Plo Koon vs. Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
im tired of seeing all these plo koon threads and fanboys. lets see who actually believes plo koon stands a chance against Dooku

Admiral Akbar
wow, go screw your self u noob, im a fan but im not that stupid nither is anyone, here stop posting this shit. PLO KOON ALL THE WAY WOOOO he will own him cuz he looks cool and stuffz. Plo has that rebretaher and he hasz force cool powers.

Nop, dooku wins after 40 seconds maybe more.

((The_Anomaly))
yes, dooku would whoop ass

Dark Thor
i know count dooku would kick his ass. but look at that ROTS ANAKIN VS. PLO KOON THREAD. it's a couple of pages long

Dark Thor
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=344117 17 SEVENTEEN ppl voted plo could kill anakin.

Admiral Akbar
well, use your head, if thier was no shit prophecy about anakin living and it was a str8 up duel, plo koon has brains, and enhanced brains along with his force powers. We dont know much about plo, we have never seen him fight, maybe he could pull something off, explain why all the anakin pussy fanboys think he could win against anyone, to me thats ridculous.

((The_Anomaly))
Anakin would win against anyone, other then Yoda and Palpatine. Oh and I guess Obi-wan, but he really shudlent have lost.

oh and since this IS the EU forum, I suppose Reven and Kun might beat him as well...

(it took a lot for me to say that)

anyways, Anakin would have owned anyone had he lived up to his potential. thats good enough for me.

masterkit
I was origannaly gonna vote for Plo but im convinced count dooku wins.

Admiral Akbar
..... anakin will lose because he will pull of something stupid.

xxxpoppunker182
dooku owns plo i mean dooku was one of the best duelists of their time

darth plo koon
anakin is sh1t eh never kills eanyone big or eanything wow he kills dooku but thats coz palps chose anakin as the new apprentice its all aranged anakin is a wuss if you watch him closely in the ep 2 duel he is crap plo would kill dooku or at least loose honouraBLY HE WOULDNT GET OWNED owned means dying without a chance of winning

LordYomi13
um...Plo would get owned. Dooku is one of the greatest saber masters ever. If he attacked with all he had, then the s*it would hit the fan. And when I say S*it I mean Plo Koon

Admiral Akbar
I agree with yomi dooku owns plo koon, i mean plo is good n all but not compared to dooku.

Shadow_Star
Dooku owns this fight. Dooku matched Yoda blade for blade. Plo has no chance of winning.

MAKASHIMAN
(sigh) Tyrannus of course.

JediMusician
I usually like to contradict everyone else, but Koon has no chance against Dooku.

LordSorgo
Plo Koon is nothing compared to the great Makashi/Form II/Way of Ysalamir dueling master. The Great Count Dooku would turn Koon into Kel'Dorian Sushi Rolls as fast as you can say "Plo Sucks".

Darth_Janus
Here...

DarthChris
Originally posted by darth plo koon
anakin is sh1t eh never kills eanyone big or eanything wow he kills dooku but thats coz palps chose anakin as the new apprentice its all aranged anakin is a wuss if you watch him closely in the ep 2 duel he is crap plo would kill dooku or at least loose honouraBLY HE WOULDNT GET OWNED owned means dying without a chance of winning I agree he would probably lose but he wouldn't get owned.

Darth Windu
Um. . . . he would get owned. I'd say Obi-Wan is better than he is, and Dooku cut Obi down in twenty seconds in one fight while toying with him, and in about that same time in another fight by chucking him into a wall, again toying. Face it, Plo would get owned. What has he ever done that's impressive enough to compare him to Dooku? Thought so.

Admiral Akbar
He hasnt really done anything impressive in a fight, not that we know of.
And yes he would get owned pretty quickly. Dooku is far more superior, he wouldent even need to draw his lightsaber to fight this.

Darth Windu
This thread is done- Plo is owned,

LordSorgo
owned means dying without a chance of winning

No, Owned is what Dooku would do to Plo.

Darth_Glentract
plo koon sucks. Dooku waste's him.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
plo koon sucks. Dooku waste's him.

