Your favourite bits so far...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Phlegm! laughing out loudllaughing out loudllaughing out loud

Hermione202
Originally posted by Phoenix
Phlegm! laughing out loudllaughing out loudllaughing out loud

OMG that was ssoo funny.Ginny is a good character in these books..........she makes me laugh and often suprises me.

Phoenix
the thing she said about 'hermy told me to be myself' aww, so cute and so true! She's my fave girl char now! big grin ((Although she has to share that position weith Luna!))

OMG - Luna's commentating! big grin

Hermione202
i love that part as well . stick out tongue .Luna's really funny with those things! laughing out loud
and of all people they chose luna? rolling on floor laughing that was so funny laughing out loud

DarkCanadian
U-No-Poo "They'll be murdered in their beds."

Dobby vs. Kreacher.
Kreacher taking orders from Harry. "Kreacher, shut UP!"

Dumbledore acting insane. "KILL ME!"

Harry kissing Ginny.

The White Tomb.

Hermione202
U-no-poo was also really funny!

GoldenWitchy1
I think my favorite part is when Draco is saying he's going to kill dumbledore but Harry seens him get paler and lower hsi wand a bit, it shows draco isn't completely dark and wouldn't kill unless it was neccesarry, or ordered of him. I feel bad for Draco. I liek how we get to see this side of him that's never come up before. I like it when harry get's angry, too. It's hot! LOL.

Hermione202
i still like U-no-poo better but that part was good too

TheSun
Originally posted by GoldenWitchy1
I think my favorite part is when Draco is saying he's going to kill dumbledore but Harry seens him get paler and lower hsi wand a bit, it shows draco isn't completely dark and wouldn't kill unless it was neccesarry, or ordered of him. I feel bad for Draco. I liek how we get to see this side of him that's never come up before. I like it when harry get's angry, too. It's hot! LOL.
Draco was ordered to kill Dumbledore.

Phoenix
I wonder what'll happen to draco in the next book?

Phoenix

Phoenix

Phoenix
laughing out loud Sorry about that, I think my comp had a fit! big grin

DarkCanadian
And by a moderator too. Jenny, you should be setting an example for others! laughing A triple-post!

ladygrim
in one of the first chapters when narcissa & bellatrix knockked at a door and snape answered im like oooohhh wow i knew from that piont it was going to be good

DarkCanadian
Harry vs. Narcissa was good. I was like, "Burn, Cissy! Burn!"

ladygrim
big grin

DarkCanadian
"Won't, won't, won't, WON'T......."

Luna150
when harry is arguing with himself about weather to ask ginny out

She's Rons sister.
But she's ditched dean!
shes still rons sister.
Im his best mate!
That'll make is worse.
If i talk to him 1st-
He'd hit you.
What if i don't care?

Hermione202
Originally posted by Luna150
when harry is arguing with himself about weather to ask ginny out

She's Rons sister.
But she's ditched dean!
shes still rons sister.
Im his best mate!
That'll make is worse.
If i talk to him 1st-
He'd hit you.
What if i don't care?

typical harry

Originally posted by Phoenix
I wonder what'll happen to draco in the next book? Originally posted by Phoenix
laughing out loud Sorry about that, I think my comp had a fit! big grin Originally posted by DarkCanadian
And by a moderator too. Jenny, you should be setting an example for others! laughing A triple-post!

triple post? laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Saberstylemasta
My favorite part in the book is when Harry and Ginny get together.

tigress
the kiss was sweet

Hermione202
i liked how hermione kept ignoring ron which annoyed him.

Hermione-it doesn't help that you've grown a couple of inches(or something like that)
Ron-I'm tall

DarkCanadian
I thought that the funniest part was when Slughorn and Hagrid get very drunk.

the part with Harry sneaking up on Goyle(disguised as a first year girl)in his Cloak and saying: "Hello....you're a very pretty girl, aren't you?" Goyle screams shrilly and runs off. Ah, good times.

shadow12
mine was when herminoe attacked ron out of jelousy

oceanflame
hahah mine is when hermione is telling harry why all the girls fancy him and ron is like "I'm tall" hahah i laughed for a very long time after reading that big grin

GraciePoo
haha i loved the u no poo part. "the constipation sensation thats gripping the nation!" i laffed so hard, i must have read it a dozen times. i also liek the part about how hermione is telling harry why girls like him and ron keeps going on how hes like that too i laughed so hard. and the part where Ginny talks about how that girl keeps asking her is harry has a tattoo of a hippogriff on his chest and she tells her its a hungarian horntail. man, harry potter rocks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.