Grievous Vs. Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MAKASHIMAN
THE DROID COMMANDER AFTER UNDERGOING EXTENSIVE TRAINIG VS THE OVERPOWERED PUNK FROM KOTOR

chewbacca II
revan would tataly obliterate GG

MAKASHIMAN
REVAN IS OVERRATED

kamikz
Acctually I think GG is going down here, even though I must admit I don't like Revan very much and he is considerd to be overpowerd. Mabey if GG still got his extra cyborg arms but was a kaleesh like he was before and not a droid.

I know this doesent belong in this thread but have an exile vs Revan thread been done before?

chewbacca II
I AGREE BUT HE WOULD STILL SPANK GG LIKE A B*TCH, I MEAN OBI DID IT AND REVAN IS MORE POWERFULL THAN OBI, EVEN THOUGH HE IS OVERRATED

chewbacca II
IM NOT SURE, CHECK ON THE LITTLE bOX ON THE TOP RIGHT OF THE SCREEN

kamikz
Yeah I guess. Though I think Obi is one of the greatest jedi ever. rock

Hey chewbacca 2, I have already done 3 threads today and I don't wanna make anymore today, I might be considerd desperate, would you like to do the thread the exile vs Revan. Both are in kotor games except in kotor 2 when you are the exile you are alot better.

chewbacca II
hmmm yer, sure i guess

MAKASHIMAN
LET ME REMIND YOU WHEN I MEAN EXTENSIVE TRAINING I MEAN ACTUAL JEDI TRAINING NOT A COUPLE OF SPARRING DUELS WITH DOOKU

Fishy
GOD you people suck....

What kind of ****ing thread is this? A incredibly powerful Sith Lord that killed hundreds and controlled stars entire army's defeated more then you can even count against a stupid droid?

If I need to tell you the answer to this thread then you really need to go out get laid and then buy a freaking brain. Because its obvious you don't have one.

kamikz
Don't take it so seriousley.

MAKASHIMAN
I HAVE A BRAIN AND THIS IS MY OPINION I BELIEVE GG TO BE BETTER THAN SOME OVERDRAMATIZED PUNK

Fishy
You are insane

And Don't take it seriously? I actually like posting here, except when some people like MAKA whats his name that should learn to put Caps off.

Seriously people should get a freaking brain and base things on somthing else then

I don't like Revan and he's going to lose or i'm gonna call my mommy

MAKASHIMAN
MY CAPS ARE STUCK NO ONES FORCING YOU TO READ THIS THREAD

darth zamorak
your actually saying gg can beat revan??? blink................

Fishy
You are MAKAS, by posting worthless shit you are forcing me to read it, now stop posting worthless shit.

And Zamorak you are right to be confused, this thread would give me a heart attack if I wasn't used to idiots by now.

MAKASHIMAN
CALM DOWN LIKE I SAID YOUR NOT FORCED TO READ THIS OTHER PEOPLE MIGHT WANT TO READ IT LIKE KAMIKZ

darth zamorak
this is sad........what the hell happened to the good threads???

MAKASHIMAN
YOU DONT HAVE TO BE ON THIS THRED EITHER IF YOU WANNA BLOW REVAN SO BAD START ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT HIM BUT JUST GET OF THIS THREAD IF YOU GOING TO BE IMMATURE

MAKASHIMAN
AND THE MIDDLEFINGER PIC IS OLD

kamikz
OK really GG gets owned by Revan, Makashi make another thread that is a little more even cause then people wont get pissed off, though I'm not pissed off at all, it's fun lol but GG gets OWNED, he has no chance in hell. Even though Revan is overrated.

darth zamorak
its a sig.

makashiman do you believe obi wan could beat revan?

MAKASHIMAN
LIGHT ALWAYS PREVAILS PROPS TO MY BUDDY KAMIKZ cool Happy Dance

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by MAKASHIMAN
YOU DONT HAVE TO BE ON THIS THRED EITHER IF YOU WANNA BLOW REVAN SO BAD START ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT HIM BUT JUST GET OF THIS THREAD IF YOU GOING TO BE IMMATURE

Ah...how I love people that tell other people they are immature while acting like 10 year old childs aimed with a keyboard... roll eyes (sarcastic)

darth zamorak
arent they ammusing?

