World War III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Marvel:

Thanos
Spider-man
Thor
Hercules
the Thing
Invisible Woman
Mr. Fantastic
Human Torch
Apocalypse
Hulk

vs.

DC:

Superman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Zod
Doomsday
Darkseid
Superboy
Flash
Green Lantern (John Stewart)
Green Lantern (Guy Gardner)
Gorilla Grodd

Wynndar
Thats a pretty powerful DC team..Spidey and the FF would have to be working really hard to keep up.

Dark Thor
theres always thanos, the hulk, apoc, and thor

Wynndar
I think the Justice League guys would rape Apocalypse

Dark Thor
laughing out loud

Dark Thor
whos more powerful, john or guy?

Sentry
Power/will wise I think Guy is stronger than John.

Wynndar
I guess this fight would occur in one dimension so everyone's powers would have to be under the same rules. In that case it would be a pretty good fight. But like I said, spidey and the FF guys would have to be going really hard.

Dark Thor
the fight takes place on geonosis http://www.sithclan.net/episode2/clone_war.jpg ignore the clone troopers in the background

Dark Thor
and ur rite, wynndar

Wynndar
Im really not sure where Spidey fits in this fight at all actually.

Dark Thor
he can fight gorilla grodd?

Solidus Snake
DC team wins easy.

darkseid vs thanos. (omega beamswins)
supes vs thor (natural flight advantage and higher durability wins)
wonderwoman vs herc (natural flight advantage wins. maxam beat herc in infinity crusade)
guy gardener vs hulk (ring thrower wins)
flash vs spidey (super speed wins)
john stewart vs invisible girl (in this politically correct world its a stalemate)
doomsday vs thing (please)
fantastic vs grodd (the stretchy guy)
torch vs superboy (the human candle)
zod vs apocalypse (zod rapes him)

mr fantastic and torch vs the rest (do i need to answer)

Dark Thor
if superman can withstand darkseid and superman loses to thanos, how cna darkseid beat thanos?

Wynndar
It doesnt have to be a series of one on one matches, but u could always match it up where more Marvel guys win.

I dont think Spiderman would really be a factor...he's kinda jus dead weight in this instance.

IMO Thanos is the top guy in this fight, these days Thanos has only been getting stronger and stronger portrayals considering he has fought both Odin and Tyrant, whom Darkseid doesnt come close to. He could essentially take out any two or three of these DC characters

Thor would be pretty crucial too, He could beat everyone on the DC team except Zod and Doomsday (arguably). By definition he should beat Superman IMO.

Herc and Thing are basically in the same boat, they have to just straight up slug it out with these guys, So they would probably fall to Superman and anyone tougher. However, I would give them a chance against WW and MM.

IW and HT are two of the most effective energy wielders up here. Written at their best they would be able to hang with anyone up here except Darkseid cuz of his brains and the energies he controls himself.

Then, because u have Reed and Apocalypse together, the MArvel team really outweighs the DC team in terms of brains. These two together could come up with some really sick strategy. Additionally, Apocalypse can keep any single character on the DC list busy. And Reed can probably only be harmed by Omega beams or heat vision, or something the lanterms come up with.

Then when it comes to Hulk, if ur talking about the best written and most powerful of incarnations, he would probably be walking through everyone and would require the attention of at least two characters like Superman, Doomsday, Zod, or Darkseid.

But whatever, it still seems like a 50-50 match up to me.

Dark Thor
yah 50/50

olympian
"darkseid vs thanos. (omega beamswins)

Current darkseid? His omega beams arent showed as that powerfulas before. Thanos its still a beast at marvel. He wns after a great fight.

supes vs thor (natural flight advantage and higher durability wins)

Both can fly. Supes has higher durability but Thor has more variety of powers. 50/50.

wonderwoman vs herc (natural flight advantage wins. maxam beat herc in infinity crusade)

What Version of herc? Edge to WW because of flight.

guy gardener vs hulk (ring thrower wins)

Agreed.

flash vs spidey (super speed wins)

Agreed again.

john stewart vs invisible girl (in this politically correct world its a stalemate)

Here i go with john. Less limited in power than Invisible Woman.

doomsday vs thing (please)

Non brainer.

olympian
fantastic vs grodd (the stretchy guy)

Fantastic.

torch vs superboy (the human candle)

Superboy. Unless he still has that flamesfear he had when he first showed up.

zod vs apocalypse (zod rapes him)

Zod.

Wynndar
Hmm like i said, the FF characters would have to really be pushing it, realizing they r fighting guys that are very powerful even though they look human like superboy. But when this happens it been shown that the Torch will use Nova flame early on like he did against Gladiator.

Tron
3 on 3 limit

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.