why yoda was is retarded?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jar jar binks
he doesn't take palpatine by surprise! he walks in slowly and starts talking during the fight!

dgeniu
And how, pray tell, can one take a Sith Lord by surprise?? And he doesn`t carry out a conversation, it`s just a few words at the begining.

e.g. 'At an end your rule is and not short enough it was!'

matreid
Palpatine could sense his presence. No surprises there.

kremzike
Originally posted by jar jar binks
why yoda was is retarded?

Perhaps because he was is be related to you?

matreid
Originally posted by kremzike

laughing out loud

jar jar binks
yes, but he says something like " i ve heared a new apprentice you have emperor, or should i call you Darth Sidiuse", and palpatine says " master yoda , you survived", yoda "surprised?"--dont you think thats a bit too long?! ( i mean for a battle which will dicede the fate of the galaxy).

jar jar binks
Originally posted by matreid
laughing out loud no, he IS NOT related to me. but in this film he IS stupid.

dgeniu
Oh, so you would have liked something like this:

Yoda: Sidious!
Palps: Yoda!
*and then they leap madly towards each other in a wirlwind of kicks and fist blows*
Palps:Man, what are we doing? We should use our light...
Yodasadslaps Palps) Shush!!
*and then they duel*

jar jar binks
we just have different views on combat, i guess.

jar jar binks
remember yoda in EMPIRE? he was WISE.but now GL made him look stupid. ( but maybe i am just a stupid russian programmer who doesnt get itsmile)

JKozzy
Perhaps.

dgeniu
remember yoda in EMPIRE? he was WISE.but now GL made him look stupid.

K... so you think the 'younger' Yoda is stupid...
Your reasons bring forth and understand you, we will!

kremzike
no, he IS NOT related to me. but in this film he IS stupid.

Someone apparently IS NOT familiar with the art of good storytelling.

Captain REX
Apparently.

muserke
he doesn't take palpatine by surprise! he walks in slowly and starts talking during the fight!
That's what Yoda likes to do. no expression

Captain REX
Because he's OLD. big grin

muserke
And green. yes

Wait, that doesn't make any sense. no expression

Darth_fury
dont diss yoda he will beat u up anyday

Captain REX
It doesn't, Mus? no expression

I AM JEDI
well Yoda is a Jedi so yes he would walk in and face his enemy. Also a jedi takes out his lightsaber as a last result. A jedi uses his words and knowledge of the force to confront something. When a jedi is a padawan he is taught you only take out your lightsaber unless you are expecting to take a life. So yoda talking was more like habit. Even though no matter of talking can make sid stop being a Sith Lord laughing

Captain REX
Well, there is Sith Lords Anonymous...

muserke
no expression What a geeky name.

kremzike
The Sith Lords Anonymous Program...

aka SLAP!!!

PVS
what a silly thread erm
it lacks

1-intelligence

2-room for discussion

3-anything out of the obvoius

4-proper spelling and grammar

Paul-Muad'Dib
What kind of a thread is this? I mean what did you except that Yoda would fire his lightsabre from a big bow from a big distance towards Sidious?

And even if he could for example stab Sidious from the back he would not do it, did you ever hear for honourable battle? Guess not, but that is so emphasized in such movies. And they did not have such a long talk, and is normal that they talk especially in a movie. Reading your threads and seeing your username makes me think you're a little child who just likes some strange looking characters and is not capable to have some objective conversation.

muserke
Shush.

Junior Falo
Originally posted by Paul-Muad'Dib
What kind of a thread is this? I mean what did you except that Yoda would fire his lightsabre from a big bow from a big distance towards Sidious?

And even if he could for example stab Sidious from the back he would not do it, did you ever hear for honourable battle? Guess not, but that is so emphasized in such movies. And they did not have such a long talk, and is normal that they talk especially in a movie.

Well said cool

Captain REX
Well, this Paul fellow certainly knows what he's talking about... eek!

