I did something, terrible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Talon Ted
Well. Last night I was waiting for my friend to get his stuff as he was staying around mine. All of a sudden, something ran at me. Pretty small, yet it was too big to be a rat. I forced it into the light to see it was a hedgehog. So I shouted my friend, & he came down with a towel & container. So ( I know it wasn't a good idea ) I picked it up & put it in the container. We snuck it into my house, and put it in the corner with food & water. Which was cheese & dog biscuits ( Which it appeared to enjoy ). Then we put several objects in front of where it was situated. Since my friend was sleeping on the floor he didn't want to be disturbed by it. Plus we didn't really want it scurrying in my room since there was plenty of places it could go where we couldn't reach it. So then we checked up on it. And it had sh*t everywhere, I was pissed off but then I saw it all spread out, sleeping which was cute. Then when we'd turned the lights out to sleep he kept making noise. Which he should do, being a nocturnal creature. But it was really annoying, and my friend wanted to go home because it was nearly getting out. Becuase i didn't want to wake up with it in my room on my own he said " Take it out ". He gave me a bit of carpet, in which we both managed to pick it up, run over to the window....& throw it on the roof to starve.

Thing is, I want to become a vet embarrasment.
But I don't think that'll happen now, because of my new - found love for the trajectory of small animals.
But the weird thing is I should feel bad shouldn't I?
An' I don't...confused.

Clovie
blink idiot

Korri
Dude, thats just sick.

You take it in and look after it and just because it makes a noise you throw it out of a window?

If you want to be a vet i think a key thing is you actually have to care about animals and want to help them?

Not propel them through the air after trying to look after them?

Seriously rethink your career options.

alcoholicpoet
For shame, no

Fallen Jedi
bad. very bad. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.