Pretty much. Plo sucks compared to the Experienced Sith Lord.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by LordSorgo
Pretty much. Plo sucks compared to the Experienced Sith Lord.

true, but in general he aint half bad.

Darth_Glentract
he just cant stand against Exar, Yoda, Sadow, Revan, Mace, ect.

one of the better PT Jedi though

Admiral Akbar
Dooku could stand against mace IMO.

Admiral Akbar
Possibly Yoda....He would lose after a long fight IMO.

Darth_Glentract
I agree.

JediMusician
A Mace/Dooku battle would be epic in scale and a sight to behold. I don't even care to speculate on the victor, it could go either way.
A Yoda/Dooku battle would end with both of them being victorious, since Yoda would turn Dooku back to the light, as he almost does in Dark Rendezvous.

Darth_Glentract
Malak is close to equal, a little better.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by JediMusician
A Mace/Dooku battle would be epic in scale and a sight to behold. I don't even care to speculate on the victor, it could go either way.
A Yoda/Dooku battle would end with both of them being victorious, since Yoda would turn Dooku back to the light, as he almost does in Dark Rendezvous.

That was just a book man. Turning someone back is hard, you would need someone dooku feels very compasionate for to bring dooku back to the light.

Admiral Akbar

Agreed.

JediMusician
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
That was just a book man. Turning someone back is hard, you would need someone dooku feels very compasionate for to bring dooku back to the light.

This is part of the EU forum. Books apply. I realize it would be hard, but Yoda can do things that are hard for others. He was Dooku's teacher and mentor. Since dark siders rely so much on strong emotion, Dooku can't help but be swayed by sentimental feelings a little bit. Yoda makes some good points in Dark Rendezvous when he confronts Dooku, such as "More compassion from your old master than from your new one." Or maybe it was more forgiveness. Yoda could do it.

Admiral Akbar
Maybe, and i know this is a EU forum and that books apply, i really meant to say that turning sith to jedi is hard.

Darth Windu

To Mace? Or Yoda? Or God forbid, Plo?

Darth_Janus
Alright, **** this...

Plo Koon versus the guys who shot him down in ROTS.

Any ******* wanna argue that Plo wins?

Darth Windu
PLO WINS!

Darth_Janus
I knew it...

Darth Windu
. . . . PLO IS THE ALMIGHTYS JEDIZ HES DEFEATED SITH AND MAUL AND RAGE AND MAKES STORMS AND FREEZES THINGS AND OMG I LOVE HIM!!

ShaKoon
oh yea, ok, Plo against probably the weakest sith? duh, Koon wins all the way!
they are actually probably the same age really, maybe plo was younger. anyway, plo would win you want to know how? he could shoot lightning at dooku, he gets distracted ( lightning is from wikipedia.com) then koon attacks

Lord Caltor
plo against bandon id say plo cause bandon sucked so bad even i could kill him with my bare hands

plo wouldnt get beaten quickly because this IS dooku dooku toys with people and thats what happened with anakin dooku toyed with him then he lost because he was cocky this could happen again... but a straight fight id say dooku

ShaKoon
i don't think so. Plo is ultra-powerful in the force. he can just bolt dooku or drop the temperature so he will die. ok ok.. maybe plo would lose a limb or be injured or something. this is quite strange: dooku vs anakin & ob1
ob1 keeps on losing and he is the master. anakin always wins basically

mike_oxbig
you better shut the **** up shakoon u little *****

Arbiter
shut up. If Plo was so great in the force wouldn't he better head of the council or atleast second? No he's not. Mace Windu couldn't defeat Count Dooku and Yoda was gasping for air after fighting a short time. Dooku wins.

Darth Windu
Easily.

darthrevan89
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Anakin would win against anyone, other then Yoda and Palpatine. Oh and I guess Obi-wan, but he really shudlent have lost.

oh and since this IS the EU forum, I suppose Reven and Kun might beat him as well...

(it took a lot for me to say that)

anyways, Anakin would have owned anyone had he lived up to his potential. thats good enough for me.

Wow!

Well just to be nice...full potenial Anakin would waste anyone.

darthrevan89
Oh and this thread sucks used balls.

darthsith19
After a good fight Dooku would win.

