lightsabers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MAKASHIMAN
If you were to fight a certain form of the seven forms of lightsaber combat what would it be? What color lightsaber would you have?

MAKASHIMAN
I am very sorry somehow i screwed this all up i am new here please dont vote just post please!

kamikz
I think it would be either Makashi or Vaapad, it's really even between them so I don't know. I would try to learn both if I were a jedi.

MAKASHIMAN
I fell that vaapad is to tricky for both opponant and challenger makashi shows much more contol and elegance not to mention it's sole purpose is defence against another saber

kamikz
Yes but if you master Vaapad you own darksiders and is more than a match for every style.

MAKASHIMAN
very true but look what happened to deppa billaba she used form 7 and fell to the dark side

kamikz
Yup that's the bad part, I would try to master Makashi first, when I had done that and ensured I would stay on the light then I would train on Vaapad and become the ultimate master EVER MUHAHAHA evil face

kamikz
Who do you think would win Makashiman, a Makashi master vs a Vaapad master. Don't take Makashi just because you like it, honestly now.

MAKASHIMAN
Well if the makashi duelist was a sith the vaapad duelist would win after a grueling battle, but if the makashi duelist was on the light side he/she could win after a long battle.(would probably lose something important in the duel arm,leg,etc.)

MAKASHIMAN
I would also like to say hello to KMC and all users I am a practitioner of form 2 makashi hence the name my top 5 star wars characters are Yoda,General Grievous,Mace Windu,Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Count Dooku

kamikz
Where did you lear Makashi?

MAKASHIMAN
I am self taught and am an exceptional duelist
big grin

kamikz
OK then how do you do it, like how do you strike, whats the stance and all that, how do you defend? confused

MAKASHIMAN
I pretty much like to fight like tyranus except i am a little more agrressive seeing as how i'm not 80. I like to attack and defend with one hand. raver

MAKASHIMAN
What style do you fight in reality?

MAKASHIMAN
If you do fight at all

Darth_Rankkor
Makashi and Vaapad. And I'm a Sith and I would kill all of you jedi scum MWAHAHAHAHAHA evil face (and darkside is not bad. Bad is repressing your emotions, because it is against your nature :P)

MAKASHIMAN
My extensive knowledge of Makashi would utterly astound you to the the point of mental damage laughing laughing laughing laughing

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by MAKASHIMAN
My extensive knowledge of Makashi would utterly astound you to the the point of mental damage laughing laughing laughing laughing

Good, twice the pride, double the fall evil face

MAKASHIMAN
do not assume that because you are a sith lord you have the advantage raver

Darth_Rankkor
do not assume that because you are a sith lord you have the advantage raver

ush childe. Go to sleep. I'm not assuming anything. Just comenting on your statement. You're the one that assumes too much. You assume that your skills are going to brain damage us. What makes you think that no one here have skills? For that matter real life skills, such as kendo or fencing. It is you that assume and, assumption is the mother of all f*ck ups.

kamikz
Well I like to swift styles, I don't practice anything like Kendo or so but I'm making up my own style, kinda good actually. I'm trying to practice a little on Makashi, using one hand. Almost like fencing.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by kamikz
Well I like to swift styles, I don't practice anything like Kendo or so but I'm making up my own style, kinda good actually. I'm trying to practice a little on Makashi, using one hand. Almost like fencing.

That's my boy hehe

MAKASHIMAN
I like to fight withone hand also and to darth rancor i am not saying i actually have brain damaging powers im not God im was joking as people of this day and age do

MAKASHIMAN
and my style isnt strictly makashi i pract a unified style much like my friend kamikz writer of good threads

kamikz
Thanks buddy, yeah, let's meet someday and we will come up with the most deadly Makashi form in the univers and we will own everyone

MAKASHIMAN
well call it kavashi cool cool cool

kamikz
Right on. smokin'

Darth_Rankkor
LMAO smokin'

MAKASHIMAN
My saber would have a curved hilt forged of electrum or cortosis with consular markings and a yellow blade.

JediMusician
I wish we could meet and make yet another lightsaber video. There aren't nearly enough already, you know. I think together we could impress a lot of people. I have sampled all the styles, but I am not Niman. The only one I have any real prficiency in is Ataru. Makashi is formidable, but Vapaad is perhaps the most overrated thing in Star Wars. Mace Windu was a great duelist. He would have been great practicing any form. Really, if you analyze it, Vapaad is just a more advanced version of Shien. Its short, efficient movements are like Soresu, but its emphasis on a strong offense to end hostilities make it more like Shien.

Darth_Otaku
I am self taught and am an exceptional duelist
big grin

laughing out loud hahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

I hate you no expression

darth plo koon
hey kamikz do you play star wars galaxies cos teras kasi master is a proffesion i play swg its awsome

MAKASHIMAN
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
laughing out loud hahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

I hate you no expression

Why dude? Oh yeh Jedimusician my only perfected and proficeint style is guess what..........Makashi. But really I practice Makashi,Soresu, And Ataru.

