Movies vs. EU.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nactous
It's time for this battle to be fought. Choose your sides.

Tulak Hord
I choose EU. *Grabs the sandbags and buys a bombshelter*

Nactous
Oh, I thought up this idea during the KotOR/ROTS topic. About EU being canon, and it not really mattering. And about the movies being nothing compared to EU. This is a battle thats been waiting to be fought.

Tulak Hord
Let the best side (eu) win.

Nactous
I bet Emperor Revan and the Anomaly will really duke it out in this one. Oh Human Vader......

Tulak Hord
The bomb shelter is ready, young one.

Nactous
Yep Tulak, I thing were gooing to be at this for a loooonnnngggg time.

Nactous
*Jumps into shelter next to Tulak* *Primes Thermal Detinator.*

Let them come.

Tulak Hord
The suspense is killing me. Let the Star WARS BEGIN!

Tulak Hord
*Watches the tumbleweed cross the dusty road of the run down little ghost town*

Ast Rofan
Uh oh, this will get heated.

*stands outside selling tickets at incredibly high prices*

Tulak Hord
I got my black cowboy boots on, my black cowboy hat on, and my wranglers, along with my lightsabers. I'm ready to ride.

((The_Anomaly))
hahaha! so I'm expected am I?

well I say EU........

haha! stick out tongue no, no i dont...lol

actually this is a touchy subject. because I dont "Hate" EU. EU by itself is fine, i have no problem with it. meaning if you took the movies away, EU is fine. but, with the movies I do have a problem becasue EU tends to go overboard with so many things and nulls the movies out.

and since the movies "ARE" Star Wars. this really pisses me off.

anyways, the movies rule all! long live SW!!!

darthrevan89
The Hell with the movies I say!

Ast Rofan
You dont get her in EU....

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/1162/bscap0425ei.jpg

darth-yoda
is there space in that bomb shelter for iv got cookies and milk and a army of jawa can i please come in knocks at door of bomb shelter tulak nactous open up please

Nactous
Come on in Darth-Yoda. By the way, you've got freedom in EU that you dont in the movies.

El_NINO
(El_NINO wandered too far into the forum and is walking along the path where the fight is about to take place when all of a sudden.....)

damn Movie vs EU... i wonder what side i should take?

I like EU more but... AHHH SCREW IT IM WIT EU!!!

(grabs his gun, lightsaber, balls and jumps into the shelter)

Nactous
Glad to have you EL Nino

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Ast Rofan
You dont get her in EU....
(Padme)

Damn that's a good point. Still, you do get Bastila, Mara Jade and all the others in EU. We're talkin all the books including the ones over the movies, all the games, the clone wars, etc. and plus EU's still goin whereas the movies aren't. I'm goin with EU.

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
Damn that's a good point. Still, you do get Bastila, Mara Jade and all the others in EU. We're talkin all the books including the ones over the movies, all the games, the clone wars, etc. and plus EU's still goin whereas the movies aren't. I'm goin with EU.

Haha, call me crazy, but I loved Bastila's voice. big grin

Fishy
You are crazy, but for some reason I still like real people more then pixels, so it kinda makes me go to the movies which I love. Its just that the EU has more differences and more history and shit like that, I love shit like that so I like EU more.

Emperor Revan
Hey, those pixels are designed to look like humans, it's only natural that we still think they're hot.

But, uh, yeah, I prefer real people too. Bastila's voice sure is hot though.

jpsmith5
Simply put look at it this way no movies no eu. I love the eu but sometimes it can go a little to far at times. In a very close decision I would have to choose the movies.

Fishy
Not when they look like triangles....

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Fishy
Not when they look like triangles....

The graphics in KOTOR are not that bad. They do look like humans. Or aliens when the case.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by jpsmith5
Simply put look at it this way no movies no eu. I love the eu but sometimes it can go a little to far at times. In a very close decision I would have to choose the movies.

yes this is my point the movies ARE star wars, whether you like it or not.

without the movies EU would not exist.

now, its true you get more freedom in EU. and this is where the conflict arises. the freedom in EU is, to some, (like me) taken way overboard. Jedi that can destroy planets? etc. etc.

its just dumb. now the EU lovers will not care because for some reason the state of the movies that gave birth to thier EU seems to not matter to them. which i find odd to say the least.

but the movies are still officially "absolute canon" in lucasfilms opinions and thus the movies ARE the only REAL star wars.