Sorgo
Originally posted by ShaKoon
i don't think so. Plo is ultra-powerful in the force. he can just bolt dooku or drop the temperature so he will die. ok ok.. maybe plo would lose a limb or be injured or something. this is quite strange: dooku vs anakin & ob1
ob1 keeps on losing and he is the master. anakin always wins basically

The three things he said are the most noobish comments i have seen EVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!

DOOKU F*CKING RIPS PLO KOON APART! LITERALLY "RIPS" HIM TO SHREDS!

KOON IS....

NOTHING

Darth_Janus
Why is this thread even still here?

ESB-1138
Originally posted by darthsith19
After a good fight Dooku would win.
What is a 'good' fight to you? Obi-Wan vs. Anakin is a good fight, Yoda vs. Dooku is a good fight. Dooku vs. Plo is Dooku owning. Plo gets wasted in a minute or two.

darthsith19
^
1. Why do so many people overestimate Dooku? He got pawned by Anakin.
2. By a good fight I mean Plo would give Dooku a good fight meaning give him a workout or give him some good practice.

Darth_Janus
^
1. Why do so many people overestimate Dooku? He got pawned by Anakin.
2. By a good fight I mean Plo would give Dooku a good fight meaning give him a workout or give him some good practice.

1. Why do you think that his loss to Anakin was a definite gauge of his ability and thus he must suck in general? Do you totally disbelieve the idea that he was toying with Anakin, or was that not obvious?

2. This is ridiculous and unfounded, and you are -overestimating- Plo Koon. There is next to nothing showing his lightsaber skills and how he would stack up against a lightsaber duelling master, and the fact that he was predominately a pilot should say at least something.

darthsith19
1. Why do you think that his loss to Anakin was a definite gauge of his ability and thus he must suck in general? Do you totally disbelieve the idea that he was toying with Anakin, or was that not obvious?

It seems to me that this site is obsessed with Dooku. Everyone treats him like a god. On other sites, starwars.com, theforce.net and such nearly no one believes Dooku to be stronger than Anakin. I have no idea why he would be toying with Anakin. If that is the reason he lost, well then, he lost fair and square. If he could have killed Anmakin but didn't then it's his own fault. Besides, wern't you listening to what Sidious said to Grievous? "I will soon have a new apprentice. One far younger and more powerful."

2. This is ridiculous and unfounded, and you are -overestimating- Plo Koon. There is next to nothing showing his lightsaber skills and how he would stack up against a lightsaber duelling master, and the fact that he was predominately a pilot should say at least something.

From Wikipedia: He has unparalleled strength and stamina, and is considered to be one of the most powerful Jedi Masters ever to sit on the council.

Plo comes from a long line of Jedi and is an adept warrior. It is said that he was one of the rare Jedi that had the ability to master the seventh form of lightsaber combat, Vaapad. Plo deems this form too dangerous and opts not to continue this line of training. Instead, Plo becomes a practitioner of Form V. Also, Master Plo Koon possesses an extensive knowledge of the physical sciences. In particular, he uses his expert knowledge of physics along with the Force to alter the environment: the resourceful Jedi can create small whirlwinds as well as a dense fog over a limited area, freeze tiny rivers and lakes, and raise or lower the temperature of his surroundings enough to incapacitate an opponent

DarthMaul9123
you never even see plo fight in a movie so this is really biased from the jedi books i read plo koon was a well respected jedi and he could channel electricity through the iron tips of his fingers plus he was an excellent fighter with i blade...or so i read

Darth_Janus

It seems to me that this site is obsessed with Dooku. Everyone treats him like a god. On other sites, starwars.com, theforce.net and such nearly no one believes Dooku to be stronger than Anakin. I have no idea why he would be toying with Anakin. If that is the reason he lost, well then, he lost fair and square. If he could have killed Anmakin but didn't then it's his own fault. Besides, wern't you listening to what Sidious said to Grievous? "I will soon have a new apprentice. One far younger and more powerful."

From Wikipedia: He has unparalleled strength and stamina, and is considered to be one of the most powerful Jedi Masters ever to sit on the council.

