Fav Member Out of Wu Tang

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freaky Zeeky
^Method Man

Cinemaddiction
GZA. Diversify yo' bonds, nigga.

Afro Cheese
There's only 9 real members (actually arguably 8), you could've listed them all.

Anyway.. Cin has the right idea. GZA is the best lyricist in the Wu.

Cinemaddiction
My two favorite lines came from the same song, "Living in the World Today"

laughing

notworthy

Freaky Zeeky
Wow

SlipknoT
ODB

hh?
ODB for best energy, but my fav member is Gza.

Liquid Swords was incredible.

Deathblow
This poll is a little unfair. You just have the four most famous members, then lumped all the others together. Annoying seeing as Inspectah Deck and Masta Killa are my second favorites.

GZA is easily the best, and definitely my favorite. Like hh said, Liquid Swords was sublime, almost as good as 36 Chambers in my opinion.

Some of my favorite GZA lines droolio

Cinemaddiction
Gza's more Hip Hop lyric oriented when you think about it. I can't necessarily say the same for the "Big 4", Method Man in particular. Redman pretty much ruined anything he had going from him.

Deathblow
Ghostface is, I'd say. RZA used to be.

But yeah agreed. Aside from his performances on Wu-Tang Forever and The W, everything Meth has done on his own since Tical (not counting guest appearances) has pretty much sucked. Redman was the mouldy icing on the cake.

hh?
Redmans not bad. Dare Iz A Darkside and Whut Thee Album were good.

nick1811
method man, personally, but only because i like his smokers, gravelly voice

hh?
the iron lung!

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by nick1811
method man, personally, but only because i like his smokers, gravelly voice

"M.E.T.H.O.D. Man" is great. smile

WindDancer
R.I.P Ol' Dirty Bastard...he was funny.

Freaky Zeeky
Shimmy Shimmy Ya!

tabby999
i like the one that you never see, you know, the one that hides in the back and plays harmonica during the breakdowns. mc pop'n'fresh

Freaky Zeeky
Who that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.