EU is simply an "alternate" universe to his movies, as lucas likes to call it.

now as i said, i love EU by itself, meaning I can play KOTOR and love it, love the story, but i do not consider it to be on the same level as the movies. in my mind palpatine is, and will always be better then any EU character in terms of power, EVEN if EU says otherwiese, and even if i might happen to love the story for that EU book game etc.

nothing will be held higer then the 6 movies in my mind in terms of star wars.

however this is all a matter of opinion. (other then the canon part)

Nactous
THe EU IS AS "REAL"as the movies anyday. Besides, who care what Lucas Film thinks, their not the fan base around here.

Nactous

cool Oh, what a voice.

Nactous
cool Oh I love that voice.

Bardock42
OT (well some EU is even better as EU)
EU
PT (well some EU is worse than PT)

That's the Order I like them in.....

Nactous
"What?"

JLRTENJAC
Let's see... hmmm.... This is not very heated but I'm joining and ofcourse I AM siding with EU.

*Runs to the bomb shelter and knocks on door*

HEY NACTOUS, LEMME IN, I'VE GOT A WHOLE RANGE OF WEAPONS, EAVEN HK-47, AND A FEW HK-50's... (Watch for the 50's AST they are programmed to mainly hunt you and Devil DODO if he appears.)

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
hahaha! so I'm expected am I?

well I say EU........

haha! stick out tongue no, no i dont...lol

actually this is a touchy subject. because I dont "Hate" EU. EU by itself is fine, i have no problem with it. meaning if you took the movies away, EU is fine. but, with the movies I do have a problem becasue EU tends to go overboard with so many things and nulls the movies out.

and since the movies "ARE" Star Wars. this really pisses me off.

anyways, the movies rule all! long live SW!!!

SO IS EU!

DeVi| D0do
Are we joining which side we think is better? Or are we debating the canonity (did I just make that word up?) of EU?

Anywho, from what I know of the EU, the movies are much better...

JLRTENJAC
EU is CANNON

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/user_sigs/customsig_71022_C1.gif

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Are we joining which side we think is better? Or are we debating the canonity (did I just make that word up?) of EU?

Anywho, from what I know of the EU, the movies are much better...

YOU just joined the movie side!

DeVi| D0do
EU is NOT canon in terms of the films. Anyone can write EU. I could go away right now and right a book about how Watto discovers one of his slaves is a Jedi and trains him to be the darkest Sith of all time and the take over the universe...

Saying EU is canon is as stupid as saying fanfilms and fanfiction are canon.

JLRTENJAC
EU is NOT canon in terms of the films. Anyone can write EU. I could go away right now and right a book about how Watto discovers one of his slaves is a Jedi and trains him to be the darkest Sith of all time and the take over the universe...

Saying EU is canon is as stupid as saying fanfilms and fanfiction are canon.

No you couldn't... because the books have to follow the cannon-ness of the movies... which makes them cannon...

DeVi| D0do
And how does my story NOT follow the canonness of the movies?

By the way, it's 'canon'... a 'cannon' is a large gun...

darthrevan89
yes this is my point the movies ARE star wars, whether you like it or not.

without the movies EU would not exist.

now, its true you get more freedom in EU. and this is where the conflict arises. the freedom in EU is, to some, (like me) taken way overboard. Jedi that can destroy planets? etc. etc.

its just dumb. now the EU lovers will not care because for some reason the state of the movies that gave birth to thier EU seems to not matter to them. which i find odd to say the least.

but the movies are still officially "absolute canon" in lucasfilms opinions and thus the movies ARE the only REAL star wars.

EU is simply an "alternate" universe to his movies, as lucas likes to call it.

now as i said, i love EU by itself, meaning I can play KOTOR and love it, love the story, but i do not consider it to be on the same level as the movies. in my mind palpatine is, and will always be better then any EU character in terms of power, EVEN if EU says otherwiese, and even if i might happen to love the story for that EU book game etc.

nothing will be held higer then the 6 movies in my mind in terms of star wars.

however this is all a matter of opinion. (other then the canon part)

You have way to much bias in your posts dude. EU all the way it is far more detailed and far more in dephth than the movies. And yes while the movies may look better than the games/books/comics everyone knows that.

