Hercules vs Magni

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
First, they have a strength contest, then they fight. This is demi-god Hercules with his mace and Magni with Possession of Mjolnir. In the fight part of this thread though Magni is not allowed to use any long-distance attacks, IT MUST BE A BRAWL!

STRENGTH CONTEST: Who is stronger, Hercules, the Prince of Power, or Magni, the God of Strength? For this contest they must Arm-Wrestle for the Arm-strength part and they must see who can jump higher straight up into the air for the leg-strength contest.

FIGHT - MUST BE HAND-2-HAND: They fight in a 40-by-40 Adamantium box, who wins?

olympian
Magni was in the myth stronger than Thor. How was he in the comic?

armandovalles
i dunno, he looked stronger than Thor, but u never know cuz it seems like Thor ALWAYS holds back.

olympian
Well.....this is Demi God Herc right?

Different situations:

a) weaker than Thor- Magni loses.

b) stronger than Thor- Magni wins

c ) same strengh - Magni loses because hes more inexperienced.

Scoobless
Originally posted by armandovalles
STRENGTH CONTEST: Who is stronger, Hercules, the Prince of Power, or Magni, the God of Strength? For this contest they must Arm-Wrestle for the Arm-strength part and they must see who can jump higher straight up into the air for the leg-strength contest.

just like in all the other strongman contests you may have seen.... lol

laughing out loud

olympian
Strongmen with the cool factor mind you!

armandovalles
I agree that Magni must be stronger than Thor if he hopes to stand a chance, but Hercules is stronger than Thor too, so being stronger than Thor doesnt necessarily mean hes stronger than Herc too.

olympian
Well, give the nod to Herc then even Magni would be slighty stronger than him he doesnt have the skills or experience, hes a newbie by Godly standarts.

K3VIL
armandovalles have you ever tought of giving info on the contendants?
Anyway guys, Magni as in the myth was stronger than Thor, who without using the Odin Force against Desak was getting wiped out.
Magni was able to match Desak fist on fist, even when he was enhanced from the Asgardian Destroyer armor, Magni dropped on him a huge, immense building, crushing him.
Magni's strenght is classified as Incalculable, a very high class 100 strenght possessor.
The Designate was force to blast him unconscious cause he was a threat for Desak.
Even if he can't use GodForce or has a mastery over the use of Mjolnir as his father, his strenght, courage and warrior attitude makes him a fierce opponent.
If he can match Desak, he can certainly knock down Hercules.

olympian
If he did that he sure can.

In this case what Herc has going for him its higher experience.

You have scans of the Magni fight?

K3VIL
Originally posted by olympian
If he did that he sure can.

In this case what Herc has going for him its higher experience.

You have scans of the Magni fight?
Gotta go to the gym I'll post them as soon as I can

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.