, we eventually met. all the fears and concerns we had ( will the chemistry be there? will it be awkward? will it be worth the wait? will i still feel the same?) instantly vanished. everything fell into place and we just clicked. that first kiss...wow, electrifying!...i was utterly left breathless...

everything else after that kind of came swiftly, but i won't go into that. i'll spare you the details of his four day visit during the week of valentine's day, how a month later he dropped everything to come live with me, and how in the end i dropped everything to come live with him...

but that's not really the point. the point is, sometimes you have to go with the moment and stop worrying about what other people think. you can't always please everyone, especially all those critics out there who think?

'wow, you met online? blink'

'but he's a bit older... confused.'

after all, no one else is living your life but yourself and pleasing others just to please them won't make you happy either...

and yes, i am happy.

Wow.....that was........wow....... cry I'm real happy for you guys. Hope i never find what you have, but i'm rootin for you guys. yes

~wickerman~

dave123

Fionnuala
uh huh embarrasment
to make me don't worry and happy ..no matter what mood i was in a second before embarrasment That's cool..and sweet thumbsupOriginally posted by Korri
Fi your sig is teh fookin GASM droolio Tankies... happy hihat

chelsea17
FJ, you KNOW that I love you and RJ both. We have had hours and hours of phone conversations, some even on 3 way while he was at work laughing out loud And just hearing you 2 on the phone was so cute. I can tell you are really in love with him, and the same goes for RJ. You guys are like 2 of my best friends. So congrats and everything else that goes with that! You will go far, and we will meet! big grin

Syren
It's so beautiful isn't it? cry

Wickerman

yeppers yes

~wickerman~

Fionnuala
baglove2 "Love is in the air...everywhere I look...blah de balh de blah....I wish I knew the song..." love baglove2a

Syren
Can you feel the love in the thread? love

Fionnuala
..and in the bags...in_love

Wickerman
Can you feel the love in the thread? love

If love smells like maple syrup then i think i do confused

~wickerman~

DarkCanadian
Originally posted by Wickerman
If love smells like maple syrup then i think i do confused

~wickerman~
Welcome to Canada.

Syren
laughing Raaaandom...

Wickerman
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
Welcome to Canada.

LMFAO laughing lol I actually burst into laughter big grin

~wickerman~

Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fionnuala
Marple syrup is nice droolio ...I had it in America happy

Syren
Night guys... I'm all done in yawn

chelsea17

Adorable cry

Wickerman
Night guys... I'm all done in yawn

Night purrdy lady no expression

~wickerman~

Rogue Jedi
i am so frigging blessed.

Mr. Bacon
hey ppl

Rogue Jedi
bacon!!!

DarkCanadian
Bacon?

Rogue Jedi
mr. bacon.

chelsea17
You 2 are so cute together happy

Bacon- wow, been a while

Rob Owns You
cool

DarkCanadian
oh.

Fallen Jedi
That's true but then if you don't take a risk on someone or somethig then you might never be happy..confused ..plus pain is part of life..you can't avoid it..

fi's right. sometimes you've gotta put yourself out there and take a chance on people. you can't let fear and doubt rule your decisions.

You'll never know for certain Clovie, I guess that risk is part of the 'enjoyment'... you may lose out, you may find that you took the wrong path, but whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, wiser and better equipped for Round 2 big grin

well said, syren. wink

clovie, sometimes you've got to be willing to get hurt. it sucks and its painful but those are the things that let us know we're alive. besides, you don't want to look back on life second guessing yourself, wondering what if and what could have been.

Originally posted by chelsea17
FJ, you KNOW that I love you and RJ both. We have had hours and hours of phone conversations, some even on 3 way while he was at work laughing out loud And just hearing you 2 on the phone was so cute. I can tell you are really in love with him, and the same goes for RJ. You guys are like 2 of my best friends. So congrats and everything else that goes with that! You will go far, and we will meet! big grin

awww, hun you're too sweet. hug

those were some pretty interesting conversations, weren't they? laughing out loud

Fallen Jedi
Originally posted by Wickerman
Wow.....that was........wow....... cry I'm real happy for you guys. Hope i never find what you have, but i'm rootin for you guys. yes

~wickerman~

thanks wick. big grin

Originally posted by dave123
I didn't read all that, but it seems long and romantic yes so go you two love

oh, okay dave. laughing out loud thanks for your support.

chelsea17

awww, hun you're too sweet. hug

those were some pretty interesting conversations, weren't they? laughing out loud

Well, I've talked to you practically since I've been here and we have always got along and relate on a lot of things...

But yeah, they were very interesting...waiting for RJ to get back from talking to some customer and we would here them talking about hotel services in the background..and everything. laughing out loud they were the best

Mr. Bacon
i remmeber when you guys were newly met in the wsf thread or gentlemens club, it was funny, and it pleases me to know that you guys are together

§pearhead
'wow, you met online? blink'

'but he's a bit older... confused.'

I'll admit, those were both my opinions...I was shocked that you went to see this through.