((The_Anomaly))
Its no Bias, its fact.

Canon is canon, thats it. the movies are canon. EU is not.

the movies ARE star wars, EU is "other" star wars.

so they can not, and should not be held to the same level as the movies. (which is EXACTLY what Lucasfilm has already said)

Nactous
THEIR IS ONE WORD THAT IS THINNING MY PATIENTS, and its canon. This discussion is irrelevant, its all Star Wars, and anyone who thinks other wise is a fool.

Tulak Hord
Preach it my EU brother, preach it!

Nactous
Canon, non-canon. Slap the Star Wars logo on and thats good enough for me. You ungreat ful little, "I like it but its not canon." jerks. Cant you fans ever be happy. But dont mess with KotOR, its like a child to me. I tracked that game from the first time I ever heard/read the name.

DeVi| D0do
What's the problem with thinking EU is not canon?

Because IT ISN'T!

Nactous
Canon, is a foolish word. I dont care if it is. Star Wars logo makes it Star Wars, who cares what time its set in. Its still Star Wars, and theres nothing you can do about it.

DeVi| D0do
I'm not disputing the fact that it is 'Star Wars', I'm just saying the movies are a seperate entity to the books/games etc.

I could slap a 'Star Wars' logo on anything, but does that make it canon? No.

To me, the EU will only ever be as canon as fanfilms. That is to say, it will never be canon at all.

Tulak Hord
Unless, of course, Georgie boy decides it's Canon. Then you'll say it's Canon, because you eat out of his hand.

DeVi| D0do
I don't care what 'Georgie boy' says, EU will NEVER be canon. Nothing and no one can change my opinion on that.

Nactous
Canon is irrelevant, and is a meaningless word. Who cares when something is set. As long as its Star Wars, its Star Wars. Can I hear an Amen.

Tulak Hord
Ooooo, movie man got some guts. So it's not Canon that Anakin built his saber in the caves of Ilum? How did he aquire it? Mm? Anyone?

Tulak Hord
Amen my Sith brotha.

DeVi| D0do
What the ****? Canonity has nothing to do with when something is set...

And it is NOT a meaningless word and is VERY relevant especially in this discussion.

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by Tulak Hord
Ooooo, movie man got some guts. So it's not Canon that Anakin built his saber in the caves of Ilum? How did he aquire it? Mm? Anyone?
Hahaha! That's funny. EU surely does come up with some stupid shit.

It doesn't ****ing matter where he built his ****ing saber! Does every little tiny detail need to be explained to you for it to make sense? Does every single character need to have a detailed backstory for you to understand them?

Everything that I need to know is shown in the films. The films are the true Star Wars story. The way George wants his story to be seen. The EU is other people's takes on the story. It's other people using George's universe and characters. What happen in the EU is NOT part of Lucas's original vision, his original story and is therefore NOT CANON.

Nactous
Perhaps you didn't hear me, or perhaps you cant understand English. "Canon" doesn't make something Star Wars, Star Wars makes something Star Wars. Canon is just a word, the last defense by a movie fan to prove that everything the movie says is true. It was created to help movie fans feel better in their little "Movie Club." It is basically a word to make you all feel "special."

Nactous

I guess to movie fans, like Dodo, he pulled it out of his ass one day.

Tulak Hord
Hmm.....I dunno if this is a loophole or not, but GL didn't direct ESB or ROTJ...hmm wonder if that counts in some catagory.

Nactous
Hmm.....I dunno if this is a loophole or not, but GL didn't direct ESB or ROTJ...hmm wonder if that counts in some catagory.

Who knows, maybe thats not "canon."

Tulak Hord
Originally posted by Nactous
I guess to movie fans, like Dodo, he pulled it out of his ass one day.

Anakin: *Sitting on the toilet* Aaaahhhhhhh...Owwww...

Obi-Wan: (From outside the door) Use the force Luke..I mean Anakin.

Anakin hears a big splash.

Anakin: Hey! My lightsaber!

Tulak Hord
Who knows, maybe thats not "canon."

Holy crap! ESB and ROTJ not "Canon"

Vader: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(Sorry, but no matter how much EU I Love, none compare to that Noo)

DeVi| D0do
Canon doesn't make something Star Wars. What I'm saying is that something that has the words 'Star Wars' attached to it does NOT make it canon in terms of the films.