Plo comes from a long line of Jedi and is an adept warrior. It is said that he was one of the rare Jedi that had the ability to master the seventh form of lightsaber combat, Vaapad. Plo deems this form too dangerous and opts not to continue this line of training. Instead, Plo becomes a practitioner of Form V. Also, Master Plo Koon possesses an extensive knowledge of the physical sciences. In particular, he uses his expert knowledge of physics along with the Force to alter the environment: the resourceful Jedi can create small whirlwinds as well as a dense fog over a limited area, freeze tiny rivers and lakes, and raise or lower the temperature of his surroundings enough to incapacitate an opponent

1. Other sites are filled with movie fanboys who would blow Anakin or Sidious if they could. They have probably reread the ROTS novelisation more than the Pope has recited passages from the Bible. And noone here besides perhaps Sorgo treats Dooku as anything more than he deserves.

2. You cited Wikipedia, the source ANYONE can edit? Please, here's your sign:

DarthMaul9123
jey janus let him say what he wants then say what you want you dont need to critique his every word so cut it loose just a little bit ight

Darth_Janus
No, if he's going to "correct" me using Wikipedia, he's gonna learn real quick that crap doesn't fly.

I'd do the same to anyone.

DarthMaul9123
well if hes correcting you with that trash just tell him he's wrong and move on

Darth_Janus
I just did. He's gonna come back like he has in every other thread with my words in bold and then say something totally out of place while saying I don't know a thing. He said -get this- that we made up Makashi here at KMC.

DarthMaul9123
haha as if he cant just clik the quote button

DarthMaul9123
naw we didnt make up makashi thats a real thing darthsithboy

Sorgo

Wikipedia?

You mean W-I-K-I-P-E-D-I-A?

laughing

Ok, well, let's see here....

Obi Wan is obviously better than Plo Koon and so is Anakin or they would not be the main characters.

Dooku schooled Obi Wan and chopped Anakins hand off.

Plo Koon has no experience or Lightsaber dueling tactics that even compare to Dooku.

People don't overestimate him. He was just a powerful Sith Lord! Any moron who watches the movies can tell from that.

Funny how Anakin dueled better than Dooku, but Dooku had several chances to kill Anakin during that fight.

Example: You have fear.... You have Anger.... But you don't use them!

After Dooku says this, he puts his saber up and has about three seconds of time to slice Anakin, but waits for Anakins lightsaber to hit his.

Dooku WASN'T EVEN using Form II during the fight. He didn't wanna kill nobody. He wanted the Council to take him in and Sentence him. He would have a persuasion plea and be back out within days to a week, where he would come back to continue leading the Separatists, but Palpatine had other plans. Like you said, he wanted a new apprentice.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Sorgo
Wikipedia?

You mean W-I-K-I-P-E-D-I-A?

laughing

Ok, well, let's see here....

Obi Wan is obviously better than Plo Koon and so is Anakin or they would not be the main characters.

Dooku schooled Obi Wan and chopped Anakins hand off.

Plo Koon has no experience or Lightsaber dueling tactics that even compare to Dooku.

People don't overestimate him. He was just a powerful Sith Lord! Any moron who watches the movies can tell from that.

Funny how Anakin dueled better than Dooku, but Dooku had several chances to kill Anakin during that fight.

Example: You have fear.... You have Anger.... But you don't use them!

After Dooku says this, he puts his saber up and has about three seconds of time to slice Anakin, but waits for Anakins lightsaber to hit his.

Dooku WASN'T EVEN using Form II during the fight. He didn't wanna kill nobody. He wanted the Council to take him in and Sentence him. He would have a persuasion plea and be back out within days to a week, where he would come back to continue leading the Separatists, but Palpatine had other plans. Like you said, he wanted a new apprentice.

1. I agree that Obi and Ani are both stronger than Koon, but being the main characters has little to do with their power.
2. Dooku schooled Obi and chopped Ani's hand off in AOTC, after they were both immensely tired from fighting droids, beasts and Geonosians.
3. Can you prove that Plo's skills don't even match Dooku's? Kindly, please.
4. I agree that he is a powerful Sith Lord. But he can't school everybody. And he's not stronger than Sidious.
5. Why would Dooku plea to the Council? And they'd NEVER release him if they captured him.