Muserke, no need to shush people. erm

((The_Anomaly))
"why yoda was is retarded?"

i like the fact that you are trying to talk almost as annoyingly as the real Jar Jar

good job!

Dark Thor
i agree........"was is?"

jar jar binks
mesa thinking yousa underestimates the power of SURPRISE.anyway, wise enough he is notsmile.

muserke
Originally posted by Captain REX
Well, this Paul fellow certainly knows what he's talking about... eek!

Muserke, no need to shush people. erm
But I like shushing people.
cry

SithHappens
mesa thinking yousa underestimates the power of SURPRISE.anyway, wise enough he is notsmile.
The ability to speak does not mean you are intelligent, so stop doing it.

matreid
Originally posted by Darth_fury
dont diss yoda he will beat u up anyday

I could beat Yoda up anyday.

I just don't feel like it right now...yawn

Moff jango
Yoda 's not wise!!!!! He can't even speak right! Give me one wise line yoda spoke!

kremzike
This thread is a classic example of Order 1...

Order 1 - Scrape the bottom of the barrel for thread topics

matreid
^
Yep...

I AM JEDI
wtf he is the pope of star wars maybe he talks that way because his race does..? Also this thread is dumb lets top it off and make the thread
WHY IS SIDIOUS SOO DUMB!?! god

kremzike
Um, that should be...

WHY WAS IS BE DO SIDIOUS SO DUMB!?!

Bicnarok

Moff jango
Sidious dumb? Did u see star wars?

((The_Anomaly))
yes sids is the smartest person anywhere, he fooled like millions of people in the senate including the jedi..

mysterio69
Originally posted by I AM JEDI
wtf he is the pope of star wars maybe he talks that way because his race does..? Also this thread is dumb lets top it off and make the thread
WHY IS SIDIOUS SOO DUMB!?! god

sidious is dumb? okay then. oh well. i shouldn't expect much in a thread with the title 'why yoda was is retarded.' lord. my head hurts.

jerlark386
hey jar jar, theres this thing in movies, I don't know if you ever heard of it, but its called effect. smile Building up the audience anticipation, .. no? Who would want to see Yoda stab someone in the back anyway?

But sure, lets cut even more dialogue and have about nothing but fight scenes, maybe you'll be happy then.

dflood
harsh no

stick out tongue

jar jar binks
no. i wont be happy. diologs should be where they should be . not in fightin shots. anyway, yoda is retarded,period.

jar jar binks
as for my english grammer, i suggest you try write something in russiansmile (or japanese, if you prefer) so , respect others who learned your NOT SO GOOD language.

jar jar binks
respect others we should.

DeVi| D0do
English is the stupidist language on the planet.

And Yoda is not retarded.

muserke
Um, that should be...

WHY WAS IS BE DO SIDIOUS SO DUMB!?!
laughing LMAO.

Moff jango
What's funny? it proves how dumb Kremzike is

The Biker Scout
This thread is assanine.

The Biker Scout

LMAO.............

ahem... and it's Emotionally Challenged thank you very much. cool

PVS
as for my english grammer, i suggest you try write something in russiansmile (or japanese, if you prefer) so , respect others who learned your NOT SO GOOD language.

whatever language you type this thread in, its still pointless and assinine.

si?

R2D2-89
nope, french is the stupidest language, it doesn make any sense

mace wendu4
What the ****!!!! this thread was supposed to be about why yoda did what he did and now people are talking about what's the stupidest langauge on the planet!? Sometimes I don't understand why god makes some people so retarted, now im not gonna name any names,(devil dodo and r2d2-89), but it's kinda sad

DeVi| D0do
You're a ****tard.

darthmonkey9206
Originally posted by mace wendu4
What the ****!!!! this thread was supposed to be about why yoda did what he did and now people are talking about what's the stupidest langauge on the planet!? Sometimes I don't understand why god makes some people so retarted, now im not gonna name any names,(devil dodo and r2d2-89), but it's kinda sad

Its better than talking about if palpatine and anakin did it.

Ast Rofan
Congratulations DD, you are now the most hated man on this forum.

