Luke NJO, Anakin (full potential) vs Revan (full potential) Markar Ragnos, Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kamikz
Wonder who will win this war, bet my money on Annie and Luke. And now Annie is excperienced and not a dumass.

Darth_Rankkor
Marka team wins. Marka is much more powerful than anakin which leaves Exar and revan to take on luke. Luke would fall. Even if marka had an hard time because of that "the chosen one" crap, he would be supported by exar and revan after they've slaughtered luke

MAKASHIMAN
THE PROPHECY IS BS LUKES OWNS

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
Marka team wins. Marka is much more powerful than anakin which leaves Exar and revan to take on luke. Luke would fall. Even if marka had an hard time because of that "the chosen one" crap, he would be supported by exar and revan after they've slaughtered luke

Hell...And for the sixth time in the last three days:
Lucas said that Anakin full developed would be the most powerful force user ever.

Meaning:
Anakin taking Ragnos
NJO Luke might take Revan

But still Kun is around and so Anakin and Luke just lose because NJO Luke can't beat Revan + Exar Kun and Anakin can't beat Ragnos + Exar Kun. So...Luke or Anakin goes down quick and the other one has to face Ragnos, Revan and Kun on his own. Sith win.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
Hell...And for the sixth time in the last three days:
Lucas said that Anakin full developed would be the most powerful force user ever.

Meaning:
Anakin taking Ragnos
NJO Luke might take Revan

But still Kun is around and so Anakin and Luke just lose because NJO Luke can't beat Revan + Exar Kun and Anakin can't beat Ragnos + Exar Kun. So...Luke or Anakin goes down quick and the other one has to face Ragnos, Revan and Kun on his own. Sith win.

Just to contradict me ... but in the end, the results are the same LOLOL laughing

kamikz
Nice thinking there Nai, though I think that Luke might be able to instantly kill someone, if that doesent work then Annie might be able to do a Dooku vs Obi, Annie thing and toss away someone and buery him under a tree or something.

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by kamikz
Nice thinking there Nai, though I think that Luke might be able to instantly kill someone, if that doesent work then Annie might be able to do a Dooku vs Obi, Annie thing and toss away someone and buery him under a tree or something.

Luke is simply not able to "instantly kill" people like Kun, Ragnos or Revan.

kamikz
I see, well how about disabling one from fighting until 1 of the siths are out?

chewbacca II
you know, i reckon anakin as in full potential could hold off exar and revan till NJO luke beat ragnos then luke would join the equation and balance it out and the jedi would take it

kamikz
Yeah that would work, his swordsman ship and power was legendary when he was mech vader, then as normal Annie he would probably be able to hold of two strong sith lords.

chewbacca II
no, i ment full potential anakin, meaning hes as powerfulla s he could ever get , not TPM annie

kamikz
Ops sorry I worded it wrong, I didnt mean normal Annie, I meant Annie without a suit.

Fishy
This is insane.

Do you know about who you are talking? Ragnos could has a very good chance of taking Luke. There is just no way Anakin or Luke could defeat any one of those people when they are working together. They are just to powerful to be paralyzed or something like that.

And Nai stop quoting GL in a thread with NJO Luke it doesn't work anymore.

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Fishy
And Nai stop quoting GL in a thread with NJO Luke it doesn't work anymore.

Hey...I didn't use his quote to argue about NJO Lukes force powers I just said that Anikan (full developed) would be more powerful than Ragnos. Not that this would aid him in the given duel situation.

Fishy
Oh okay, never mind then

MAKASHIMAN
LIGHT SHALL ALWAYS PREVAIL! big grin

Darth Windu
Okay- whoever said Luke could insta-kill or incapacitate anyone of these Sith Lords; I've got nothing to say. Luke may have a chance at beating Ragnos, but Ragnos has the same, if not a better chance of beating Luke. I'd say Anakin could take Ragnos after a very hard fight, though, not even he could defeat Exar and Revan at once. So let's say this; Luke engages Exar, and Anakin engages Ragnos. Revan would try to assist whoever was in the most trouble. After not being able to decide, he would start to attck Luke, who had weakened himself and Exar in his fight. Luke would die. Maybe, just maybe, Anakin could bring down Ragnos. Next, he would be attacked by a weakened Kun and a basically full-powered Revan. He himself would be weakened by his fight with Ragnos, and would fall to the two Sith Lords.

And Makashiman- just stop. Please. Just stop.

Darth Plagues
Wait a minute in the Darth Revan vs. Marka Ragnos thread...you guys were saying how Marka got owned by a Padawan and we don't know much about him (BLAH, BLAH, BLAH) But now he's against Luke Skywalker all of a sudden he has power again.

Bottom line...We don't know much about Marka Ragnos, so we can't clealy see the victor. And we know of NJO Luke Skywalkers amazing abilities...so Anakin at his full potential would have excelled way above what Luke could so here how it goes.

