Army Disciplines Recruiter with Promotion!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PVS

Imperial_Samura
Tch. No wonder opinions of the army are so bad. They prey on disadvantaged people, they do things like this, and I mean a quota? Absurd. Even more absurd that it seems rather then punished he was rewarded. Bah.

PVS
not to mention that honest recruiters are run out of the job.
so really you are punished for being a good person

Imperial_Samura
Disgusting really, it's hard to believe that any organisations could be so inefficient and messed up and then act surprised that people think badly of it. Really, they need to clean up their act and try to rectify such problems. I know that if I was considering a job with the armed forces things like this would be a big turn off, which isn't a good thing if people are scared of when they are trying to get 100,000+ soldiers recruited.

jaden101
2 things

anyone who falls for it is an idiot and i wouldn't want to fight next to them

and

sounds like the recruiter was quite innovative in his recruiting techniques...make him the boss

stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic)

SaTsuJiN

JimMorrison227
Sgt. Thomas Kelt is an inspiration to all army recruiters, all should follow in his tracks....... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.