Fishy
Not really, they annoy me like hell

Darth_Frobo
This is for all you n00bs out there mainly makashi at the moment.
Brought to you by Frobo productions, turning your child to the darkside in a kid freindly enviroment.

This weeks lesson:common sense

Stage 1:

First of all Makashi take your finger and hold it in the air your finger is at the end of your hand it is long and you probably shove it up your nose on a regular basis, now when your done whiping the snot off hold it in the air which is what you're breathing right now.

Now slowly bring it over the key that says caps lock, you can do this by moving your hand which is at the end of your arm in case you didn't know, if you don't know where caps lock is get an adult to help you, sounding out a word like lock might be more then your brain can handle.

Now slowly bring your finger down on this button once you've found it.

Now you no longer type in all caps and you at least apear to be slightly less illiterate.

Stage two:

Now comes the fun part, you actually get a chance to use common sense! Now think very hard but try not to strain yourself, if you're having trouble chances are you're brain trickled out of your ear while you slept, squeeze your pillow out into a large funnel with the small end in your ear the liquid should flow nicely back into your head. Now I have a question for you, do you think that because you hate someone it makes them weak? I'll answer that for you no it doesn't see common sense!! Wow your thought process almost rivals a four year olds now boy are you learning!!! Now I have another maybe you can answer this one all by yourself, Ready alright here it is, If you're completely ignorant about something or someone does that make them suck? Think hard it might take you a while so remeber what I've said about common sense. Now for one final question just because someone proves you wrong does that make them immature? when you have the answers to these mind bending questions maybe you can come back to me with some answers you know what you say in response to a question? Until then keep up your hooked on phonics and keep going to your "special" classes.

This weeks lesson brought to you by the number 2 like as in your IQ is 2 also spelled T-w-o and the letter n like in n00bcrap which is what you are. come back next week kids for more on common sense!Hooray!!

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php there's a link to help explain.

MAKASHIMAN
laughing laughing laughing beer

darth zamorak

Darth_Rankkor
Revan would pulverize gg into oblivion. 3 force pushes to the chest one force lightning to the head and a swift blow in a diagonal head to toe :P

Fishy
It would take him that long?

MAKASHIMAN
I ADMIT FORCE LIGHTNING SPELLS DOOM FOR GG BUT A PURE SABER FIGHT?

darth zamorak
pure saber fight? revan still wins

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Fishy
It would take him that long?

Just for the fun LMAO laughing

Fishy

Obi did it quite easily, he does not compare to Revan in saberskills. Revan would still own GG.

Darth_Frobo

please see my point on the caps lock button.

darthrevan89
This reminds me of the Desann Vs Revan thread.

MAKASHIMAN
BUTTON CAME OF ITS BROKE LIKE A BUM

darth zamorak
lol no no the dessan vs revan thread is one ****ed up thread

Darth_Frobo
okay that makes sense then sorry i thought you were one of those people who post in all caps just to be annoying, sorry I had to give you a taste of the wrath of frobo there.

MAKASHIMAN
NP WHEN IS STAGE 3 COMING OUT?

Darth_Frobo
ty I just get harsh sometimes, again quite sorry.

Darth_Janus
A keyboard has a capslock button and two shift keys. Are they all broke?

Nai Fohl
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/1506/punchtcpip3mn.gif

MAKASHIMAN
General Grievous would make revan his "lady in waiting" (with more training of course)

Darth_Frobo
um...no he wouldn't if you think that you're a noob Revan could take on an army of GG's obi kicked his ass with ease imagine what someone as powerful as Revan could do.

MAKASHIMAN
Grievous does have some skill to be able to swing around 4 sabers and not chop off his own arms. In rots he was weaker because mace crushed his chest besides, GL couldn't make him that powerful because obi-wan needed to live and returned unscathed to defeat anakin.

Captain REX
I feel sorry for the two who voted for Grievous. They'd be sorely let down when Revan merely throws him about with the Force then whacks off his head.

Darth_Janus
Nai stole my picture... for shame.

MAKASHIMAN
Grievous has armor made of cortosis so a lightsaber to the head is useless.

Darth_Janus
That's absolutel bullshit. How did Obi-Wan hack his limbs off then?

