Jedi Counsil vs Darth Revan, Sidious, Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kamikz
What team would win, the jedi counsil (including Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Revan, Sidious and Dooku. I don't know alot about Revan but he is said to be very, very powerful. Sidious took out 3 jedi masters under 10 seconds and Dooku was the best duelist (tied with Yoda or below) in the jedi counsil at that time and now he has the dark side.

Hope you enjoy it. smile

kamikz
And Sidious, Dooku and Revan is all at the hight of their power.

Nai Fohl
Please tell me you are joking. The entire Jedi Council (ROTS) would be:

Yoda, Mace, Obi-Wan, Plo Koon, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Agen Kolar, Saesee Tiin, Pablo-Jill, Kit Fisto, Stass Allie, Shaak Ti and Anakin Skywalker + (you wanted it Qui-Gon).

So 12 or 13 people facing three Sith Lords. Dooku, Sidious and Revan are dead.

Dark Thor
lmfao...there are many incarnations to the Jedi Council. If we're talking about ROTS council, then the sith lords are destroyed. if the tpm and aotc, the sith lords prevail

Dark Thor
theres a limit of 12 jedi on the council. obi wanstated that qui gon wasnt in the council in tpm

Dark Thor
anakin and yoda stalls darth revan, mace beats palpatine, and the rest would incinerate dooku

Darth Infidus
Originally posted by Dark Thor
anakin and yoda stalls darth revan, mace beats palpatine, and the rest would incinerate dooku

pfft, Anakin would be one of the first jedi killed in the fight, along with all the other no name Jedi. Imagine all three Sith lords using their lightning simultaneously!! Only yoda could probabaly survive that onslaught. If it came down to saber fighting, Revan fights Mace and eventually kills him, dooku stalls Yoda until Revan is finished with mace, while Palpatine is busy massacring the rest of the Jedi.

Darth Calladus
lol very very funny i agree with you infidus. but i think dooku is fully capable of beating the other jedi masters while palaptine deals with yoda.

Great Vengeance
The sith would win, the jedi council with the exception of mace and yoda would be slaughtered like sheep then mace and yoda would fall as well.

xxxpoppunker182
well it could go either way. where does the battle take place?

kamikz
Let's say the battle takes place in the chamber where Sidious is fighting Yoda.

MAKASHIMAN
revan would'nt last two seconds against mace yode and palpy would fight longest (yoda wins) and the rest of the counsil except obi wan would fall quickly to all three sith at the begining of the battle

kamikz
Cool, nice thinking about the lightning thing at everyone in the beginning, I never thought of that.

MAKASHIMAN
obi wan might die in the battle against dooku because he has already lost against him twice maybe if plo koon blocks the lightning and helps obi?

Dresta
Anakin>Dooku Mace>Palps

And the rest> Revan

kamikz
Yeah, there are really many powerful jedi here but Sidious takes out 3 with real ease, he might be able to take out 5-6 masters or something in saber duels.

Dresta
The Sith would lose easily they would be overwhelmed

MAKASHIMAN
revan i am afraid is very overrated thanks to kotor though tpalpy destroyed 3 masters i highly doubt he cold take ten

darth-yoda
revan isnt god but has some great power anit that room a little small to be fighting in anyway revan palps and dooku win this

MAKASHIMAN
oh yeah DEUL OF THE FATES would be playing during the fight

kamikz
Yeah, I doubt that Revan could take Yoda in a duel lol, just made this for fun and see how people think about it, but in the future of this forum, leave out Obi-Wan Qui-gon and mabey Mace OR Yoda (not both). Then it might be even.

kamikz
Yes, I honestly doubt that Revan could take Yoda alone, I just made this for fun to see how people would think about it, but in the future of this forum, leave out Qui-Gon, Obi and possibly Mace OR Yoda (not both) to even the odds.

kamikz
Ops posted twice lol

MAKASHIMAN
revan was really overpowered and over
advertised to sell kotor

MAKASHIMAN
i am a big fan of dooku but he cold'nt survive this bout sad

kamikz
That's sad no sad Dooku rocks.

MAKASHIMAN
dooku uses form 2 makashi i like him but he is very out matched sad sad

Nai Fohl
lmfao...there are many incarnations to the Jedi Council. If we're talking about ROTS council, then the sith lords are destroyed. if the tpm and aotc, the sith lords prevail

Hell...you must also be joking. Meaaargh...

It doesn't matter against which council they fight.