PloKoonDevotee
Yes, many of you say Plo isn't that great of a fighter. His appearance in the movies is not an accurate thing to judge. He does indeed and has been said to have very impressive skills with a lightsaber and it says that he is indeed a much more martial Jedi than most.

So, as far as experience goes, there's no reason to say that Dooku is significantly more experienced. (Plo's done a lot!).

One of you guys said Plo was mostly a pilot. NOOOO! Goodness, you don't know what you're talking about. The horned Jedi is mostly a pilot, goodness.

Anywho, truthfully I think it'd be pretty evenly matched. And, of course you already know that I'm a little biased as to who I want to win, so I'd have to say that I think Plo should win because I want him to.

Nai Fohl
1. I agree that Obi and Ani are both stronger than Koon, but being the main characters has little to do with their power.
2. Dooku schooled Obi and chopped Ani's hand off in AOTC, after they were both immensely tired from fighting droids, beasts and Geonosians.
3. Can you prove that Plo's skills don't even match Dooku's? Kindly, please.
4. I agree that he is a powerful Sith Lord. But he can't school everybody. And he's not stronger than Sidious.
5. Why would Dooku plea to the Council? And they'd NEVER release him if they captured him.

1.) Watch the fight vs Anakin and Obi-Wan in ROTS. Dooku toys with Obi-Wan and Anakin at once.
2.) He did kick their asses in ROTS too
3.) Dooku had 7 decades of Jedi training is said to be better than Mace (who is second in command of the order), than he received additional 13 years of Sith training which made him even more powerful. Plo is nothing (read it: N-O-T-H-I-N-G) compared to Dooku...
4.) Watch the ROTS fight again. He "schools" Anakin and Obi-Wan...hell...he force chokes Obi-Wan, kicks away Anakin at the same time and than throws Obi across the entire room. How much does he have to "own" them before you will accept it ?
5.) That was part of Sidious plan. Read the ROTS novel for more information.

darthsith19
1. Where did you hear he is said to be better than Mace? Cause if your refering to when he beat Mace in a duel, well, we really don't know what status Mace was then, he very well may have been a Knight or even a Padawan. Even from TPM to ROTS I'd say Mace got a good bit better (though we don't really know how strong he was in TPM)
2. How do you know how good Plo is? We havn't really seen him do anything so how do you know he is nothing compared to Dooku?

Nai Fohl
1. Where did you hear he is said to be better than Mace? Cause if your refering to when he beat Mace in a duel, well, we really don't know what status Mace was then, he very well may have been a Knight or even a Padawan. Even from TPM to ROTS I'd say Mace got a good bit better (though we don't really know how strong he was in TPM)

If you don't have an idea what you are talking about please don't talk.

a) Read something about Mace where you like - you will always find the line that Dooku and Yoda both can beat him. So Dooku > Mace.

b) The last duel between Mace and Dooku happened in TPM times and Mace was on the council in that time for more than a decade.

c) Yes. Mace god better from TPM to ROTS. So did Dooku.

Mace is second in command of the Jedi order for a reason. He was the youngest Jedi who ever joined the Council (age 28). He was a genious when it came to lightsaber combat (invented his own style in the age of 13). Yet...Dooku is better than Mace and Plo is nowhere near Mace Windu.

And what kind of argument do you have. If we don't know how good Plo is why you're even writing something here ? At least we can tell that he isn't as good as Mace who himself isn't as good as Dooku. Case closed.

PloKoonDevotee
I still think Mace is better than Dooku, even if Mace lost to him once.

Fishy
Even if he was it would be by a really smal margin, and Dooku would sitll be a lot better then Plo.

Gen. Grievous
Plo isnt as weak as you think..he managed to take down a huge platoon of super battle droids by himself, he would most likely lose to dooku but he would put up a good fight...

Gen. Grievous
And as well Plo mastered Vaapad and has extensive knowledge of physical sciences, which enabled him to create whirlwinds and to raise or lower the temperature enough to incapacitate his opponents..

Darth_Janus
SUPERSHADOWED!

Or is it Wikipedia-ed? Cuz I'm pretty sure all that information is totally bogus. The only practitioners of Vaapad are Sora Bulq, Depa Bilaba, and Mace Windu. If this is from either SS or Wikipedia, consider yourself duped.