Anakin kills Revan probably with ease.

Luke can of course hold his ground on Exar and Marka Ragnos, until Anakin shows up and just helps Luke cut them into a million bady parts.

Fishy
Do you think so? We have never seen Reven reach his full potential for as far as we know and he owns. He could be far more powerful then Luke would be when at his full potential.

Darth_Frobo
Well, Exar kicks the living crap out of luke Revan holds off anakin long enough for him to get triple teamed and pwned. Exar was so powerful the ground shook wherever he walked so NJO gets pwned and then Revan and Ragnos double team ani.

Darth Plagues
Actually we know he can't reach Anakin's full potential...he has a midi-clorian count way above 20,000 and even Qui-Gon said "No Jedi has."

Revan's strong, but I don't think he gets anymore powerful than what he did in KOTOR II (Just my opinion: He may have more memories come back, but still it doens't match Anakins will)...Now if a KOTOR III comes along it might prove me wrong. But Anakin destroys them and having Luke there...well the two Jedi win.

Darth Windu
I agree that Revan will never be as powerful as Anakin in terms of potential and raw power, but his knowledge assists him greatly, and alongside Exar Kun or Ragnos, Anakin's toast. He'd put up a good fight, but he'd fall.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth Plagues
Actually we know he can't reach Anakin's full potential...he has a midi-clorian count way above 20,000 and even Qui-Gon said "No Jedi has."

Revan's strong, but I don't think he gets anymore powerful than what he did in KOTOR II (Just my opinion: He may have more memories come back, but still it doens't match Anakins will)...Now if a KOTOR III comes along it might prove me wrong. But Anakin destroys them and having Luke there...well the two Jedi win.

No Jedi has, and he only knows it of the recent Jedi.

I agree that Anakin could probably be more powerful then Revan fact is we don't know. Fact is you can argue about it all you want but all I have to say is I don't agree or I don't think the difference is that big and bam you don't have anything to argue with anymore.

Thats the problem with people like that, nothing to go on.

Darth_Frobo
any one of those could take luke alone exar and revan almost certainly, and any two of those can take anakin so it's over.

Darth Windu
I don't know that Revan could easily, but Exar certainly is capable of it.

Darth_Frobo
Revan has more knowledge and expereince then exar does as well as artifacts boosting his power and such and pre-cog, exar does seem to have a bit more raw power though.

Great Vengeance
We have no idea how strong marka ragnos is and we have no idea how strong anakin at full potential is so I cant determine the result of this fight.

Darth_Nefarus
based on what i've seen,read and heard GL say, I think the Skywalkers would win after an excruciating battle.

Anakin would be more powerful than anyone and the only person who could come close is NJO Luke (which, IMHO is what full potential anakin would have been)
the skywalkers are destined to be the best and that's all there is to it
IMHO

sith-master mat
fishy shhh vader kicks ass

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
based on what i've seen,read and heard GL say, I think the Skywalkers would win after an excruciating battle.

Anakin would be more powerful than anyone and the only person who could come close is NJO Luke (which, IMHO is what full potential anakin would have been)
the skywalkers are destined to be the best and that's all there is to it
IMHO

I agree with you on that statement Nefarus. But I think NJO Luke and full developed Anakin are both just slightly stronger than Revan and Ragnos.

As I said:
Anakin can take Ragnos alone
NJO Luke can take Revan alone

But you still have Kun here meaning 3 Sith vs 2 Skywalkers. And it doesn't matter where you put him. Anakin can't take Ragnos + Revan / Revan + Exar or Ragnos + Exar and Luke can't do it either so one of the Skywalkers would die quite quickly and you end with all 3 Sith vs the other one.

Darth_Janus
Well, considering GL hasn't quoted on the powers of anyone outside of the Skywalkers and Sidious, it's kinda open, idn't it?

Now, let's get some things straight:

-GL has not said ever or even hinted at that a full potential Skywalker could destroy all, no sweat. He has also never said that an ancient Sith would be no match for such a creation.

-GL has never elaborated on EU. And he most likely never will, so Skywalker fans will think they win and EU fans will think Ragnos wins. Just leave it at that.

-GL's focus is the movies, which is just the story of good versus evil and the Skywalker family. Keep that in mind. He has given EU creators at Lucasarts and such free reign so long as they don't directly contradict the movies. This is why NJO Luke even exists. If you go by GL, he might even say that NJO Luke is overpowered and not what he had envisioned.

-Potential is nice, but unless the Skywalkers were well-versed in Sith lore for a century or more, I would say Ragnos would still be a ridiculously hard fight. I mean, Yoda is older than Sidious by easily 9 times and yet the Sith knowledge made them almost even. Think about that.

Darth Plagues
Quote of Fishy: "No Jedi has, and he only knows it of the recent Jedi."