Understand that when I use the word 'canon' I mean in terms of the movies.

Only the movies are canon. That is to say that only what happens in the movies ACTUALLY happens.

Everything else is EU. Everything else is not canon in terms of the movies. There is a reason they call it EXPANDED universe.

George still wrote all the films even though he didn't direct them. The films are the only things truly canon.

Nactous
BTW, have you noticed that the two that are considered the best weren't directed by GL. Hmm..........

Tulak Hord
Ooooohhhhhhh, I see now...really, no sarcasm this time. I thought you were like other idiots who thought if GL did it, it's SW. Meaning ESB and ROTJ isn't SW to them...My bad.

DeVi| D0do
BTW, have you noticed that the two that are considered the best weren't directed by GL. Hmm..........
You consider ROTJ better than ANH?

confused

Tulak Hord
YES!

Nactous
Yes, the best is ESB, my favorite is ROTJ.

Tulak Hord
ROTS is my fav. ESB is the best. AOTC is the worst. ROTJ is awesome. TPM can suck it. and ANH is okay.

DeVi| D0do
Really? Empire is my favourite followed by ANH. Jedi is nowhere near as good IMO...

I'm gonna try to not use the term 'canon' anymore becuase I think it confuses people - myself included.

Let me put it this way: The movies are the only 'real' Star Wars stories, the only 'George Lucas' Star Wars stories.

Nactous
"Canon", in a lack of words, doesn't really matter. No one is going to stop in the middle of reading a book, or playing a game and say. "This isnt "canon." Noooooooo."
Thats what makes EU fans the best, we don't care. If it says it took place during the Clone Wars, it took place during the Clone Wars. If it says it happened 4,000 years before the rise of the Galactic Empire, it took place 4,000 years before the Galactic Empire. Besides what happens after ROTJ, would you have us to believe nothing, that it just stops there.

Tulak Hord
That's your own opinion. You're entitled to your opinion. We shall leave it at that and not bash eachother. As for me, I'm tired. Even the greatest of Duelests need their sleep.

Nactous
Yes, it is your own opinon. Good night Tulak.

DeVi| D0do
Thats what makes EU fans the best, we don't care. If it says it took place during the Clone Wars, it took place during the Clone Wars. If it says it happened 4,000 years before the rise of the Galactic Empire, it took place 4,000 years before the Galactic Empire.
I completely agree with this.

The difference is that I don't take EU seriously. I treat completely seperately. I don't care if it fits in with the films or not, or where or when it's set because I treat it seperately.

Nactous
I love it. And hopefully there can be a day were it is no longer titled as EU, but as Star Wars as a whole. To me their are three categorys the OT, the prequels, and everthing else is Star Wars.

DeVi| D0do
To be honest, I've never really gotten into any EU. I got a book about some bounty hunters for my birthday ages ago but never read it. The only EU I really get involved with are the games. The Dark Forces series is great, and KOTOR was brilliant.

Other than that, though, there has been nothing that appeals to me

Nactous
Let me make on thing clear, its not as much I am an EU fan, as it is I'm a KotOR fan. I can tolerate some EU bashing, but if I person starts to put down KotOR the game, and soon to be comic book serious. I get a little offensive, anything KotOR.

Nactous
BTW, for example, read the most annoying characters topic, down the page.

darthrevan89
How can EU be a different Star Wars than the movies? That concept escapes me.

P.S

Hey can anyone see my signature because for some reason I can't. So to next person that replies to this please let me know.

Nactous
Yes, I can. Star Wars is Star Wars. I believe it all to be in the Galaxy far, far away.....

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by darthrevan89
You have way to much bias in your posts dude. EU all the way it is far more detailed and far more in dephth than the movies. And yes while the movies may look better than the games/books/comics everyone knows that.

I am NOT disagreeing with you... but I think that Kotor looks beter than the movies.

JLRTENJAC
Its no Bias, its fact.

Canon is canon, thats it. the movies are canon. EU is not.

the movies ARE star wars, EU is "other" star wars.

so they can not, and should not be held to the same level as the movies. (which is EXACTLY what Lucasfilm has already said)

PROVE IT!

JLRTENJAC
Unless, of course, Georgie boy decides it's Canon. Then you'll say it's Canon, because you eat out of his hand.

YEA, What he said!

