Hunting and Pecking.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
FJ was watching me type the othet night and said that i hunt and peck. i type fast as hell and make few mistakes, but i have to look at the keyboard while i type. anyone else here do this?

Raven Guardia
sometimes...

DarkCanadian
yup.

Tptmanno1
Well it depends.
I have to look at the screen to make sure I know what I'm doing, but sometimes I look at my hands too...
its just kinda wierd...

justjakk
lol...no offence RJ, but ur whipped sometimes

whats sad is someday i will too

chelsea17
I start off looking at the keyboard...then just look at the screen and type...or I can look away when I type and still do good. Computer classes come in handy for stuff like thatwink

justjakk
Originally posted by chelsea17
I start off looking at the keyboard...then just look at the screen and type...or I can look away when I type and still do good. Computer classes come in handy for stuff like thatwink

yeah, computer classes are great

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by justjakk
lol...no offence RJ, but ur whipped sometimes

whats sad is someday i will too
its fun being whipped!!!

chelsea17
Oh god laughing out loud

justjakk
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
its fun being whipped!!!

yeah, i know...lucky devil hahahaha

justjakk
sounds lame, but does she have a cousin near my age?

justjakk
female cousin near my age...i should specify more often haha

Rogue Jedi
spank me, FJ!!! laughing out loud

justjakk
spank me, FJ!!! laughing out loud

dude, either you did something wrong. or your kinky.

either way, FJ, do i have to pay admission to see this? j/k

Fallen Jedi
omg RJ. laughing out loud and yes you do hunt and peck. you don't put your hands on the home row.

and JJ, i do have a few cousins but most of them are already take. stick out tongue

Mr. Bacon
i know where the keys are but i dont type normally but i can type pretty fast but i still look at the keyboard

chelsea17
HAHAH! this is great

§pearhead
To answer RJ's question...nope, don't do that. I know which key's where, I rarely look down...problem is, if my hand moves over some, instead of typing coherently, I continue to type in relation to other keys. So...everythings moved over one. this = yjod...etc, that can be PIA.

And yes...you are whipped. Though considering who it is, I don't think it's a bad thing.

Fallen Jedi
i look at the keyboard everyone once in a while for keys that i never really use like 'z' and 'x.'

Mr. Bacon
i can look up when i type but in the end it makes me slower

GCG
If you look at the keyboard you have impressions on the keys 'F' and 'J'.

These are sort of guides or homing keys that allow you to orient yourself on the keyboard without having to look at it smart

Rogue Jedi
wap wap wap!!! harder, baby!!!

Imaginary

§pearhead
Originally posted by GCG
If you look at the keyboard you have impressions on the keys 'F' and 'J'.

These are sort of guides or homing keys that allow you to orient yourself on the keyboard without having to look at it smart

I always thought that was cool because those were my initials big grin

Fallen Jedi

Rogue Jedi
thoroughly whipped here.

xLiNdS x 622x
i never look at the keyboard...i look at the screen the whole time..i know where every key is and if i make a mistake, i know where the backspace key is so i dont have to look down

silver_tears
I thought this thread was about actual hunting and then making out confused

justjakk
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi
omg RJ. laughing out loud and yes you do hunt and peck. you don't put your hands on the home row.

and JJ, i do have a few cousins but most of them are already take. stick out tongue

anyone not taken bout my age and ready to live in bama?

Wickerman
Considering the fact that i've had a computer for......about 14 years now, and did 6 years of piano as well, nope....don't need to look at the keyboard at all. Used to typing "blindly" thumb up

~wickerman~

Antillies
FJ was watching me type the othet night and said that i hunt and peck. i type fast as hell and make few mistakes, but i have to look at the keyboard while i type. anyone else here do this?

i cant look up while im typing but i use to chek the screen sometimes if something happens

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.