HBP Chapter By Chapter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

babysooner13
Hey you all! This is a thread where, if you don't have the book and want to know what happens "chapter by chapter", then you can find out here. Something like that, yeah. But, if you don't want to know what happens, then don't criticize me PLZ.

babysooner13
Chapters -- The Other Minister
Spinner's End
Will and Won't
Horace Slughorn
An Excess of Phlegm
Draco's Detour
The Slug Club
Snape Victorious
The Half-Blood Prince
The House of Gaunt
Hermione's Helping Hand
Silver and Opals
the Secret Riddle
Felix Felicis
The Unbreakable Vow
A Very Frosty Christmas
A Sluggish Memory
Birthday Surprises
Elf Tails
Lord Voldemort's Request
The Unknowable Room
After the Burial
Horcruxes
Sectumsempra
The Seer Overhead
The Cave
The Lightning-Struck Tower
Flight of the Prince
The Pheonix Lament
The White Tomb

DarkCanadian
Can you say PLAGIARISM?

babysooner13
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
Can you say PLAGIARISM?

Can you say, NOT EXACTLY? And I asked to please not criticize me.

DarkCanadian
It's a warning. If you proceed with this, this thread's going to shut down and you'll either get a warning or a temporary ban from the moderators.

babysooner13
The Other Minister - The muggle minister talked to Fudge (Fudge is no more the minster of magic... Scrimgeour is). Things have been going wrong. Dementors attacking people, bridges collapsing, hurricanes, and murders all came from Voldemort. Voldemort is alive.

babysooner13
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
It's a warning. If you proceed with this, this thread's going to shut down and you'll either get a warning or a temporary ban from the moderators.

What are you going to do about it and how am I plagerizing?

babysooner13
And stay on topic.

DarkCanadian
Okay, nevermind.....

Duplicate thread.......get mod to merge it. Anyhoo, that's already been done.
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - 2005

babysooner13
So? Does it say what I'm saying? Or something different? I looked at it and it's not the exact same.

DarkCanadian
On the first page is a summary very similar to yours, so yes it does.

I'll get straight to the point......do you really think that people will want to read your summary and get spoiled out than just go and buy the real book?

babysooner13
You know what? I don't care anymore. If you can find a way to shut this one down, I would REALLY appriciate it. THX. PLZ do this.

DarkCanadian
Just leave it, I guess......the moderators usually come on daily to check the threads.

I am not Harry
pathetic..............

TheSun
Dark Canadian was tying to stir up trouble without anything contructive to say. I wonder if he'll get banned...

Hermione202
Originally posted by TheSun
Dark Canadian was tying to stir up trouble without anything contructive to say. I wonder if he'll get banned...

I disaree strongly!DarkCanadian was right , in my opinion.This is just spoiling the book for others!

TheSun
Originally posted by Hermione202
I disaree strongly!DarkCanadian was right , in my opinion.This is just spoiling the book for others!
If people didn't want the book spoiled, I assume they would have enough sense to avoid a topic entitled HBP Chapter by Chapter. DarkCanadian was trying to play at being moderator and winding up the guy who started this thread.

DarkCanadian
I thought that she would write the entire HBP story out word for word, so that's why I got annoyed in the first place.

Phoenix
Closing to stop any more arguments! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.