How do you know? Qui-Gon I'm sure knows about the Jedi history and would know if someone's midi-clorian count was higher than 20,000.

Darth Revan: Strong because of his knowledge.

Exar Kun: He's just strong.

Marka Ragnos: He possibly doesn't have a weapon that can block a lightsaber blade...he might have that Sith Scepter sword thing, but isn't that from someone else? Anyway...

Marka Ragnos gets owned in the first little bit of the battle by Anakin or Luke and then its two against two. Luke vs. Exar and Revan vs. Anakin...The Jedi win. Even vice versa the Jedi win.

Fishy
Ragnos gets owned in the first bit of the fight? laughing thats just stupid, he won't get owned easily if at all.

And how do I know? A lot of knowledge was lost, Midiclorians were never even mentioned in the EU, and never during those times so we don't know. QGJ would have no way of knowing about them, and then they are still Sith not Jedi. He does not say ever either. And Ragnos his weapon can block lightsaber attacks.

Darth_Janus
(Rebuttal with JanusEdit)
Quote of Fishy: "No Jedi has, and he only knows it of the recent Jedi."

How do you know? Qui-Gon I'm sure knows about the Jedi history and would know if someone's midi-clorian count was higher than 20,000. (You don't know for sure. And you can't prove or disprove it at this point.)

Darth Revan: Strong because of his knowledge. (Soley? We already know you are biased against Revan... Could you perhaps prove up and show us how he is weaker?)

Exar Kun: He's just strong. (Only a Sith deals in absolutely. Exar Kun is strong, yes. But he is much more than that. He has slain Jedi masters on par with Yoda.)

Marka Ragnos: He possibly doesn't have a weapon that can block a lightsaber blade...he might have that Sith Scepter sword thing, but isn't that from someone else? Anyway... (You obviously don't know enough here to make a judgment. Perhaps none of us do. But Ragnos used a blade that was woven together with Sith magics and would be able to withstand lightsabers as did the Sith blades of Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh)

Marka Ragnos gets owned in the first little bit of the battle by Anakin or Luke and then its two against two. Luke vs. Exar and Revan vs. Anakin...The Jedi win. Even vice versa the Jedi win.

chewbacca II
its true that QGJ could possibly (small chance) know the highest midi-chlorian ratings of all the really powerful jedi but he (for definate) wouldnt know the ones of the sith, but i i think that anikin (full potential) would hold revan and ragnos while luke finished off exar then it'd be and even fight one on one
NJO luke vs revan-luke (after long battle)
anakin(full potential) vs ragnos-anaikin, even tho he'd be tired from the previous duel he would still be ridiculously powerful at his full potential and i think he could take him and even if he doesn't its NJO luke vs ragnos- i reckon luke

Darth_Janus
I want all the Skywalker fans over here >>>>>>>>>

And the rest of us over here <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

That way, when my jawa regime opens fire, the splatter won't hit my followers and supporters.

chewbacca II
who are you wiht then ?

Darth_Janus
I'll let you know. Fishy, hand me the Sturmgewehr.

Darth Windu
Plagues. . . no one in the Star Wars Universe can "own" Ragnos. I agree, He might be defeated by Anakin, but likely not Luke. Possible, but doubtful. Ragnos would tire out Anakin severly even if he did lose. Of course, this is speculation about Ragnos' power, but it is most likely true.

Revan's main power comes from his knowledge yes, but he still must have been very powerful in the Force. Definetely not on Anakin or Luke's level, but powerful nonetheless. And even though his raw power is not on Luke's level, his superior knowledge of Force techniques and hidden powers would almost make up for that disadvantage.

And Exar Kun is powerful in both terms of potential and knowledge. He re-established the Sith, if I am correct, and drove the Republic to its knees. He also, as was said, defeated Jedi could give Yoda trouble, if not an outright fight for his life.

Marka Ragnos attacks Anakin, and Exar Kun and Revan attack Luke. Luke puts up a pretty good fight, but falls in a couple of minutes. Then, the two Sith assist the ailing Ragnos, defeating Anakin. Now, if you replaced Kun with Ulic, or gave the Jedi Yoda or a full power Jacen, they might put a better fight. But as it is, I don't think so.

Fishy
Ulic would make the Sith win just as well, he isn't Exar but he's still really good and good enough to tip the balance.

chewbacca II
ok, fair enough actually, iv changed my mind now, i reckon although the skywalkers are extremely hard the sith would take this just because of the simple fact that theres more of them

sith-master mat
meh

Darth_Janus
There's more kintergarteners at the local school but I can whup their asses right quick. C'mon and go out on a limb... use some reasoning.

darthrevan89
Why is it that everyone thinks that Anakin at his full potential could have taken anyone? That's just bull.

Fishy
Because they think he is even more powerful then NJO Luke, which is bullshit because NJO Luke is far to powerful if you trust GL his quote.

Darth_Janus
Exactly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.