Onslaught vs DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Onikirimaru
Similar to my other Doomsday vs Marvel thread, if Onslaught went to the DC universe, what would happen? Its not so much a question as IF DC would win, but more of who could Onslaught blow through. Now, Onslaught isnt landing in a deserted desert and calling out every hero in DC to come and get him, hes would formulate a plan and use all his psycho mind control stuff. Also, DC wouldnt really know anything about him or his strengths. Questions to think about is, Who would Onslaught go after in the DC universe to control and use their powers? Who would he take out first? In the early stages, he never even really had to fight directly if I recall, he managed to tie up the fantastic four going up against a figment of their imagination, a psionic projection or something if I recall.

Dark Thor
can parallax stalemate onslught?

Solidus Snake
of course....hed destroy him.

i mean he destroyed the sun eater

Onikirimaru
So Im sure Onslaught would avoid Parralax then.

Like I said, this isnt a fist fight versues everyone at once. Onslaught would probably avoid someone that strong until he figured out something.

Darkstorm Zero
Or until Onslaught absorbed enough people nessisary to aquire the power he needs to defeat any challanger....

ImmortalOne
If I were Ons, this would be my schedule:
1. Get some Hot dog
2. Read newspapers fore potential power source
3. Impersonate a damsell in distress in JLA turf
4. Suck the whole JLA powers...
5. Send a message through every beings mind in the Universe that Superman is now IMMORTAL
6. All the supez haters, Doomsday, IMperiex, DS, will come SUCK them all
7. Find a big toilet to shit on
8. Wipe my ass
9. Wash hands with soap
10. Destroy the whole DC, save on bottle of champagne
11. Drink the Champagne for celebration !!!

Onikirimaru
lol. Exactly!

Juntai
Spectre>Onslaught.

ZephroCarnelian
Ah yes.

And Spectre >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Onslaught would be my guess.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.