MAKASHIMAN
thanks to a stupid mistake on the seperatists' part his joints weren't made of the same metal as his armor.

Darth_Janus
lmao... That sounds like a made-up excuse if ever I heard one. Right...

Hear that, everyone? This whole time Grievous had cortosis armor. I like how that term gets thrown around like a drunk girl at a sailor's bar. Well, Obi-Wan must be GOD to hack off his arms at just the right point, without even knowing he was doing it. And what would be the point of cortosis arms when he can be stabbed in the stomach and die instantly?

MAKASHIMAN
It's like I said Grievous can't be too powerful or interesting because the story is based on anakin. GL needs to fill in all these holes between the site and the movies. I will always like Grievous but GL made him to scattered with all this different info. GL please fix all these wierd things on the site and in the movies. Oh yeah Janus where can I get approval to be a jawa. (cannot find political poll)

Darth_Janus
Where's the source that says GG has cortosis armor? Better not be Supershadow.

MAKASHIMAN
No never I would sooner condemn myself to hanging then listen to supershadow. My in fo is form star wars site and wiki. I know wiki is not 100% accurate but most ties in with star wars site. cortosis armor form both sites.

Darth_Janus
Starwars.com said that, eh? Got the link handy?

MAKASHIMAN
No got dial-up it sucks palpy buttocks everything is slow like the hulk movie.

Darth Windu
I actually just checked that, and nothing came up on cortosis. I think it mentioned it in LOE, but I might be wrong.

darthrevan89
This whole thread is pointless. Revan would tear GG apart.

MAKASHIMAN
How? He is made of metal.

kamikz
Makashiman, do you mean just GG's body or all of him? Cause Obi slices off his arms.

MAKASHIMAN
His armor, the tannish stuff that is his helmet,arms,handsetc. Obi chopped his joints from what I saw in the movie.

darthrevan89
How? He is made of metal.

Its a figure of speech. Revan would not actually tear, GG apart, but he would waste him pretty easily.

MAKASHIMAN
I know it's a term just kidding.

Darth L. Dipsit
No offense meant, Mr. MAKASHIMAN, sir, but I believe there is a vast array of SW characters less powerful than Darth Revan who could defeat General Grievous.

Illustrious
Revan IS overrated by a lot of individuals, but he's still leagues above GG.

GG (General Grievous) gets spanked horribly, gg (good game). 86'ed.

MAKASHIMAN
Thanks for calling me sir Dipsit.

Nai Fohl
Grievous isn't wearing cortosis armour. Don't know where you got this from. If his armour is made from a special metal that would be Durasteel and you can still cut that with a lightsaber although it's quite hard to do so.

And even IF he would have a cortosis armour. I have no doubt that Revan can do the same thing to him that Mace (crush his chestplate) and Obi-Wan (cutting his arms of; destroying his lightsabers) did to him.

So Revan will win this and he will do that with ease.

MAKASHIMAN
Durasteel? isn't thatt what vader has?

Dark Thor
and ppl said i made a horrible threads...

Nai Fohl
At least Vaders helmet is made from Durasteel. I guess his chestplate and shoulder armour is also (seems to be the same material).

MAKASHIMAN
General Grievous in rots is very much weaker than clone wars Grievous and the reason why he is weak and he coughs is because the girl with the purple saber crushed his chest.

Darth_Frobo
He still couldn't contend with revan, revan in one wave of his hand.

Darth Kronos
MAKASHIMAN..didn't u say ur caps lock button is stuck>?

Admiral Akbar
Lol good one Kronos, ANd mace windu is not a girl, as a matter of FACT!
Mace could snap his fingers and make GG inner body parts explode.

FAce it, GG is not a god. And revan is very damn close to being one.

MAKASHIMAN
I am not saying he is and revan is far from it. I got a new keyboard LOL.

Admiral Akbar
sigh..EU is not a pile of shit on the street, it is made for a purpose, this stuff did actually happen and it connects perfectly to the movies. So if Revan was powerful because EU says it, well then he is no way overated, and you are saying GG is the Roxxorz, because every one of your damn threads has GG against someone who could completly overpower him.

Admiral Akbar
I made a mistake, i meant destroy, not overpower.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.