The Ultimates V.S. The X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zenoside
Thats right, you heard me. cool

We have some heavy hitters on both sides, it should make for an interesting fight.

Round one: In the danger room, random scenerios.

Round two: NYC rooftops

Round three: In the Ultimates HQ

Round four: In a sewer maze.

snoopdogg
Is this 616 or Ultimate X-men?

Blair Wind
well in the crossover of the ultimates and the Ultimate Xmen the Xmen won.....and 616 universe who is gonna be able to stand against Iceman?? Zeno can you make a list of the people on the Xmen team???

Cosmic Cube
Doesn't matter. Sans the Phoenix, X-Men still win.

DrDoom
Yeah.

Metalmanx
Agreed.

Nataku8188
If we're talking about the Ultimates as they are in the comics, they will have shield support and the such. Thus, they will have psi-block, etc.

Now, ultimate X-men, I don't doubt they could take them if they were all there together, if they used Hulk it would be definite. In ultimate war, they didn't lose, they got Prof. X. It was sort of a trade off. Iceman and Wolverine both got the jump on the ultimates as well.

616 however, more experienced, more powerful (some), better teamwork... they would probably take it.

Scoobless
you should make a list to keep the numbers even... since almost every mutant in Marvel has been on an X-team at some point or other

willRules
Originally posted by Nataku8188
If we're talking about the Ultimates as they are in the comics, they will have shield support and the such. Thus, they will have psi-block, etc.

Now, ultimate X-men, I don't doubt they could take them if they were all there together, if they used Hulk it would be definite. In ultimate war, they didn't lose, they got Prof. X. It was sort of a trade off. Iceman and Wolverine both got the jump on the ultimates as well.

616 however, more experienced, more powerful (some), better teamwork... they would probably take it.

True but Professor X could have beaten them, he just sacrificed himself to keep his X-men free. He could have stopped wasp but that would have probably meant puttin down his physic bubble defence thingy..................

Zahit
It all comes down to the psychics.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.