Morpheus and Neo (right before he faces smith in the subway) vs Trinity and Seraph

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kamikz
This would be an amazing fight. Neo hasent grown unbeatable yet but he still matches Smith. Seraph is really strong because he is a match to Neo in Reloaded though Neo isent really trying to hurt him he's just confused. Morpheus is said to be the best fighter ever until Neo comes along and Trinity is really good to. I guess it comes down to Trinity vs Morpheus and Neo vs Seraph. Choose wisely.

((The_Anomaly))
hummm, I think Seraph. mostly because he said he had beaten Smith before. and even 3 people i doubt would stand a chance against an Agent. and if seraph can beat an agent, then I'd say seraph.

but once neo is the one, well...then neo could beat all 3 agents and seraph at the same time if he felt like it.

DarkDethbringer
he did so in Reloaded...remeber and even then they had upgrades...

Darth Martin
Seraph beats Neo and Morpheus wtf pwns Trinity. Seraph would probably take Morpheus after a long fight. Meybe not.

vader11
Team 2 wins due to Seraph.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.