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Gen. Grievous
And as well Plo mastered Vaapad and has extensive knowledge of physical sciences, which enabled him to create whirlwinds and to raise or lower the temperature enough to incapacitate his opponents..

Mace is the only person that mastered Vaapad. Plo didn't even practice that style. As Janus said: Sora Bulq and Deepa Billaba are the only two other practioners (and none of them mastered Vaapad).

Vaapad relies on Mace Shatterpoint ability which is unique to Mace so nobody except him is able to use that style properly.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
If you don't have an idea what you are talking about please don't talk.

a) Read something about Mace where you like - you will always find the line that Dooku and Yoda both can beat him. So Dooku > Mace.

b) The last duel between Mace and Dooku happened in TPM times and Mace was on the council in that time for more than a decade.

c) Yes. Mace god better from TPM to ROTS. So did Dooku.

Mace is second in command of the Jedi order for a reason. He was the youngest Jedi who ever joined the Council (age 28). He was a genious when it came to lightsaber combat (invented his own style in the age of 13). Yet...Dooku is better than Mace and Plo is nowhere near Mace Windu.

And what kind of argument do you have. If we don't know how good Plo is why you're even writing something here ? At least we can tell that he isn't as good as Mace who himself isn't as good as Dooku. Case closed.
Okay, for one thing the official site states that Mace and Yoda are on par. Yoda had a draw with Mace, but clearly had the upper hand (or Dooku would not have run away). If Mace is on par with Yoda then he, to, could beat Dooku.

Mace was the youngest Jedi to ever join the Council? Wrong. Anakin was 23.

Where is it that you get the impression Plo is nowhere near as strong as Mace.

And lastly I never said Plo could beat Dooku, I meremly said he would put up a good fight.

ssj3gohan007
Count Dook is a very powerful Duelist and Force User he defeats Plo Koon in this one, i am sure

Sorgo
Okay, for one thing the official site states that Mace and Yoda are on par. Yoda had a draw with Mace, but clearly had the upper hand (or Dooku would not have run away). If Mace is on par with Yoda then he, to, could beat Dooku.

Mace was the youngest Jedi to ever join the Council? Wrong. Anakin was 23.

Where is it that you get the impression Plo is nowhere near as strong as Mace.

And lastly I never said Plo could beat Dooku, I meremly said he would put up a good fight.

Are you on crack? Honestly, are you?

Ok, just because Sidious can beat Yoda, and Dooku cannot, does not mean Dooku cannot rape Sidious in a fight.

If Yoda and Mace are on par, how come Dooku whooped Mace and apparently "Lost" to Yoda? Oh, i see. Could Yoda be better than Mace? I do think so.

Plo IS NOWHERE near as strong as Mace. Mace is "The Swordsman" of the Order. I'd like to see Plo stand up against Sidious in a Lightsaber duel.

Plo would provide no challenge for Dooku whatsoever. You underestimate Dooku.

ESB-1138
Thank you Sorgo. Couldn't have typed it better myself.

ssj3gohan007
yes dooku would pwn plo koon

Nai Fohl

Better read the official site before telling me something about it. Here - direct from the starwars.com databank:

On Windus profile (EU):
"In his day, Mace was one of the best lightsaber fighters of the Jedi order. It was said only two opponents ever bested him -- Yoda, and Dooku."

From Dookus profile (EU):
"...and was unequaled in a classical form of lightsaber combat."

Wrong. Anakin had no master status and therefore he was not a real council member.

Mace is still second in command and still Dooku is stronger. Why you keep asking. Where did you get the impression that Plo is anywhere near Mace ? When he was killed by two clone pilots in starfighters - really impressive...

And I said that Dooku would waste Plo and this is exactly what he will do.

ESB-1138
That is true Nai. Dooku is unequalled with his form II in the council and Plo would get owned.

ssj3gohan007
Yes nai, plo stands no chance whatsoever against someone as experienced as dooku

Darth_Glentract
Dooku is the best lightsaber user to have been born in several hundred years, actually Mace could probably take him, but not Plo. Plo Koon has a lot of fanboys, Dooku wins.

