Revan, Desann, Exile, Anakin (full potential) vs NJO Luke, Kyle, Nihilous, Ragnos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kamikz
Which team would win this fight, also notice that Ragnos got his sceptor, the one tavion stole from his grave. Please post why and how the teams prevail.

Let the match begin. eek!

MAKASHIMAN
njo luke rocks

kamikz
This would be an even match I think.
Revan vs Luke= Luke
Desann vs Kyle= Kyle
Exile vs Nihilous= Exile
Anakin (full potential) vs Ragnos (with sceptor)= Anakin
Exile vs Kyle= No idea.
Luke vs Anakin= No idea.

MAKASHIMAN
you make pretty good threads kamikz beer blitzkrieg

kamikz
Really, thanks alot smile

MAKASHIMAN
np

MAKASHIMAN
njo luke would school his daddy

kamikz
Ok if you say so, then it is NJO Luke vs Anakin (full potential)= Luke
and then exile and luke vs kyle= KYLE

LOL JK, luke and the exile are the once standig.

darth zamorak
this would be a fight if nihilus wasnt there....with his special ability he would just eat everyone.

kamikz
Zamorak, lets say the Exile and Nihilous is in a fight by themselfs and the winnder will join the others.

Darth_Rankkor
I wouldn't have put Luke and kyle with Ragnos and nihilus. They would betray luke and kyle and then turn anikin to the dark side. Sith win.

kamikz
Nope, theres no turning on your team. And remember that Nihilous and the exile has a fight alone and the winner will join the rest, so Nihilous can't suck the power out of everyone except if he beats the exile.

Darth_Rankkor
No turning??? sad I'm not playing stick out tongue

chewbacca II
full potential ? anakin full potential ?! of course anakin would come out of this on top, think about it, NJO luke is luke at full potential so anakin, who is the "chosen onne " and has the highest midi-chlorain count like ver at his full potential would be the powerfulest force user ever, easily i mean he would be like a god ! for f*cks sake, think about it lads !

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by chewbacca II
full potential ? anakin full potential ?! of course anakin would come out of this on top, think about it, NJO luke is luke at full potential so anakin, who is the "chosen onne " and has the highest midi-chlorain count like ver at his full potential would be the powerfulest force user ever, easily i mean he would be like a god ! for f*cks sake, think about it lads !

Anakin would kill Kyle and Luke and join the dark side LOLOLOLOL

Fishy
Originally posted by MAKASHIMAN
you make pretty good threads kamikz beer blitzkrieg

Not really.

One second in the fight and everybody but the Exile would be dead on the first team.

Luke Ragnos and Kyle could easily take the Exile.

Do not make threads with Nihilus. Nihilus can not lose, except from the Exile.

kamikz
Fishy, if you read through the whole thing you will see that the Exile and Nihilous has a fight for themself, the winner joins the bunch.

Human Vader
Well it depends, if this the exile after he gained back his force powers, or when he still was relying on others to use the force. If its the former, the exile is eaten just as easily as the rest of them.

kamikz
The Exile is like he is in the game when you play him.

Human Vader
Ok then hes till gets owned, he'll beat nihilus, but then the remaining people on Nihilus' team would own him.

Fishy
What Nihilus? Same as in Kotor 2 because then obviously the Exile

Then its Revan VS Luke
DEsann vs Kyle
Anakin vs Ragnos.

Nihilus his team still owns

Kyle will take Desann, Ragnos will take Anakin if Anakin has the potential he still doesn't have the knowledge. Luke will go head on head with Revan until he is joined by another and Revan dies.

Also please stop making threads with Anakin full potential, we have no idea what the hell that is.

kamikz
So you mean everybody on the Exiles team dies before he comes back?
I belive it would go like this.
Luke beats Revan after a long and hard fight.
Kyle beats Desann.
The Exile beats Nihilous and joins the others
Anakin Beats Markar Ragnos ( this is Anakin SKywalker if he had never fallen into laval or got his limbs cut off and at the hight of his power) but because of Ragnos sceptor Anakin will be badly injured.
Luke is alone against Desann, Kyle and a wounded Anakin. He might pull it off, probably not.

kamikz
Ops I mean Kyle, the exile and wounded Anakin

Fishy
How the hell would Anakin win from Ragnos, he is far to arrogant. Full power Anakin means absolutely nothing to me because we don't know how powerful the rest is. And I refuse to accept statements from Lucas in threads like this because then NJO Luke does not even exist anymore.

So what do we have, somebody with a high potential but without an idea how that measures to others against some legendaric people. Legendaric people will win.

Darth Windu
Also, people please don't say that Nihilous and The Exile would be in a fight; Nihilus would just jump back and let Kyle or Luke or Ragnos try to take two people at once. He wouldn't care if they died. Using the time he's gotten for himself, he'd suck Anakin, Desann, and Revan dry, then allow whoever yet lives on his team (Luke or Ragnos) kill the Exile.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.