Anakin vs Drallig REMATCH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Admiral Akbar
Anakin kills oni wan by suprise and confronts drallig on Mustafar, with Cin already knowing he is a dark lord of the sith.

Cin Drallig was more than a match for Darth Vader using the Force to enhance his speed as he engaged Vader in his own unique style of lightsaber form. The battle caused much collateral damage to the Jedi Temple destroying statues, crumbling ceilings, the battle even spilled out onto the outer platforms surrounding the structure. Unfortunately, it was not in Master Drallig's destiny to defeat Darth Vader. Empowered with the strength of the Dark Side, Darth Vader was simply too strong for Master Drallig to defeat. Despite his supreme lightsaber skills, Cin Drallig was cut down by Darth Vader and joined the many of his Jedi brethren who became one with the Force that day.

Gillard has stated that he would destroy Anakin in a real life duel. He is seen only briefly by hologram
Drallig uses his mastered form. And they go all out, no holding back, a ferocious and furious drallig against anakin.

GO!

kamikz
Anakin.

Admiral Akbar
sigh....(FInds Kamikz, and beats him with yoda's stick) Youll have to do better than a one word answer.

kamikz
Ouch. Sorry, ok I think Anakin wins because I think he's stronger in the force and probably better with a lightsaber. Yes it's true that Cin's a legendary swordsman but Annies rage will overpower him. Cin would win if he jumped up a rock and Annie tried to do 50 flips and strike him between the eyes.

darth-yoda
anakin only won the fight in the game movie bye a cheap stab anakin has to win or there is no more story but in forums we can do anything us and the mighty jawa party anyway back to the topic drallig would kill anankin he is a legenday sowrdsman and proably a experianced force user he had to be good to get on the council right anyway drallig takes this one after about 15 mins but inly if this is PT anakin if its OT vader he is powerfull in the force

Admiral Akbar
Drallig vs Anakin ROTS. Drallig was never on the council. He was just a teacher, but i agree, here we have no prophecy shit going on so anakin is gonna get owned.

HimoKun
Well, if youj think about it, how was Anakin defeated everytime? He was infuriated by someone. So all Cin has to say is that he screwed Padme all night long, and Anakin will have hissy fit which will end with him opening himself up, and getting stabbed.

Admiral Akbar
lol, that might happen, although he doesnt know about him and padme in the first place, so what does he say?

darth-yoda
i screwed master kenobie
what he was like my farther
no anakin he is your farther
anakin cries nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooo

Darth_Rankkor
If there's no prophecy. He focus his mind on the moment and wins. Because he uses his anger and hate in his advantage instead of letting those feelings take over him, like we see in the movie.

SnakeEyes
I still think Anakin would beat Cin... I mean, I know it has been said numerous times, but he DID do it in the movie with relative ease. Even if you ignore that, then you need to take into consideration that Drallig was never on the Council and that he was a teacher, therefore, he didn't fight on the frontlines in the Clone Wars. Add the fact that Anakin is uber-powerful and I think its safe to say that he would win...

darth-yoda
but he was a master and he may off fought in the clone wars if not he trained many jedi that fought in them

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I still think Anakin would beat Cin... I mean, I know it has been said numerous times, but he DID do it in the movie with relative ease. Even if you ignore that, then you need to take into consideration that Drallig was never on the Council and that he was a teacher, therefore, he didn't fight on the frontlines in the Clone Wars. Add the fact that Anakin is uber-powerful and I think its safe to say that he would win...

That's almost what I've said but shorter laughing

Admiral Akbar
He is nowhere near focused when using that anger he is jyst going all out and trying to defeat opponents, plus Drallig would won anakin if thier was no prophecy, Gillard said it himself, he would own him in a life duel. Gillard is obviously much wiser and experienced, who cares that anakin fought in the frontlines, he was meant to survive anywayz. Obi wan and plo koon a serra keto and all them survived, hell even kolar did, that however doesnt prove anything. They dont become any stonger in fighitng just deflecting blaster bolts and become generals who thing strategically.

Admiral Akbar
He is too ignorant, his is mr. pissy pants. Say one insulting comment and he would lose all his focus and leave every area on his body left for a one hit K-o

Darth_Rankkor
I said, if he has not the prophecy because this is being discussed here, then he also doesn't lose his temper and stays focused. THAT'S what I've meant big grin

Admiral Akbar
He would lose his temper very easily, sith or no sith, he believes he could own anybody, and that will be is downfall. Like CHuck Liddel in UFC, he is supposedly the best but a legend or a vetran fighter beat him by using his brains, not his damn strength.

kamikz
The game Cin is way overpowerd and in the movie Annie takes him with ease, but this is an EU forum so I guess it would be a harder duel now. I still think that Anakin wins though. Even without the profecy. He was so darn powerful at the end of ROTS and I think he would take Cin down after a hard fight. And Gillard cant take Annie in real life or does he just mean with swords? Cause otherwise he would be killed in a sec.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by kamikz
The game Cin is way overpowerd and in the movie Annie takes him with ease, but this is an EU forum so I guess it would be a harder duel now. I still think that Anakin wins though. Even without the profecy. He was so darn powerful at the end of ROTS and I think he would take Cin down after a hard fight. And Gillard cant take Annie in real life or does he just mean with swords? Cause otherwise he would be killed in a sec.