JLRTENJAC
I beleve that the STAR WARS logo makes it STARWARS, but I also beleve it makes it as CANON as the FILMS... and to make my point clearer: EU-CANON-YES!

JLRTENJAC
Jlrtenjac sits in the bombshelter. "HK-47, where is every one?" he asks hopefully.
"Statement: I don't know but I saw some meatbags run away." Hk said.
"I PAID 785 CREDITS FOR THIS TICKET" yells a guy from the stand. "LET'S GET THIS BATTLE STARTED!"
JLRTENJAC looks out the window and sighs. "there is another riot in the stands again."

Nactous
Ahhh.........

Tulak Hord
*Looks out the window* *Waves hand and the rioters drop dead* Hehehe.

Tulak Hord
Narrator: And the battle came to a stand still as the movie-goers decided they could not win. The EU men and women have triumphed in this glorious battle.

((The_Anomaly))
you've won nothing, this whole battle is of opinions, and this thread is in the EU section. had i created it in say the Eps. III area, the numbers would have been in favor of the movies.

jeedai_moyco
hey read this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expanded_Universe_(Star_Wars)

for people to lazy to click

The Expanded Universe (or EU for short) is a collection of fictional background material from the Star Wars universe that is derived from official novels, comic books, and various other media besides the movies themselves. The Expanded Universe is considered canonical by Lucasfilm Ltd., though secondary to the movie canon.

The Expanded Universe has a continuity with few wrinkles. The general rule is that nothing in the Expanded Universe is allowed to contradict any other part of the Expanded Universe nor the films. Some points, however, do slightly contradict the films on occasion, and retcons are created in the Expanded Universe to fix these contradictions. In the absence of such ad hoc solutions, the EU is considered incorrect on the particular points of contradiction.

The earliest works involving Star Wars chronologically are the Tales of the Jedi comics series, which is set millennia before the films take place. The most recent is the New Jedi Order, which is set about twenty-one to twenty-six years after Return of the Jedi.

and if it weren't for EU ep.1,2 or 3 wouldnt've been made....

Nactous
That, is a "fact" you had been looking for, eh Anomaly?

darthrevan89
you've won nothing, this whole battle is of opinions, and this thread is in the EU section. had i created it in say the Eps. III area, the numbers would have been in favor of the movies.

Anomaly your statement here only claims that you lacking a resonable argument are forced to rely on numbers to win.

Darth Somebody
It all depends on what you mean. The Star Wars movies are what made the entire franchise. In terms of popularity, the movies are by far superior to the Expanded Universe. Quite frankly, there is a large sum of people who do not even touch the books - but like the movies. More people on Earth like the movies more than the Expanded Universe. It cannot be argued that the Star Wars trilogies had more impact on the storyline than anything. So in terms of sheer popularity and influence - the movies are by far superior.

But the Expanded Universe gives us details into the past and future of the Star Wars saga. It introduces characters like Grand Admiral Thrawn, Mara Jade, Marka Ragnos, and so forth. It also gives us an insight into the galaxy before and after Palpatine's reign over it.

To me - like most others in the world - the movies will always be the very definition of Star Wars. The movies are what made them. Emperor Raven nor anyone else can deny this. The Expanded Universe is excellent and more in-depth. But Star Wars is the movies.

cameron666
I'm on the neutral side right now.

What does it matter, whether someone is on the side of the movies or EU. Everyone is allowed their own opinion, why continue to fight? Fighting will not change someones opinion most of the time, and it usually makes everyone all miserable. Why doesn't everyone just stop fighting, and agree hat everyone is entitlled to their own opinion?

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by darthrevan89
Anomaly your statement here only claims that you lacking a resonable argument are forced to rely on numbers to win.

i've given my argument, way back. go read it.

its my opinion, and to me its right.

it just so happens that in an EU forum people are going to give bias answers towards EU.

this is simple commen sense, just as if i had done this in a canon thread, it would be different.

Human Vader
You're right, we all make up stuff. We are biased towards EU and we all hate the movies. Why stick around and waste time debating with idiots like us, you should just go back to the movie forums to talk with intelligent people.

General Bondius

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by cameron666
I'm on the neutral side right now.

What does it matter, whether someone is on the side of the movies or EU. Everyone is allowed their own opinion, why continue to fight? Fighting will not change someones opinion most of the time, and it usually makes everyone all miserable. Why doesn't everyone just stop fighting, and agree hat everyone is entitlled to their own opinion?