And now that you have gone through with it, and it's worked out...I think all I can say is wow.

I was rooting for you two, but never expected it to work. Congrats...and I hope it lasts.

Fallen Jedi
very true chels. very true. big grin you're a darlz and just easy to talk to.

awww, kev. hug stay sweet and never change.

pyro! eek! *jumps up and gives you a hug* finally! and yeah, i remember those conversations we had, but its great to know that you're a real friend. luv ya. happy

Mr. Bacon
im so tired

chelsea17
phone convos are always fun with us laughing

Rogue Jedi
yes they are!!!

silver_tears
awwwww crytissue

Clovie
clovie, sometimes you've got to be willing to get hurt. it sucks and its painful but those are the things that let us know we're alive. besides, you don't want to look back on life second guessing yourself, wondering what if and what could have been. you're right. sad
hopefully i don't have occasion eek!

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
im so tired

I hear you, bro. yes

Rogue Jedi
*yawn*

The Tired Hiker
Dude, we got to quit smoking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rogue Jedi
yes, very true, my friend.

Rogue Jedi

Imaginary
That's so sweet cry

Fallen Jedi
i know, right. happy

and he had to mention the coloring books too. laughing out loud

*Georgina_A*
Aww, I'm so happy for both of you! cry

Clovie
random question:
are you writing this all to make everyone else feel miserable?

fantasygirl
Awww! crytissue (I don't know you guys, but you seem like the perfect couple. happy )

Kosta
Congradulations to you both, what you have is rare and needs to be cherished. smile

Fallen Jedi
random question:
are you writing this all to make everyone else feel miserable?

no. just felt like expressing it. big grin nothing wrong with that.

fantasygirl
big grin

Clovie
no. just felt like expressing it. big grin nothing wrong with that. oh okay then smile

dave123
thanks wick. big grin

oh, okay dave. laughing out loud thanks for your support. winkiss anytime m'dear

Fëanor
random question:
are you writing this all to make everyone else feel miserable? laughing

Clovie

Fallen Jedi
still hiding under a bag?

Clovie
who? me?

they've stolen my bag cry

Fëanor
sure laugh at me. i'm not....you actually said what i was thinking big grin

Fallen Jedi
whose this 'they?' stick out tongue

Clovie

~Rad~
Damn, FJ, that really helped me. cry
I've also fallen for someone on KMC, but my worst critic is me. Your story's gonna help me to forget all my doubts..... crybaby

*sniff, sniff* cry Sorry(lookaround), but thanxs for telling it. happy

Fallen Jedi
awww, hun...

hugs! hug

doubts about what?

~Rad~
doubts about what?

Huggies!! hug

Well, this is the internet, and i've always been deathly scared of falling in love online.... even though it's actually the best way to get to know someone. But I should just follow my heart, right?

Fallen Jedi
well, first of all, how long have you guys been talking?

~Rad~
well, first of all, how long have you guys been talking?

A year since last week, I think.

Fallen Jedi
well then i guess you guys know each other pretty well then. have you tried talking on the phone?

~Rad~
well then i guess you guys know each other pretty well then. have you tried talking on the phone?

Yeah, we talk about everything. I wish I could, but... that's a problem. I'll pm you and tell you why, if you like. I don't like talking about it much...

chelsea17
RJ and FJ, I want to be at the wedding sooo bad. But good luck, not that you need it, anyway. You 2 are way too cute together. big grin

sniper
much love and luck to you and RJ babe
im glad you're happy

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kosta
Congradulations to you both, what you have is rare and needs to be cherished. smile
well said, kosta. i cherish her above all others.

Gen. Grevious
That is so cute, congrats and all the best. And i must say its freaky but i have felt the same way about a girl on KMC and she has returned those feelings, the comparison is incredible but i wont get into that.

Ladyluck
wow

love

lil bitchiness
Congrats, and all the best.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Gen. Grevious
That is so cute, congrats and all the best. And i must say its freaky but i have felt the same way about a girl on KMC and she has returned those feelings, the comparison is incredible but i wont get into that.
dude. do not be afraid, go for it or you will regret it.

Mr. Bacon
youll never know unless you go for it

shellie
indeed

chelsea17
Gotta take action or you will miss the chance

Zenoside
Go for it my friend, not all relationships on the net end in disaster.

Pyrofly
weep omg FJ.. that really did bring a tear to my eye... your such a sweet girl.. im so so happy that you found someone like RJ.. and hes very lucky to have you smile

silver_tears
I liked her better deprived, made for better reading in the WSF thread cry

Pyrofly
^true i think that thread is s.l.o.w.y. dying agian sad... but now shes more happy happy

silver_tears
At the cost of our happiness...how could you FJ?!?!?! weep

Pyrofly
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
youll never know unless you go for it yes very true... if you dont go for it you'll never know what could have been

Gen. Grevious
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
dude. do not be afraid, go for it or you will regret it.
Thanks man, i can say at the moment im feeling very love sick...

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Pyrofly
yes very true... if you dont go for it you'll never know what could have been Sometimes, that's a good thing. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.