Spoony's personal add

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BendyAlex
Name: Sir Spoon Knight McNullen
Eyes: silver
Weight: About .5 lbs

What I'm looking for in the opposite sex: I want a woman with a spoon shape, but a fork top...a spork..

My interests: I like long walks on the beach, Shagging, i ride my bike a lot and I also like to smack that ***** up ever now and then.

Special qualifycations: Must love dogs, and cats, and gerbils shifty..

Final though: You see. I am just a normal spoon. I dont want anyone special, I just want someone who will love me for the spoon man that I am. If you cant see that, then you are not right for me. I dont want a one night stand, I want a series of one night stands, and then maybe get married...have kids and grow old..

IF INTERESTED CALL: 867-4309 AND PRESS #0021

This personal ad brought to you by Bendy Alex's sex service for sexy singles across the nation.

PinkDi@monds
unfortunately i am a diamond, i only marry other diamonds

BendyAlex
laughing

PinkDi@monds
we should stat a lonely hearts thread stick out tongue well, you should

Clovie
any infos about me? huh

PinkDi@monds
Originally posted by Clovie
any infos about me? huh post it yourself shrug

§P0oONY
I sometimes worry about you Maynard...

Uneeklyconfused
. you forgot Lego ....

hey BA ..hug

Wickerman
Originally posted by BendyAlex

What I'm looking for in the opposite sex: I want a woman with a spoon shape, but a fork top...a spork..

My interests: I like long walks on the beach, Shagging, i ride my bike a lot and I also like to smack that ***** up ever now and then.

Final though: You see. I am just a normal spoon. I dont want anyone special, I just want someone who will love me for the spoon man that I am. If you cant see that, then you are not right for me. I dont want a one night stand, I want a series of one night stands, and then maybe get married...have kids and grow old..

This personal ad brought to you by Bendy Alex's sex service for sexy singles across the nation.

laughing You guys are soooooooooooo into each other embarrasment

~wickerman~

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by BendyAlex

dials 867-4309....

ladygrim
laughing out loud

BendyAlex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.