Because It is fun. evil face

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Human Vader
You're right, we all make up stuff. We are biased towards EU and we all hate the movies. Why stick around and waste time debating with idiots like us, you should just go back to the movie forums to talk with intelligent people.

Well I personally don't HATE the movies I just believe that EU IS cannon!

General Zodiac
MOVIES!! THEY STARTED IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLRTENJAC
EU is canon.

General Zodiac
Without A New Hope, EU would have never existed.

JLRTENJAC
Movies started it all... but is that the question here? I dont think so, I think it is the canon-ness of EU. ] ('Canon' means continuity, the validity of a storyline. Its most common use is when, say, two books in a series contradict each other, Which one is correct? The one that is had the 'canonical' take on the subject.)

Now I hope that there is no confusion as to what canon means and may the best man (EU) win! OH, and you movie people CAN come into EU if you want you.

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by General Zodiac
Without A New Hope, EU would have never existed.

True but that isn't the question.

General Zodiac
It's time for this battle to be fought. Choose your sides.
What's the question. It just said choose sides.

JLRTENJAC
oh, yea... ummm... uh... well... Ok Au... I mean Nactous wasn't EXACTALLY clear, ummm... and I guess Tulak and I didn't help any... but well now we all know... the basic level of the fight...

Camael
AHHHH THE MOVIES ARE BETTER AND ANYONE WHO LIKES THOSE STUPID EU THINGIES ARE NERDS DAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *explodes*

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Camael
AHHHH THE MOVIES ARE BETTER AND ANYONE WHO LIKES THOSE STUPID EU THINGIES ARE NERDS DAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *explodes*

NERDS! YOU CALL US NERDS! MAYBE YOU MOVIE LOVERS CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE COMPLEXITY OF EU!

Nactous
Originally posted by JLRTENJAC
oh, yea... ummm... uh... well... Ok Au... I mean Nactous wasn't EXACTALLY clear, ummm... and I guess Tulak and I didn't help any... but well now we all know... the basic level of the fight...

I know that the movies started it all, dont get me wrong, the OT kicks ass. Its the prequel movies that dont deserve to be made. Can I hear an Amen.

((The_Anomaly))
no

Nactous
*Starts pullimg out hair* I didnt know who you were but your really starting to become a pain in the ass.

((The_Anomaly))
thanks

Nactous
Ah, your welcome. I'm here anytime.

JLRTENJAC
I know that the movies started it all, dont get me wrong, the OT kicks ass. Its the prequel movies that dont deserve to be made. Can I hear an Amen.

Amen... I guess...

JLRTENJAC
*Blaster Fire* YIPE! I think Hk-47 is Getting bored, I'll let him chase down ((The Anomaly)) and knock some sense in to him... If he survives. evil face

Darth Koroni
Hahaha! That's funny. EU surely does come up with some stupid shit.

It doesn't ****ing matter where he built his ****ing saber! Does every little tiny detail need to be explained to you for it to make sense? Does every single character need to have a detailed backstory for you to understand them?

Everything that I need to know is shown in the films. The films are the true Star Wars story. The way George wants his story to be seen. The EU is other people's takes on the story. It's other people using George's universe and characters. What happen in the EU is NOT part of Lucas's original vision, his original story and is therefore NOT CANON.

Neither was the prequel trilogy until 1994, your point is?

Besides, George Lucas did a pretty lousy job in both PT and OT.

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Darth Koroni

Besides, George Lucas did a pretty lousy job in both PT and OT.

Now I hate to argue with you... but The Origional Trilogy was awesome I didn't think he did a lousy job on it at all.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth Koroni

Besides, George Lucas did a pretty lousy job in both PT and OT. That's true, especially with Anakin. Chewbacca too. I mean, by the third film he was completely wasted, all the time. He lost all control of his bodily functions, they literally had to cut the crap out of his fur before each take........but, would they do it all again?

Nactous
Now I hate to argue with you... but The Origional Trilogy was awesome I didn't think he did a lousy job on it at all.

The man said nothing about the OT.

JLRTENJAC
Ok... if you say so.

Nactous
Whats your problem dude?

JLRTENJAC
Nothing, I just distinctly remember that he said... And I quote:"Neither was the prequel trilogy until 1994, your point is?