ESB-1138
Dooku owns.

Sorgo
Originally posted by ESB-1138
Dooku owns.

Correct.

DarthMaul9123
dooku wins but i dont want him to ... i know good and well he'd win but i want plo koon to dominate...unless he's super lucky its not gunna happen

ssj3gohan007
yes dooku would win for sure

darthsith19
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
Better read the official site before telling me something about it. Here - direct from the starwars.com databank:

On Windus profile (EU):
"In his day, Mace was one of the best lightsaber fighters of the Jedi order. It was said only two opponents ever bested him -- Yoda, and Dooku."

From Dookus profile (EU):
"...and was unequaled in a classical form of lightsaber combat."

Wrong. Anakin had no master status and therefore he was not a real council member.

Mace is still second in command and still Dooku is stronger. Why you keep asking. Where did you get the impression that Plo is anywhere near Mace ? When he was killed by two clone pilots in starfighters - really impressive...

And I said that Dooku would waste Plo and this is exactly what he will do.
1. Yes, only 2 Jedi ever bested him. Dooku did best him, when he was younger. TPM, I hear. But that's EU and the movie section, which is more official, says he is on par with Yoda.
2. Then you truely think he would have beaten Yoda in AOTC? But anyways, that's EU and the movie section is more official.
3. Okay, Anakin was njot a real Council Member but he still joined the Council, did he not? He had a seat on the Council, was accepted into the Council, therefor he was on the Council at a younger age than Mace. But whatever, it doesn't really matter.
4. If you believe Dooku could beat Mace then you believe Dooku could beat Yoda, which brings me to a new question: Why did he run away in AOTC if he would have won?
5. Where did you get the impression Mace is way stronger than Plo? Sure he got killed in a Starfighter, but that's where he was when Order 66 was put in place. What could he have done? he was in a Starfighter. Had Mace or Dooku been in his place the results would have been no different.

Darth Zayzia
1. Yes, only 2 Jedi ever bested him. Dooku did best him, when he was younger. TPM, I hear. But that's EU and the movie section, which is more official, says he is on par with Yoda.
2. Then you truely think he would have beaten Yoda in AOTC? But anyways, that's EU and the movie section is more official.
3. Okay, Anakin was njot a real Council Member but he still joined the Council, did he not? He had a seat on the Council, was accepted into the Council, therefor he was on the Council at a younger age than Mace. But whatever, it doesn't really matter.
4. If you believe Dooku could beat Mace then you believe Dooku could beat Yoda, which brings me to a new question: Why did he run away in AOTC if he would have won?
5. Where did you get the impression Mace is way stronger than Plo? Sure he got killed in a Starfighter, but that's where he was when Order 66 was put in place. What could he have done? he was in a Starfighter. Had Mace or Dooku been in his place the results would have been no different.

3. Whatever the reasons for Anakin joining the Counsel he still cannot be considered a Master because it was Sidious who pressured the Jedi to accept Anakin.

Darth_Janus

1. Get a grip. Dooku is not a jedi, so he is not lumped into Order generalizations. Within the order, Mace is second to Yoda. But altogether, Dooku obviously usurps that role, perhaps even over Sidious in sheer duelling excellence. If you're just gonna argue movie dogma, please go to a movie related section.

2. Uh, right.

3. Anakin is moot.

4. Lots of reasons:

- He realized the fight would take a long time.

- He knew there was a war going on, and he had to escape with the plans to the Death Star.

- Sith don't play fair; and he had a sequel to be in.

5. Where'd you get the idea that Plo Koon could take anyone? What's your evidence? If you're going to spew and argue movie dogma, then you have NOTHING to go on with Plo Koon. If you cite EU, show us sources.

Darth Zayzia
Plo Koon is not some well known powerful Jedi. Sure he may be capible, but not enough is truly know about him to make any accurate argument. Although IMO Dooku would waste Plo.

Fishy
Fanboys don't have sources...

Illustrious
Fanboys don't have "logic" altogether.

Darth Zayzia
I'm no "fangirl" but Revan is indeed my favorate character.

Illustrious
Well, as long as you're not saying Revan will suddenly be beating guys like Naga Sadow and Marka Ragnos, we're straight.