Yoda will always defeat Dooku.
Mace + Deepa Billaba will always defeat Sidious. (in ROTS times Mace can handle him alone)

And that leaves 9 council level Jedi vs Revan or 10 council level Jedi if it's the ROTS council.

For force powers you people should do your homework. TPM Council has Yaddle and Oppo Rancisis on it. Yaddle would simply use Moricho (ancient force technique that rapidly slows down the body functions of the target being) against the Sith and Oppo would use something called "Malacia" (another rare ability that induced extreme nausea and dizziness - completely incapacitating them). Not to mention that Oppo and Yarael Poof posess the Battle Meditation ability.

AotC council still has Oppo Rancisis around. And more powerful swordfighters.

RotS council is even more powerful in terms of lightsaber combat than the AotC council.

In every possible case the Sith get screwed no matter what.

Darth_Rankkor

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

still thinking mace is a match for sidious tsk tsk pleaaaaaaaaaaase. The sith would lose, because they are in numerical disadvantage, but please, don't give that argument.

MAKASHIMAN
mace would own sids any time any where

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by MAKASHIMAN
mace would own sids any time any where

any time any where in yer dreams pal

MAKASHIMAN
vaapad would own pretty much any sith

Darth_Rankkor
vaapad would own pretty much any sith

if you say "any" you include EU characters and that means nihilus and Marka Ragnos. You cannot be serious. You're making mace more powerful than yoda, for crying out loud

kamikz
Ok the Sith are outnumber but comon, it's not worse than Sidious vs the jedi counsil. Let's make it Revan, Sidious, Dooku, Darth Vader and Maul vs Jedi council ROTS in the future. All at the hight of their level.

MAKASHIMAN
exelent way to even the odds jedi own

darth zamorak
whoa whoa whoa are you saying mace can beat any sith with his vaapad makashiman?

MAKASHIMAN
yoda has probably learned vaapad

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by kamikz
Ok the Sith are outnumber but comon, it's not worse than Sidious vs the jedi counsil. Let's make it Revan, Sidious, Dooku, Darth Vader and Maul vs Jedi council ROTS in the future. All at the hight of their level.

No. Put them in equal numbers :P or at least, sith team with disadvantage of 2 or 3 tops. You're making the sith 5 against council 12 :P one on one duels are more nice. The most, 2 on 1. 12 against 5 gives a duel rate of 2.4% :P

MAKASHIMAN
mace is cool but not that cool im only saying that if yoda or njo luke mastered vaapad..................well u know what would happen

kamikz
Ok ok, sorry, I just though that on the first page about 50% thought that the Sith would win so I thought that making them equal in numbers would be overkill but ok I was wrong. How about this. Revan, Dooku, Sidious, Maul, Vader, Exar, Ragnos (sceptor) GG, Desann, Jerec.
How about that?

Darth_Rankkor
Ok ok, sorry, I just though that on the first page about 50% thought that the Sith would win so I thought that making them equal in numbers would be overkill but ok I was wrong. How about this. Revan, Dooku, Sidious, Maul, Vader, Exar, Ragnos (sceptor) GG, Desann, Jerec.
How about that?

Better smokin'

MAKASHIMAN
THE JEDI STILL OWN ALL THE SITH laughing laughing laughing

Darth_Rankkor
THE JEDI STILL OWN ALL THE SITH laughing laughing laughing

keep dreaming. Maybe yoda would survived but flee to exhile (like he did in ROTS)

chewbacca II
lol, with all those sith add-ons the sith would rape the jedi, i mean if u had just added exar and ragnos it'd still have been an easy win for the sith

MAKASHIMAN
ATARU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kamikz
THANKS ALOT RANKKOR, now the jedi gets owned.

MAKASHIMAN
OWNED THE SITH WILL BE. happy happy

Darth_Rankkor
THANKS ALOT RANKKOR, now the jedi gets owned.

I am a sith. And you've played my game MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA evil face LONG LIVE THE SITH... and we shall have peace lmao wink

Darth_Rankkor
OWNED THE SITH WILL BE. happy happy

still dreaming you are. awake you with a fatal blow I will laughing smokin' laughing

MAKASHIMAN
I AM A JEDI IF I DIE I BECOME A GHOST WHAT HAPPENS TO SITH WHEN THEY DIE
beer

Darth_Rankkor
I AM A JEDI IF I DIE I BECOME A GHOST WHAT HAPPENS TO SITH WHEN THEY DIE
beer

You have the ragnos (at least) for example. He also became strong in the dark side of the force.