Besides, George Lucas did a pretty lousy job in both PT and OT."

Zachara
You know, it would be better for all of us if you just broke down and used the 'quote' buttons. No offense, but that's what its there for.

Well, if I had to choose between EU and the movies...

ummmmm...

Oh crap..... I can't. Well, maybe more towards EU a little.

If it were just the original trilogy, I don't think it would be so close. The PT I didn't like very much. However, the EU like KOTOR and Timothy Zahn with some Kevin J. and the Han Solo Trilogy totally takes me away.

P.S. Nactous, Tulok and JLRTEN...JKLJAC.. bah, you know your name. It is time you make that bombselter with seperate rooms. I will NOT bunk in the same room as three men....not matter how honorable you all seem to sound.

Tulak Hord
Yes ma'am. *Rummages around* Where's my hidden cameras.

Nactous
*Straightens up storage department* Okay, there you go miss.

Tulak Hord
Now now. A Lady of that quality deserves much more than a simple storage department.. Howabout the Storage Department with all the weapons and ammo?

Nactous
Yes, yes.

Zachara
Very well, I've always wanted to practice fireworks indoors....

evil face evil face evil face evil face evil face

Tulak Hord
Wow. You are gonna make some guy soo lucky...or decapitate him, whichever comes first.

((The_Anomaly))
*Blaster Fire* YIPE! I think Hk-47 is Getting bored, I'll let him chase down ((The Anomaly)) and knock some sense in to him... If he survives. evil face

well that droid is EU and in my mind, not real. since EU is crap...

plus its a shitty droid anyways...

id take R2 over it any day.

Zachara
I'm no preying mantise. For one thing, I'm much prettier than a bug. big grin

Well.... maybe the preying part. "THE HUNT CONTINUES FOR HE WHO DARES BE THE PREY!"
*spit shines naginata, attaches blaster rifle and lightsaber to belt and walks into bombshelter*

Tulak Hord
Wow...where's the bucket of cold water when you need it.

Nactous
R2 couldnt even handle a Jawa.

Nactous
*Hands Zachara keys to Tulaks cage.* This will be interesting.

Tulak Hord
*Beats on chest then on Cortorsis-layered bars* TULAK WANT SABER BACK!

darthrevan89
well that droid is EU and in my mind, not real. since EU is crap...

plus its a shitty droid anyways...

id take R2 over it any day.

EU IS CRAP?!! WHAT!!! OK THAT'S GOING TO FAR!

DEATH TO ANOMALY!!! evil face

Nactous
Hmm, this is going to be fun. Tulak, take him.

((The_Anomaly))
R2 couldnt even handle a Jawa.

R2 handled 2 super battle droids...lol

Nactous
So.....

((The_Anomaly))
so....

im pretty sure he could handel a jawa

Nactous
But he didnt. Your not helping your case. Ala New Hope.

((The_Anomaly))
he had a restraining bolt, and got shot with a stunner. by many jawas

one on one, he could take a jawa

Nactous
sure, say that to make yourself feel better,

((The_Anomaly))
nah, it just makes me right!

which i guess makes me feel better, not that its so hard to be right around here.

JLRTENJAC
Well HK can take down more than 2 battle droids. AND R2 just gets lucky... and as my good friend Nactous said... He couldn't take down a Jawa... Oh and no, he didn't have a restraining bolt on, and he still couldn't take down that Jawa... He got a restraining bolt when he was purchesed by Uncle Owen.

Fishy
nah, it just makes me right!

which i guess makes me feel better, not that its so hard to be right around here. `

What the hell are you doing here? Just leave already, I have told you this a hundred times already. And for some reason you keep coming back here trying to make EU look bad. Guess what we like it, you don't. Fine go put it in your ass and take a shit then, WE DON'T CARE about what you think.

JLRTENJAC
chair *Hits Anomaly in the head with a chair*

JLRTENJAC
gunsmilie

JLRTENJAC
*Whistles the STAR WARS Theme*

Tulak Hord
*Yawns* Wow. *Stretches from his bale of hay in his barn* Mm...Better get into the shelter in brew some Sith Coffee. *Runs from the barn to the bomb shelter dodging bombs and mines* *Jumps and dives through a window right into his cage*

JLRTENJAC
"Welcome back, Tulak."

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>