Uhh drallig owns anakin in real life duel, but i still happen to believe that anakin is not the strongest. Drallig needs much more use of his concentration to beat anakin, which he had no time to use when he was open handedly attacked, also, he knows many many forms but mastered only one. SO he would study your moves long into the fight and then he would be impenetrable.

Great Vengeance
Anakin defeated cin with one hand, cin has no chance.

Admiral Akbar
Cin does have a chance, Anakin killed him with one hand, he never fought the fight with one hand!

Plus, cin was unprepared, if he knew anakin was a sith he would fight him to the death.

If anakin wasnt suppose to live and bring balance to the force, cin would win cuz he is a master swordsman, with greater experince, and wisdom. Anakin is just another knight who has some skillz.(<--- we talking about no prophecy here)

Darth_Janus
Do we even have an idea how Anakin was able to kill Cin in the movie? All we see (And hell, I didn't even see it when I watched the movie twice) is one stab, right? For all we know, Cin was dodging enemy fire, or whatever. We don't know the situation, so we can't assume that Anakin would win simply because of a short hologram.

Darth Plagues
Cin lost to Anakin with three other Jedi there with him (And Anakin was one handed)...alone Anakin creams him.

Darth Plagues
In the script George Lucas wrote...

185 INT. CORUSCANT-JEDI TEMPLE-CONTROL CENTER-NIGHT

OBI-WAN enters the Main Control Center with YODA and heads for the hologram area.

OBI-WAN: Wait, Master. There is something I must know . . .

YODA: If into the security recordings you go, only pain will you find.

OBI-WAN: I must know the truth, Master.

OBI-WAN moves to a panel and flips some switches. He sees a HOLOGRAM of ANAKIN slaughtering JEDI, including the YOUNG ONES.

So the situation was that they were getting killed that is it...Cin is dead.

Darth_Frobo
Anakin killed cin with one hand while looking the other way in the holo which is much more cannon then the game is. Not only did he kill him with one hand looking the other way but he was also fighting three jedi at the same time, Ani wrecks cin easily.

Darth_Janus
Huh. And I missed it both times I saw the movie. Fancy that. Well, what a waste.

Darth Windu
All I saw was Anakin strangling the girl in one hand and one swing at Cin with the other. That's it. And Anakin wasn't looking the other way, he was looking right at Cin.

Darth_Janus
I just remember a motion of a lightsaber swing and I couldn't pick out much more than shapes... I was in the back of the theatre. I sincerely hope that isn't novelisation BS.

Darth Windu
The novels weird; Anakin just walks in slices Cin down the shoulder into his chest while he's fighting of a battalion of troopers. I was sitting in the middle, and I saw a split second of a swing, little more.

Darth_Janus
Meh. I hate the Episode III novelisation... I really do.

Darth Windu
All the Clone War novels are excellent, and then comes ROTS, the Book. It sucks. It makes some characters look like fools.

Admiral Akbar
Well lets no jump conclusions, Cin was down on his knees much similar to obi wan in ANH, he was maybe giving himself in, wanted to die, not because he was weak but because, he knew his destiny was to die sooner or later, so he decided to be the one with the force, the hologram shows cin in a suicide stance, maybe he hadent even fought long into the battle.

Darth_Janus
Could be. Perhaps he was so stricken by the betrayal and the loss of his students that he willingly died.

But the ROTS novel sucks, which is odd because I could have sworn it was made by Stover.

Darth Windu
Nah, it was by someone else, thank god. I think. I hope.

Darth_Janus
Me too. Stover made a good novel in Shatterpoint.

Admiral Akbar
Sure did, i just finished reading it.

Darth Windu
Who wrote the Cestus Deception?

Admiral Akbar
no idea.

Darth_Janus
The Approaching Storm- Alan Dean Foster
Cloak of Deception- James Luceno
The Cestus Deception- Steven Barnes
Shatterpoint- Matthew Stover
Yoda; Dark Rendezvouz- Sean Stewart
Jedi Trial- Two horrible authors
Medstar- Michael Reeves and some other guy whose name I forgot.
Labyrinth of Evil- James Luceno

Darth Windu
Thanks.

Darth_Janus
No problem.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.