MAKASHIMAN
DO NOT MOCK ME I WAS TRAINED BY YAREAL POOF!!!

kamikz
The members of the jedi counsil sits quietly, everyone meditating, the only noise heard is the faint sound of couruscant ships flying around below. Yoda opens his eyes, Mace does the same.
- Did you feel it too Mace said quietly.
- The dark side I sense Yoda said, stronger than I ever felt before.
Suddenly the door to the jedi counsil smashes open and there stands Darth Revan, Sidious, Maul, Dooku, Vader and Exar Kun, all with egnited lightsabers. Most of the jedi doesent even get to react before the all get blown outside the window by a powerful wave of force coming from the siths. Most of the jedis landed fine on the level below the window and the sith jumps after. A battle rages and the jedi are imedietly drawn back. Yoda figured that they would need help and told the other masters to go to the senat chambers where they could get backup from the Republics army, and the jedi fled there. But when they arrive everyone was dead. Now the sith storms in again and this time the jedi fight for their lives. Will they survive.

LOL a bad little short storie made in 1 min. Enjoy and laugh. Do continue if you want to.

Darth_Rankkor
The jedi are all slain by the sith.

THE END

LMAO laughinglaughinglaughinglaughing

MAKASHIMAN
MY MASTER YAREAL POOF WOULD KILL ALL OF THEM(SITH) cool cool

Fishy
Because i'm to lazy to read through three pages of crap i'll just reply here.

Sith lose.

Yoda vs Sidious = Yoda
Mace vs Dooku = Mace
Revan vs rest = Revan

Yoda and Mace vs Revan = Yoda and Mace with Mace dead.

Dresta
There is no way that Revan coul take ten of them including Anakin and Obi Wan.

Fishy
Just Obi...

And why not? Sidious took out three powerful one's in less then five seconds. If he can do it so can Revan. Numbers do not always mean something.

Emperor Revan
Besides, Dooku was doing pretty well against Anakin and Obi, Revan would just kill Obi with the Force and then smack arrogant Anakin down before he killed all the others until Mace and Yoda came. Then it would be like Fishy said.

kamikz
Ummm guys, where did you get Anakin from?? I said including Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-WAn, Anakins not here.

Darth Windu
Anakin's on the Council in ROTS.

Fishy
I already said that and EV well mistakes are made.

Anyways it doesn't matter, Anakin or QGJ the council is going down. They won't be that much of a challenge just Mace and Yoda... They will be hard.

Darth Windu
Iknow it doesn't- but Kamikz asked, so I answered. And if you're talking about that scenario with seven Sith, the Jedi are ridiculously owned.

Fishy
I didn't read that, to much crap in between. But seven Sith? I don't even need to know who the Sith are, the Jedi stand no chance.

kamikz
Ok sorry for making you misunderstanding, I never spoke clearly what council I meant. I was thinking of TPM council+ Obi-Wan ROTS and QUi-Gon.

Fishy
TPM council? Wow then the Sith may have a chance, Revan shoudl be able to kill those noobs easily

MAKASHIMAN
ANY COUNCIL OF JEDI WOULD WNI IMO

MAKASHIMAN
WIN

HimoKun
So that means the depleted council during KOTOR times would win?

MAKASHIMAN
TOUCHE'

HimoKun
So you resort to name calling since you can't come back with a argument? Very mature.

MAKASHIMAN
THHAT MEAN NICE COME BACK I DONT WANT FIGHTING

HimoKun
So now you like to assume things? Your a Jack of all Trades aren't you?

MAKASHIMAN
I JUST SAID NICE COMEBACK U PROVED ME WRONG HIMO OK

HimoKun
No, you insulted me. You said that I had no comeback, so I said that. But, unlike you, I don't have to resort to whining and insulting to make another say uncle.

MAKASHIMAN
I WASNT TRYING ANYTHING

Darth_Frobo
The jedi council was never that great only during the mandalorian wars when they had kavar,Revan,vrook and all them the rest get pwned like noobs.

Darth_Frobo
Revan>Yoda this has been discussed before
dooku>mace dooku is probably one of the greatest swordsmen ever
palps slaughters most of the rest like sheep or atleast holds them off until Revan comes along then he drops most of them with a wave of his hand like kreia did.

Nai Fohl
Did anyone just read what I've posted about Yaddle and Oppo Rancisis ? Obviously not. TPM Council would destroy Revan, Sidious and Dooku. Adding ROTS Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon just makes the fight shorter.

MAKASHIMAN
oppo was more of a stratigest wasn't he?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.