X-terminal (Superhero group for KMC) Registration

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BENITO
Leave your super hero name powers and join the team

or alternativily leave your supervillian name

as soon as 4 new member join and one villain the first battle will be made.

and we're only allowed to use the country in the KMC United Nations

BTW. I'm leader Benito my Powers are Enhaced Human with ! ton Strength and I've Been Martial artistly trained

Ken Kenobi
I am Creative, I have telepathic abilities that don't just let me read minds, but to force images into minds as well. I get my name from the creative dreamscapes/nightmares I force upon evildoers. I thrive on creating horrors for those who do wrong to endure in their own head.

BENITO
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I am Creative, I have telepathic abilities that don't just let me read minds, but to force images into minds as well. I get my name from the creative dreamscapes/nightmares I force upon evildoers. I thrive on creating horrors for those who do wrong to endure in their own head.

Ok Creative Welcome to the Team

Just Rember I'm Leader. (But You can be second leader If we need to split up or If we have enough to start a second team.)

Mainstream
I'm in I'll give you my stats later

BENITO
Originally posted by Mainstream
I'm in I'll give you my stats later your not an officail member until you have a superhero name.

or is mainstream your superhero name?

BENITO
WE need a villain Come on People.

Darth Nauj
can my sh name be Darth Nauj?? well as for my abilities I am half vampire/half human and can control the weather also.

BENITO
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
can my sh name be Darth Nauj?? well as for my abilities I am half vampire/half human and can control the weather also. No You Shouldn't have both you can have telepathy cause the weather wouldn't make that Much sense

Darth Nauj
fine fine half vampire/half human with telepathy stick out tongue

BENITO
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
fine fine half vampire/half human with telepathy stick out tongue ok

Hey anyone got a design of the hero look

Mainstream
Originally posted by BENITO
your not an officail member until you have a superhero name.

or is mainstream your superhero name?

yeah mainstream...mr. mainstream

BENITO
yeah mainstream...mr. mainstream any input on your powers Mr. Mainstream

Wickerman
Preacher. An ironic name, given the fact that my powers are emitting a either low or high frequency shockwave through the air (low or high depending on what needs to be done), rippling the electrons in the matter that is hit (on an about 120 degrees angle from the place of origin) to shreds (sort of like Blackbolt). When i utter a word the power is released, but at a low intensity. The higher the shout, the stronger the effect. I am therefore destined to silence. But in order to make up for this, i either use sign language, or write on a small notebook i carry around.

~wickerman~

ps: pm me when something starts happening

BENITO
Originally posted by Wickerman
Preacher. An ironic name, given the fact that my powers are emitting a either low or high frequency shockwave through the air (low or high depending on what needs to be done), rippling the electrons in the matter that is hit (on an about 120 degrees angle from the place of origin) to shreds (sort of like Blackbolt). When i utter a word the power is released, but at a low intensity. The higher the shout, the stronger the effect. I am therefore destined to silence. But in order to make up for this, i either use sign language, or write on a small notebook i carry around.

~wickerman~

ps: pm me when something starts happening ok then I wonder If we'll get to have a girl in the team

Wickerman
ok then I wonder If we'll get to have a girl in the team

I COULD rp a girl, but it would be kinda weird for people that aren't comfortable with their sexual preferences laughing

ps: i forgot to add to my character that he's in pretty good condition physically. Nothing above human, not even human peak, but pretty good all in all thumb up

~wickerman~

Mainstream
any input on your powers Mr. Mainstream

I can controll my atomic stucture, morph, grow and have unlimited energy firing abilities.

BENITO
I COULD rp a girl, but it would be kinda weird for people that aren't comfortable with their sexual preferences laughing

ps: i forgot to add to my character that he's in pretty good condition physically. Nothing above human, not even human peak, but pretty good all in all thumb up

~wickerman~ ok, all we need is a villain though for us to fight oh by the way we all live in a superhightech Apartment complex.

Wickerman
I can controll my atomic stucture, morph, grow and have unlimited energy firing abilities.

*cough*piccolowannabe*cough* embarrasment

~wickerman~

BENITO
*cough*piccolowannabe*cough* embarrasment

~wickerman~ hadn't you noticed that.

Wickerman
hadn't you noticed that.

I knew he had a thing for the guy laughing And i have to say i understand. From that whole load of crap that's called DBZ, Piccolo was my fav. character too embarrasment

~wickerman~

muserke
I'd like to be in but not as a villain. sad

I'm a good boy. yes

Can I be a hero too? My powers are strength and I'm fast (not like Superman, more like Neo), I mostly use martial arts and I can fight with every weapon(guns, swords, poles, you name it).

Please don't make me a villian. Villians suck.

Uneeklyconfused
Dark Temptress Uneek

power: the ability to uniquely confuse and annoy all who cross my path ,unintentionally of course...

am i in ?

Wickerman
Originally posted by muserke

I'm a good boy. yes

Can I be a hero too? My powers are strength and I'm fast (not like Superman, more like Neo), I mostly use martial arts and I can fight with every weapon(guns, swords, poles, you name it).

Please don't make me a villian. Villians suck.

laughing looks like nobody wants to be the villain.....well......if nobody decides to be a villain, maybe we should make a poll or something.....i dunno....

~wickerman~

Wickerman
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
Dark Temptress Uneek

power: the ability to uniquely confuse and annoy all who cross my path ,unintentionally of course...

am i in ?

