Movie Heroes royal rumble:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K3VIL
Thing from FF4 Movie.
Spider-Man from his Movie series.

VS

Hercules and Ares from The Legendary Journeys TV Series
Hercules showed to be at last Class 30 tons of strenght, he was able to throw down with gods, and giant monsters, he once punched the wall of a volcano and broke it in an episode.

Ares as a full god was stalemated on various occasions from his stepbrother and beaten on others, considering that usually he was holding back in the stalemates to avoid Zeus smashing him for attacking his fav son, and that when he lost he was all out, he's between the 80/85% of Hercules strenght.

VS

Movie Hulk

CorderaMitchell
God you're going to have to give me a sec, Hulk?

olympian
What is the best feat of strenght of movie Hulk?

Sentry
I think throwing away a 70 ton tank miles away. Could also have been when he lifted part of the mountain that Absorbing Man made himself into. Movie hulk was a beast. He takes all off them.

olympian
Absorsing Man was in the movie? huh

K3VIL
Originally posted by Sentry
I think throwing away a 70 ton tank miles away. Could also have been when he lifted part of the mountain that Absorbing Man made himself into. Movie hulk was a beast. He takes all off them.
He picked up a huge chunk of rock, not the mountain, the piece of rock was 20feet tall or around that and quite large, like a small truck.
Movie Series Hercules throwed a huge statue symbol of a sumerian god up into the sky and out the atmosphere, the statue must be around the 5 tons of weight, yes, not a huge weight for Hulk, but Herc throwed it without any effort, then in the Underworld he stomped Dumuzi, the ruler of the "hell" of Sumerian Gods Pantheon.
Herc and Ares are not going down fast.

CorderaMitchell
Is there prep, team spidey and thing seem the weakest....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.