Cheaper by the Dozen 2: Filming at my cottage landing!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CBD2
I have a cottage on an island on Stoney Lake in Lakefield Ontario, Canada. And where we park our cars and boats is currently the home of the set of CBD 2.

It looks pretty cool. They have made up a cottage to look very old and ratty, and they've done a masterful job. They are using my landing for trafficking actors/actresses in and out. So far I've seen a lot of the cast... Steve Martin of course, Bonnie Hunt, Hillary Duff*, and a lot of the kids.

I have yet to spot Levy or Electra, however the cottage (or mansion) they are set to use is right across from my landing, and it was already a cottage that was rented out to them.

Anyways, I believe the filmed in Guelph before they came to Stoney Lake, and they are done filming here next week, and are spending the month of August elsewhere.

Acherontia
DUUUUDE! ask Hillary Duff out!!!!

chrishawkins
Are there any other cottages on Stoney Lake that may be for rent or for sale? That looks like the perfect place to vacation. And, what about the mansion in the movie? Is it a rental, was it built for the movie, or is it for sale? I would love to get some more information about rentals and other lake front properties for sale around there... If you know anything, please feel free to leave it for me..

Thank You

Punker69
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
DUUUUDE! ask Hillary Duff out!!!!

Ugh.

dills
CHEAPER BY THE DOZEN?

lol

Awful! Just plain AWFUL. Dreck. Complete s*#t.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.