Dr. Doom(Movie Version) VS. Batman(Batman Begins Version)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Who takes it?

Scenario 1: No prep

Scenario 2: A week of prep for both

Scenario 3: A month of prep for both

Debate.

Blair Wind
Movie Doom didnt seem to be the prep king he is in the comics.....so batman takes the preps but the no prep he loses......

Wynndar
I think Doom would win in any scenerio u can imagine. Batman had a hard enough time with a "scarecrow" character with no powers. Doom's body was composed of a material 100Xstronger than titanium and he was instantly burning holes through people and had superhuman strength...and brains too. Batman would have been in some serious trouble

Tron
Yeah, you have to remember, this isn't the "Super-prep" Batman of the comics. Any of those scenarios, like Wynndar said, Batman loses, horribly.

Darth Macabre
Doctor Doom crushes Batman. I mean whats batman going to do with no prep, Punch him in the stomache and break his hand? With prep the only way for him to win is detonate a nuclear bomb, or somehow harnesss the power of the sun.
Either way Doom wins.

Wynndar
HAHAHA

jinzin
i think with prep batman wins just because he can go to wayne industries and pull out whatever he damn well pleases to help him in the fight...movie doom didn't really seem all that intelligent...just pissed off and spiteful...but in a head to head confrontation movie doom would clobber batman...he was powerhouse in terms of melee combat...

Blair Wind
Originally posted by jinzin
i think with prep batman wins just because he can go to wayne industries and pull out whatever he damn well pleases to help him in the fight...movie doom didn't really seem all that intelligent...just pissed off and spiteful...but in a head to head confrontation movie doom would clobber batman...he was powerhouse in terms of melee combat...

Thats what I was saying with no details....so I agree with you there...

Wynndar

So prep for Batman but not the superior intellected Doom?

jinzin
what no...i didn't say that, I'm just saying movie batman definitely seems to have an advantage of movie doom in a prep fight.....and what exactly made doom so superior in intelligence? he claimed to outsmart reed...but he really didn't all he did was go do shit behind his back while he was pre-occupied...not really outsmarting anyone if you ask me...

Sentry
In a month Doom could suck all the power out of many of the us cities and be damn near unstoppable. Break into army installations gets what he needs. Bats didn't seem that smart in the Batman Begins movie either. He was sill a rookie. So was Doom.

jinzin
i just believe that batman has more resources than doom.

skizo
Me and Bats are homies and all but.....his ass is gonna get incinerated

Wynndar
i just believe that batman has more resources than doom.

I think that was something the movie really dwelt on, the resources of Batman, but Doom had billions himself but he actually had powers. Movie Doom was probably the most threatening villain we have seen in the movies yet. Who's sposed to be the villain in the next X-men movie?

jinzin
I thought magneto might be more threatening than doom.....cause well............doom's made of metal.........lol.........and for x3? hopefully, apocalypse.

black robb
Dr. Doom wins this easy...he survived at freaking nova heat! And besides this is youngun Batman so he couldnt possibly handle someone with superpowers

jinzin
sweet sig! wink

black robb
sweet sig! wink thanks...i made it.....not really

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.