Link (Ocarina of time) vs Link (Majoras mask)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kamikz
This would be a tough fight I think. My vote goes to Link OOT.

diabloprimeevil
link oot to i loved that game i think majoras mask was to complacated but is dident stop me compleating it and loving every second of it

kamikz
Yeah Link OOT rules, good choice Diabloprimeevil.

General Zodiac
Does MM have the power to become Oni-link?

kamikz
Yes he does, and thats the biggest threat to OOT Link I suppose, but still I think he could manage it by using Nayrues love or whatever the invincibility is called.

General Zodiac
But Oni-Link is a lot strongest the adult Link in OoT and Nayura's Love deosn't last that long. I say Oni-Link.

xxxpoppunker182
well you can't put them up against each other thats link sayin sonic vs sonic who's gonna win? Oot link is MM link so how can you fight yourself.

other than that Oot link adult would win he's just a better fighter and with nayru's love oni-link can't touch him. and mayru's love last's a long time and he can cast it more than once

General Zodiac
Link OoT wouldn't be able to get near Oni-Link plus his magic would run out.

Hoshi
but if he could blow a light arrow on oni link the fight is over

General Zodiac
Oni Link can block attacks. And Ganondorf can take a light arrow.

Hoshi
but ganondorf in terms of power is stronger than oni link...Ganondorf vs oni link , that is an idea of a topic

xxxpoppunker182
we don't know how power ful Oni link is and Oot link with all of his eqpiment and powers would win.

shadow12
oni link could take a light arrow

General Zodiac
Oni Link made Majora look like a pussy. OoT adult Link would have a harder time fighting Majora then Oni Link. A lot harder time.

M Hoshi 89
we cant say that

General Zodiac
Yeah. Oni Link doesn't have to take one step that entire battle.

kamikz
General Zodiac, when you say OOT Link can't get close, do you mean that Oni Link shoots out those energy beams from his sword? Well they cost alot on his magic too and if he kept doing that while OOT Link has nayrus love on he will be the one out of magic. Both of them can drink green potions though but Oni Link cant while he has the Oni mask on.

kamikz
So what if OOT link would have a harder battle, Link may have a hard chance beating majorask mask but he can and I very much doubt Oni Link could beat Ganondorf without lightarrows.

kamikz
Ok who do you think wins by OOT Link vs Wind waker Link?

General Zodiac
Link needed light arrows to defeat Majora's Mask in MM but Oni Link just swung his sword.

xxxpoppunker182
k oni link would have tog et this i changed my miond cause i realized that THEY ARE THE SAME DAMN PERSON so think of it like this take all the experince that link 1(Oot) had then put the fiece_diety mask on him that is who he is up agaisnt.

General Zodiac
Yeah. Oni Link from MM is way more exp. then Link from OoT.

xxxpoppunker182
yes but only cause he is link from Oot only 1 year later and with the firce dietey mask.

General Zodiac
Why not have a fight that could happen like OoT Link vs. AOL Link.

xxxpoppunker182
that would be good only if you're talkin about AOL link with the triforce then well he wins atherwise there should be a link 1 vs link 3 those are the best actualy fighters and such with experience and all. also twighlight princess should have alot instore for link 1. and try mixin up weapons like Link1 with the four sword and such.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.