do you believe in GHOSTS???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Nauj
Well my old house used to be haunted and I love ghost haunting. What are your thoughts? discuss...
http://www.irtc.org/ftp/pub/stills/2004-02-29/xusascii.jpg

Darth Nauj
I guess no one does but I do alien

Quellefalathwen
Dude, that is sooooooooooo awesome rock I totally beleive in ghosts........in fact, Grandma's old house was haunted!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Nauj
thanks thumb up

Storm
Ghosts real or not?
ghosts
Does anybody actually believe in ghosts?
Ghosts, are you afraid of them? do you believe in them?
do you bleive in ghosts ?

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Quellefalathwen
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
thanks thumb up

You are very welcome.......and it's true by the wayghost2

Fallen Jedi
our bed shakes a lot. shifty

Quellefalathwen
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi
our bed shakes a lot. shifty

That means nothing..........have you checked the history of the house...........nevermind I know exactly what you meant......... sick

Storm
doh

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi
our bed shakes a lot. shifty laughing out loud

good one

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by Storm
Ghosts real or not?
ghosts
Does anybody actually believe in ghosts?
Ghosts, are you afraid of them? do you believe in them?
do you bleive in ghosts ?

thanks I guess

Talon Ted
I do believe in ghosts after several encounters in my old house in London..

Darth Nauj
wicked cool. so what happened?

Quellefalathwen
wicked cool. so what happened?

....his unckle knocked on his front door and said "Let me in the Creature From the Black Lagoon is after me!!!!!!!!!" laughing

Quellefalathwen
Originally posted by Quellefalathwen
....his unckle knocked on his front door and said "Let me in the Creature From the Black Lagoon is after me!!!!!!!!!" laughing

Okay so it wasn't the Creature from the Black Lagoon.........it was the Headless Horseman laughing

Darth Nauj
laughing out loud

~Rad~
I love ghosts... and getting the crap scared out of me ...laughing out loud

Darth Nauj
yeah this is a very cool site actually www.ghoststudy.com and I dont know if you get the SciFI channel but they show ghost hunters there and its wicked awesome thumb up

Quellefalathwen
yeah this is a very cool site actually www.ghoststudy.com and I dont know if you get the SciFI channel but they show ghost hunters there and its wicked awesome thumb up

I know ....isn't it though.........I love "Ghost Hunters" and "Beyond Beleif: Fact or Fiction".........it's just sooooooooooooooooooooooo totally awesome.........hum....I think that that might be a little too many o's

Darth Nauj
its cool, I know a new season of ghost hunters starts next week I believe It looks awesome

Quellefalathwen
Cool......I can finally keep my mind off of "CSI" which is the only thing that I've been able to watch that is worth anything........besides "Charmed" which I watch everyday.....................because I love that type of thing

WindDancer
BOO!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.