Darth_Otaku
look at that last sentence.Thats why i hate you.

Darth_Otaku
And the Av.

Darth_Janus
What? That creepy old man?

MAKASHIMAN
Just go away then.

Darth_Otaku
With all respect.Suck it.

MAKASHIMAN
Back off.

Darth Kronos
Originally posted by kamikz
Yes but if you master Vaapad you own darksiders and is more than a match for every style.
actually u don't

MAKASHIMAN
Vapaad/Juyo is a trickier version of Shien.

Darth_Janus
THOU HAST ENCOUNTERED BATTLE WITH THE ENEMY n00b!

>MAKASHIMAN

WHAT IS THY COMMAND?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Attack

-Defend

-Item

-stfu n00b

MAKASHIMAN
I'll take..............STFU Janus.

Darth_Janus
Error: MAKASHIMAN is a poon. Deleting knowledge. Wait... MAKASHIMAN knows jack shit. SKipping deletion process. Proceeding to stfu n00b scenario.

STFU N00B.

MAKASHIMAN
Go pic yourself and..............STFU janus.

Darth_Janus
How do you know if Makashiman is full of shit, folks?

His mouth is open.

MAKASHIMAN = n00b

MAKASHIMAN = PWN3D!

MAKASHIMAN
By who? YOU? STFU.

Darth_Janus
By who? YOU? STFU.

PWN3D n00b walking.

MAKASHIMAN
Listen up "pimp of pics" I got something for ya..................................................................STFU dumasz

Darth_Janus
You need to come to this arena with something substantial... Like this...

MAKASHIMAN = queer bait.

Darth Windu
Is that all you say?

Darth_Janus
Audience demands more blood. Makashiman, prepare to be pwned.

MAKASHIMAN
How's about you just go away? Besides I'd school you in a swordfight.

Darth_Janus
No, you'd get owned.

Darth_Otaku
How's about you just go away? Besides I'd school you in a swordfight.
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing hysterical

You should be banned.

Darth_Janus
<xxx]::::::::::::::>

Bring it, punk!

MAKASHIMAN
(Speaking nicely) Lord help me and give a shred of intelligence to these heathens. Otaku I just made a thread about lightsabers and then you and janus start b!tchin and whining.

Darth_Otaku
But your such a b1tch!

MAKASHIMAN
Just go away if you hate me. (I don't know why I don't hate you)

Darth_Otaku

Darth Kronos
Janus all the way

Darth_Rankkor
I'll add Ataru form to the already mentioned Vaapad and Makashi. A mix of the 3 I believe it to be deadly. Thank you

MAKASHIMAN
This is probably the most evil joke someone could play you even went as far as sending me a pm........................................... laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

MAKASHIMAN
I'm not arrogant I just know my limits (extremely high) and I won't take crap from other folk who think there "All that".

Darth_Otaku
This is probably the most evil joke someone could play you even went as far as sending me a pm........................................... laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

HELL YEAH!!! evil face

Darth_Otaku
KRONOS love the new sig.

MAKASHIMAN
Anyways what style would you fight otaku? and what hilt type saber colr etc.........

Darth_Otaku
I fight Jiu Jitsu.

darth plo koon
hey makashiman you think your all big and stuff your crap

DarthMaul9123
Lord makishman shall not be talked to that way

tommy vercetti
I would master a mixture of makashi, vapaad, ataru and soresu. Soresu would help me defend myself well and against blaster fire, ataru would give me speed and an edge, vapaad would allow me to channel my anger and hate into powerful attacks and give me focus and makashi would aid me when outnumbered and against a lightsaber. I do not believe any other forms are required.

Redeemer
Originally posted by darth plo koon

Your thread is reported. I hope i don't see that kind of shit EVER again.

tommy vercetti
what form(s) would you use redeemer

MAKASHIMAN
Thx Redeemer.

Redeemer
Thx Redeemer.

Form II/Makashi/Way to the Ysalamiri.

Count Dooku's form.

My last username was "Count Dooku" because he is my favorite character, not just that...

...I love his Form.

Oh, and re-spell your title to "Duelist".

tommy vercetti
yeah count dooku is heavy and the greatest lightsaber duelist in the films bar windu.

Captain REX
Originally posted by darth plo koon

Mind your tongue, DPKoon. We do not appreciate such random insults here at KMC. TF.N is where you do that.

darth plo koon
waaaah ok i just being pee'ed of lately wont happen again /salute

darth plo koon
well when i see a arrogant person it makes me 2wice as arrogant cos theres no need can you see what im saying ?

darth plo koon
bro what is tf.n

Paola
quit the name calling

darth plo koon
as you wish but ive seen worse calling someone crap is hardly a bad insult

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.