Round on me....

beer

beer

beer

beer

beer

beer

beer

beer

beer

mace wendu4
Well at least I stuck to my topic

DeVi| D0do
w00t!

Happy Dance

cheers

DeVi| D0do
Ok, Wendu, why do you think yoda was is retarded?

mace wendu4
Actually, I don't think he's retarted, like people said before, sidious would sense Yoda's presence just as any jedi or sith would have if they were just sitting there like an ugly ass pile of crap

DeVi| D0do
Then why didn't Sidious sense Yoda before he just came casually strolling through the doors?

mace wendu4
Maybe he did and wasn't afraid to face Yoda since he didn't realize how powerful he was. Either way, Yoda could'nt take the risk of a suprise attack cause if palpatine did sense him, then Yoda would've fallen in a trap, but he isn't that stupid.

kremzike
Originally posted by Moff jango
What's funny? it proves how dumb Kremzike is

Or maybe it proves how humor just flies over your head. Don't talk smack about me just because you don't get the joke.

But in the off chance that you actually did get the joke, just quit talking smack anyway. I is be are am not cool with that, man.

jar jar binks
if yoda is SO wise and powerful , why didnt he finish the fight???????????he apperantly was afraid of palp. so he ran away saying" failed i have, failed i have " and other shit. the fate of the galaxy was in yodas hands , but he lostwink

jar jar binks
on the other hand , jar jar binks was practically nobody. but through his patience he managed to become a general and later padmes representative. how then can he be stupid???????

FSUSem1nole
hysterical

funny thread.

FSUSem1nole
hysterical

funny thread.

mace wendu4
Its true that Yoda should have finished the fight but he wasn't afraid of palp he's just sometimes wierd in those mystical ways. If he continued the fight, palp would've got his ass whooped badly

matreid

Your the guy who made the stupid thread "what if palpatine was gay?"
and the stupider thread "if Anakin wasn't the chosen one, who would it be?"confused

Threads like that are sad.

Darth Calladus
OMG i am laughing so hard at evrybody's post this is so funny omg

Darth Calladus
LMAO laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing eek! laughing rolling on floor laughing

mace wendu4
Your the guy who made the stupid thread "what if palpatine was gay?"
and the stupider thread "if Anakin wasn't the chosen one, who would it be?"confused

Threads like that are sad.

first of all, the thread about palp being gay was my brother (seriously) and second, I didn't make the thread about anakin not being the chosen one u retard

matreid
Yah, you did, right here.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f4/t355757.html

Darth Calladus
what if palpatin was gay?????? wtf lmao omg why wuld you even be curious about somthin like that

mace wendu4
Originally posted by Darth Calladus
what if palpatin was gay?????? wtf lmao omg why wuld you even be curious about somthin like that

like i said, that was my brother, he just wanted to make me look gay.
if i cared about that, i would've replied to that thread.

mace wendu4
Yah, you did, right here.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f4/t355757.html

That was my brother then, I don't do the "what if" bullshit.

Tulak Hord
Ooo, the brother claim. it's classic.

mace wendu4
Originally posted by Tulak Hord
Ooo, the brother claim. it's classic.

believe whatever u want. I know I didn't start either of those threads.

The Biker Scout
Originally posted by R2D2-89
nope, french is the stupidest language, it doesn make any sense

What an rude little bastard you are...oh man...LOL stick out tongue

R2D2-89
well people wouldn hav to be talkin random shit if the thread wasn so rubbish in the first freckin place!!!

R2D2-89
Originally posted by The Biker Scout
What an rude little bastard you are...oh man...LOL stick out tongue

yea sorry about that, i had a french exam a couple of days ago and i did absolute crap, by the time i realised my "rudeness" it was too late to delete it...ahem...moving on

General Bondius

Vanquish
Ya sometimes there is room to sort of ignore the fact that it is a movie, and maybe ask questions like how come this, and how come that. But in this case...

IT'S A MOVIE, there MUST be dialogue smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.