darth vader vs any 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sith-master mat
hahah vader

kamikz
Lol. Well it depends on what Vader, ROTS, Mech Vader or full potential vader?

sith-master mat
any 1
rots

sith-master mat
do u ave msn

kamikz
Hmm Rots Vader would loose to many people like Revan, Yoda, Luke, Obi-Wan, Mace.... But full potential is the best veer I think, mabey even with Luke

kamikz
Ever not veer lol

kamikz
I have a hotmail adress

darth-yoda
i do [email protected] anyway NJO luke or Revan maybe the exile could beat vader

kamikz
Yeah probably, cool I will send you a mail someday, mine is [email protected]

sith-master mat
mines [email protected]

kamikz
The exile is way underrated I think, I mean he is better than Nihilous and Sion, two almost unbeatable sith lords.

darth-yoda
can i add you guys

sith-master mat
speck l8r

sith-master mat
yes

kamikz
Sure, um.......how do you add? embarrasment

darth-yoda
copy [email protected] and click add new contact at the bottom of msn then click next then paste it and click next the done

DarkDethbringer
WOW this has nothing to do with th e thread and if you say anyone...OH JESUS! lol

MAKASHIMAN
I SHALL DEFEAT VADER WITH MY EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF FORM 2 MAKASHI! Happy Dance

Fishy
God this sucks... Vader would lose from well pretty much every ancient Sith. Sidious, Mace, Yoda, Obi. Ancient Jedi... Vader is far from the best.

Human Vader
But Fishy, hes the chosen one, hes invincible.

Fishy
No, in TPM he is not after that..

Great Vengeance
Vader is one of the most powerful sith lords in the history of the galaxy, I agree he would lose to some people who have already been named but he is no weakling, and the the ROTJ version of vader is the strongest version of vader not ROTS you guys need to get that in your heads.

Darth_Janus
How is Vader one of the most powerful if he can't defeat any other Sith lord save perhaps Darth Maul and Dooku? That's like saying Michael Jordan is the best basketball player in the world because he can shoot better than Larry Byrd and Barney the Purple Dinosaur.

P.S. This thread sucks.

sith-master mat
vader rules

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
How is Vader one of the most powerful if he can't defeat any other Sith lord save perhaps Darth Maul and Dooku? That's like saying Michael Jordan is the best basketball player in the world because he can shoot better than Larry Byrd and Barney the Purple Dinosaur.

P.S. This thread sucks.

No one can shoot better than Larry Legend.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Darth_Janus

P.S. This thread sucks.

How dare you say michael jordan is a better shooter than larry bird..

sith-master mat
FISH SSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFU please kthxbb

HimoKun
Originally posted by Illustrious
No one can shoot better than Larry Legend.

DR. J!!!! (The first one).

AND GINOBLI!!!!

Darth_Janus
I'd like to point out I don't know Michael Jordan's skills from Larry Byrd's *******. I am not a raging basketball fan and I will never profess to be such.

Just take the analogy for the point I was trying to make, mkay?

Chucko the Hutt
STFU u little knob gobblers, i am huge basketball fan but this VADER VS ANY 1, douche nozzles.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Chucko the Hutt
STFU u little knob gobblers, i am huge basketball fan but this VADER VS ANY 1, douche nozzles.

Yes, well, with great communication skills like that it's a small wonder you find basketball so fascinating. Go back to school and read a book.

Admiral Akbar
lol. !!`Own3d`!!

Darth Kronos
JESUS CHRIST WE WENT FROM VADER VS NE1 THEN HOTMAILS THEN BALL?...TSK TSK FRICKING TSK

Darth Kronos
and BTW HimoKun Dr.J wasn't a shooter fool he was a dunker...Ow3nD!!~`

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.