were you empressed by Coruscant?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jar jar binks
i d like to know your opinion on Coruscant. Would you like to live in such city if it existed?

dgeniu
I was impressed by it - its sheer size and the overall idea of one large city-planet, but by NO means would I like to live there! (visit it , maybe, but no living!!!) I find the natural world spectacular and relaxing - I preffer a combination of state-of-the-art home and nature, to be precise.

But, yes Coruscant is spectacular - especially when viewed from above or outer-space, where one can observe the two hemispheres, the dark one bearing the intricate patterns of the illumination far below.

matreid
Your username disturbs me Jar-Jar... stick out tongue

Captain REX
I find Coruscant fascinating. I would live there, maybe.

I AM JEDI
I would it's amazing.

muserke
Coruscant's cool. But I'd rather live on Naboo. happy

Captain REX
Pfft, green, warm air, lovely weather, Natalie Portman...it's over-rated. stick out tongue

exanda kane
Alderaan looked pretty sweet in Ep.3, I share Janus' about Coruscant.

((The_Anomaly))
yea i always liked it as a planet.

very cool idea.

The Ones
no. i would get lost so bad.

Captain REX
Just don't go down to the lower levels...might find some nasty surprises... stick out tongue

mysterio69
i'd rather live on ryloth. mmmm...mmm. i'd mack all them hot twi'lek broads. yes

DeVi| D0do
During the film I just couldn't stop thinking Padme must get one helluva draft in her apartment coming from her veranda...

Other than that, and the fact that if your car breaks down your in for one hell of a fall, it looks like a nice place to live.

big grin

Sith-Nerd
Originally posted by muserke
Coruscant's cool. But I'd rather live on Naboo. happy

i agree, corusant is cool but its too plain, naboo has more color, i would visit corusant, but not live.

StinkFist462
i'd live on Kashyyk.

Stealth Agent
i would

jar jar binks
thanks for ya thoughts! i am just afraid we wont see Coruscant materialize any time soonsmile.

jar jar binks
i just hope NY will look like Coruscant by 2050. but maybe thats never going to happenwink.

Tulak Hord
I wouldn't live on Coruscant. Korriban's the place for me. I'd love to visit Coruscant, but I'm a Sith, and the jedi..well..we don't agree on everything.

Huma
Coruscant is like Vegas to me. Nice to visit, not so nice to live in.

P.S. I ment no disrespect to people living in vegas, it's just not the place for me. smile

Moff jango
Kashyyk, certainly

ShadowKing
Hoth...nice slopes, fine powder, and unused trails to shred!

CBright7831
I hated to hear what happened to it in the EU.

sad

Captain REX
I'd live on Hoth. It's cold, and I like cold. big grin

SithHappens
I like Naboo. Coruscant was sweet, but I would only live there if I lived in the Jedi Temple. Like all cities it has spectacular sights but when you look harder you see its pretty dirty and not being able to see a tree would make me depressed.

systemshock2
Coruscant was depicted very beautifully. Especially the sunsets from Episode 1.

Darth Calladus
Originally posted by dgeniu
I was impressed by it - its sheer size and the overall idea of one large city-planet, but by NO means would I like to live there! (visit it , maybe, but no living!!!) I find the natural world spectacular and relaxing - I preffer a combination of state-of-the-art home and nature, to be precise.

But, yes Coruscant is spectacular - especially when viewed from above or outer-space, where one can observe the two hemispheres, the dark one bearing the intricate patterns of the illumination far below. i place like corellia is a nice fit

Bicnarok
Imagine being a cab driver on coruscant, that would be cool

Moff jango
yeah, ma dream

General Bondius
JAJAJAJAJA, I kind of live in Coruscant, Mexico city is the largest and most populated city in the world, and when you fly in by night, it kind of looks like Coruscant from orbit. Lol

pile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.