You are sooooooo staying away from me laughing out loud

~wickerman~

Uneeklyconfused
You are sooooooo staying away from me laughing out loud

~wickerman~

im doing what to who now? ..crazy

Fallen Jedi
Leave your super hero name powers and join the team

or alternativily leave your supervillian name

as soon as 4 new member join and one villain the first battle will be made.

and we're only allowed to use the country in the KMC United Nations

BTW. I'm leader Benito my Powers are Enhaced Human with ! ton Strength and I've Been Martial artistly trained

do we have to wear spandex? confused

GuitarBunny
Dark Temptress Uneek

am i in ? laughing out loud

Wickerman
im doing what to who now? ..crazy

laughing This is gonna be fun.....i'm gonna work on a portrait of the character later wink

~wickerman~

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
laughing out loud

hey chica happy

join us evillaugh

Uneeklyconfused
laughing This is gonna be fun.....i'm gonna work on a portrait of the character later wink

~wickerman~

whoes geting naked when?

muserke
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi
do we have to wear spandex? confused
laughing

I hope not. confused

It rides up in the crotch. no expression

*Georgina_A*
laughing

I hope not. confused

Oooh, and you'd know because...? stick out tongue

BENITO
do we have to wear spandex? confused only If you want to

muserke
Originally posted by *Georgina_A*
Oooh, and you'd know because...? stick out tongue
Spidey told me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fallen Jedi
laughing

I hope not. confused

i don't like wedgies. sad

*Georgina_A*
Spidey told me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Suuuuure, that's what they all say shifty

BENITO

I'm a good boy. yes

Please don't make me a villian. Villians suck. I'm not gonna make you a villain and anyone's in you only get kicked out If your characters dies or loses there powers or Double crosses us

I only want a Villain cause we can't fight crime If theres no crime to fight.

Darth Nauj
laughing

I hope not. confused

laughing out loud

Fallen Jedi
I'm not gonna make you a villain and anyone's in you only get kicked out If your characters dies or loses there powers or Double crosses us

but i like playing both sides. shuriken

Wickerman
I'm not gonna make you a villain and anyone's in you only get kicked out If your characters dies or loses there powers or Double crosses us

I only want a Villain cause we can't fight crime If theres no crime to fight.

How about if a character dies but was liked so much by the rest of the crew, can he be oh i dunno......brought back to life? whistle

ps: uneek: you are, in about 3 minutes....but do it in front of the north window where i can see you thumb up

~wickerman~

Uneeklyconfused

ps: uneek: you are, in about 3 minutes....but do it in front of the north window where i can see you thumb up

~wickerman~

..what?

muserke
How about if a character dies but was liked so much by the rest of the crew, can he be oh i dunno......brought back to life? whistle
~wickerman~

If we can find the dragonballs. no expression Otherwise you're screwed. stick out tongue

Uneeklyconfused
If we can find the dragonballs. no expression Otherwise you're screwed. stick out tongue

the grand kai has them , i think ...messed

muserke
Then he's screwed. no expression

Wickerman

I'm not sure a dragon would be happy about being castrated erm

~wickerman~

Uneeklyconfused
the Grand kai is having nookie..??fear.....

Wickerman
the Grand kai is having nookie..??fear.....

I have no idea huh

By the way, Benito, will this be a serious rp, with a thread in the RP section? If so, you thought up breaking it up into several sections like "The hangout/The chillin room" or "Practice room" or stuff like that?

~wickerman~

DarkCanadian
Okay.

Well, I would like to apply for the armoured gunslinger or stealth/flexibility position.

Uneeklyconfused
we need more people no expression

BENITO
but i like playing both sides. shuriken well If you double cross us your out you can join any other Killermovies Superhero team but you can't rejoin us.

BENITO
If we can find the dragonballs. no expression Otherwise you're screwed. stick out tongue a character can be brought back through going to hades and having a deal with the reaper or we can create a clone of your character but then you must either change your character name or offically be give the number 2 to add to your name.

BENITO
we need more people no expression why so we can have multiple teams? cause If we have to many I'm gonna split you up and havbe another team member become a leader

BENITO
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
Okay.

Well, I would like to apply for the armoured gunslinger or stealth/flexibility position. you can have both

Mainstream
indeed

BENITO
Damn we need a Villain

How about we force it on someone like Spoony twisted

baddspellahl4
I want to be xt235476823. I have the abilitiy to use 100% of my brain to whoop good and evil ass.

BENITO
Originally posted by baddspellahl4
I want to be xt235476823. I have the abilitiy to use 100% of my brain to whoop good and evil ass. Hero or Villain? though.

baddspellahl4
neither, I'm an assasin, (a cheap one at that), so I'll kill good or evil ppl

muserke
a character can be brought back through going to hades and having a deal with the reaper or we can create a clone of your character but then you must either change your character name or offically be give the number 2 to add to your name.
Sweeeeeeeeet. big grin

BENITO
Originally posted by baddspellahl4
neither, I'm an assasin, (a cheap one at that), so I'll kill good or evil ppl so we can class you as a villain and fight you in the first battle.

Uneeklyconfused
Damn we need a Villain

How about we force it on someone like Spoony twisted

i thought i was a villianess confused

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrj fjglkdfj posu rsjgk sg i wann abe evil ,...alkhfoudsyg iusd y ranting

XIA
Can I be a villain?

baddspellahl4
I don't like being partial to either side, but I guess I'll take evil (it worked for catwoman so what-the-hell). hope, I don't suddenly betray them at some point in time angel_not

Mainstream
I was born into evil..it is a part of me....I have witness my kind destroy countless nations...I have see them kill and stand over the graves of childern...I have watched as the world trembled before race...and yet I want more...I want to be the one thing my race has never been...I want to be a hero.

XIA
........thumb up

BENITO
Originally posted by Neo_Communist
Can I be a villain? yeah sure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.