Darth Zayzia
Originally posted by Illustrious
Well, as long as you're not saying Revan will suddenly be beating guys like Naga Sadow and Marka Ragnos, we're straight.

Anyone who claims that Revan could beat Naga or Ragnos is just stupid. I like Revan because he(and yes I consider Revan a man)was willing to do something that no one else was willing to do.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth Zayzia
Anyone who claims that Revan could beat Naga or Ragnos is just stupid. I like Revan because he(and yes I consider Revan a man)was willing to do something that no one else was willing to do.

Talk to Emperor Revan.

ssj3gohan007
Dooku would pwn, end of story

Darth Zayzia
Talk to Emperor Revan.
oops I'm sorry Emperor Revan whoever you are. If you believe that Revan could defeat Sadow or Ragnos then that is your opinon and I should not have insulted it.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth Zayzia
oops I'm sorry Emperor Revan whoever you are. If you believe that Revan could defeat Sadow or Ragnos then that is your opinon and I should not have insulted it.

You like apologizing a lot, don't you? stick out tongue

Darth Zayzia
You like apologizing a lot, don't you? stick out tongue

I just like to be on eveyones good side.

Darth Faunus
Dark Jawa of Apologies. . . lol.

Illustrious
Jawas take no prisoners!

Darth Faunus
Yes they do. . . but then they scrap 'em and turn 'em into Astromech Troops.

Illustrious
No, they scrap prisoners, they don't take them and hold them like those filthy Ewoks! pile

Darth_Janus
zOMG... if Only I had pic access right now.

ResubianNushi
Talk to Emperor Revan.

Revan believes Exar could kill Revan, and he doesn't believe Revan could beat Naga or Ragnos.

Darth Faunus
Just read the "ragnos vs. revan" thread. You'll see.

Makashi
Why is this thread still alive?

plokoonrules172
plo koon is good but i think it would be a very good fight

plokoonrules172
i love plo koon but he would get owned by doku

Admiral Akbar

No offence, but anyone would die in that starfighter, so it does not make Plo Koon look like a weak chump because of it. Unless your saying Mace Windu is so ownage he could have outmanuevered them and escaped.

Plo koon 66
Plo Koon would win
Plo Koon Can use force lightning
feeze small creeks
change the weather
dooku is fat
Plo Koon can Kill all the sith in a game called Galactic battle grounds clone campains

Deus Ex
Shut up.

Plo koon 66
Plo Koon Is Near mace
Plo Koon is the phiscally strong one on the council
The race kel dor are nautrally strong
Koon would die to mace but would put up a big fight

Plo koon 66
Plo Koon Is Asome read the comics about him and youl agree

Plo koon 66
why does every one hate the cool jedi
and like the stupid ones like agen kolar and depa billia

Deus Ex
Why are you allowed on mommy's computer?

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Plo koon 66
Plo Koon Is Near mace
Plo Koon is the phiscally strong one on the council
The race kel dor are nautrally strong
Koon would die to mace but would put up a big fight

http://img496.imageshack.us/img496/9462/thisgay5ik.png

Deus Ex
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4573925

kamikz
Amen.

Sorgo
Plo Koon would win
feeze small creeks
change the weather
dooku is fat
Plo Koon can Kill all the sith in a game called Galactic battle grounds clone campains

Uh...

kamikz
Well in that game Yoda can take Mace, Obi-Wan and Sidious at the same time so that's nothing to go on.

Ki-Adi
Plo is said to be the most powerful forth jedi of all time in wikipedia if that is true we found a winner

Deus Ex
lmfao

Wikipedia = The Source anyone can edit.

It's full of exaggeration, bias and hyperbole. Don't rely on it. Ever.

overlord
Plo Koon would win
feeze small creeks
change the weather
dooku is fat

eek! That is thee best arguing skills I have ever seen! Especially the ability to feeez small creeks convinced me at this one!

Great Vengeance
http://www.rabittooth.com/800x600StarWarsWallpapers/PloKoonWallpaper.jpg

Sorgo
http://rabittooth.com/1024x768StarWarsWallpapers/1024CountDooku.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.