the exile vs darth revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chewbacca II
hmmm i don't really know that much bout the kotor eara so i dunno

MAKASHIMAN
I SAY GENERAL GRIEVOUS GOES BACK IN TIME AND MUDERS BOTH

kamikz
Thanks, really nice of you. I think the exile would win. Revan is overpowerd. You are better in kotor 2 then you are in the 1 one. Kreia, Revans master tells you you are better than anyone she has ever trained, still those are only words. You beat a whole sith academy alone on Malachor V, Revan takes out Sith at the star forge togheter with his team, still those are not half as many as the exile takes alone.

MAKASHIMAN
SERIOUSLY THE EXILE

Fishy
You are better in Kotor 2 because the level limit increases with 30.

The Exile however has done nothing that comes close to what Revan has done, he is far less impressive.

I'll copy past a reply from another thread here.

Edit: This is a reply from another thread so it might sound strange

Okay lets look at some facts

Willpower:

Revan resisted everything that came at him that attacked his mind, and won. He even managed to regain his memory when everybody thought it was impossible.

Exile? Lost his connection to the force becuase he killed a few people.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Winner: Revan

Lightsaber skills: With Revan we have hundreds of people telling us that he was great and legendaric during his time in the Mandelorian wars. After that he defeated 2 Terentak alone and 4 in total possibly with other people. Beats that can easily kill his oponents. Malak who took care of Kavar the best fighter in the Jedi Order was second to Revan and not as powerful. Meaning Revan was the best fighter in the Order and outside. He killed legendaric fighters too.

Exile fought a few rip off Dark Lords that were not as powerful as Malak and were not even in a commanding possition during the Jedi Civil War.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Winner: Revan

Force powers:

Revan controleld a star, and had some great willpower.

The Exile could eat other people that were powerful when he already defeated them with his lightsaber.
Winner: Revan more powerful, Exile nicer trick

This is just a small list I could make many more, all in all Revan is just far superior the Exile in everything.

Okay....

The Exile was a knight when he joined the Mandelorian wars so was Revan. They both came back to Padawan levels.

The reason why the Exile returned to the masters is because he already lost his connection to the force and he did not want to fight with Revan, takes guts but not power. Besides what did he have to lose.

Also Revan once lost his connection to the force and defeated people far more powerful then what the Exile defeated and he got his power back on his own. The exile did not. With the exception of Kreia of course. Malak and Kreia is debatable, but seeing as it was a lightsaber fight that the two fought I will say what Revan did was more impressive. Especially when you consider the location and what Malak did in there.

All in all what Revan did was a lot harder and far more impressive, his reputation is a lot greater and what Kreia says about him is less likely to be a lie. The Jedi always had Revan as the highest priority as well and didn't consider the Exile as important. It can only lead you to one real conclusion: Revan>Exile

That all being copy pasted I can safely say that the Exile has no real chance.

kamikz
Fishy, do you mean Revan beats the Exile in accomplishment and power or only accomplishment?

Fishy
Accomplishments and power, the best we have seen the Exile do is less then the best we know of Revan and Revan would have done so much more since then. We have never seen Revan his best. The Exile his best wasn't good enough on Dantooine.

So yeah from all we know Revan is just more powerful.

kamikz
But the Exile was barley a knight or is he more in Kotor 2, probably less huh?

Fishy
So what? Revan was a Padawan when he began his second journey and he did it. If the Exile was a knight he was higher then Revan. And seeing as he was front line general material he was more then just a knight he was pretty good.

Just no Revan.

MAKASHIMAN
REVAN IS A PUNK SUPPOSED TO BE ALL SOUPED UP AS THIS REALLY BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD BOSS

Fishy
Just shut up and turn of your caps

kamikz
I didnt say the Exile was a knight, I said barley, and that was before he lost his power so he was like force sensetive when he started his journey.

MAKASHIMAN
THEY ARE STUCK AND REVAN HAS HAD A LOT OF CRAP MADE UP TO MAKE HIM COOLER THE STARWARS DATABANK SAYS CRAP ABOUT HIM. THERE STRAIGHT FROM THE SOURCE REVAN SUCKS WIND

Fishy
Your point being? Really I don't understand what you are trying to say here.

Exile had the force when he met Kreia, Revan did not when he met Trask Ulgo or Carth.

Exile remembered his training, Revan did not. Exile had a great Master, Revan had Bastila.

Exile beats well nobody really impressive except for Kreia.

Revan beats lots of powerful people, including one who was at that location more powerful then Kreia.

Of course Revan has done greater things, he started with less and did more.

darth zamorak
wtf??? revan wins this one look at the facts , the exile doesnt just win because you hate revan and say hes overpowered.

kamikz
The exile defeats Nihilous, who could defeat Revan easily, and yes its because th exile is a wound in the force but still, he can do it and thats all that matters. If I remember right Kreia doesent teach you very much. She more tells you what you can become or what you will be able to do if you do that and that, shes not teaching him. Except for the upgrades lke jedi master, watchman and weapon master.

Fishy
She teaches him, teaching can be done in serval ways. She was his teacher unlike Revan who just had Bastila.. I'd rather have Kreia.

and the Exile is the only one that could beat Nihilus the only hope they had. Nobody else could do it, even if all EU characters joined together they would fail. Does not mean that the Exile can defeat all of them, so it means jack shit to me.

MAKASHIMAN
WHERE IS THE PROOF OF THESE AWESOME FEATS GIVE ME A GOOD WEBSITE WITH ALL THIS INFO BESIDES SUPER SHADOW laughing laughing laughing laughingAND MY CAPS ARE STUCK!AND THE NAME IS MAKASHIMAN!

Fishy
Play Kotor for crying out load, you would hope you did already.

darth zamorak
nihilus would be able to beat everyone but that doesnt mean hes more powerful than them.

kamikz
Still Revan remember his teachings at the end of kotor and Malak said he was stronger than before, still the Exile is as strong as him according to me. Ok I can never like Revan more than the Exile but you've changed my mind about Revan so now there about equal to me.

MAKASHIMAN
KOTOR IS CRAP

darth zamorak
you may be the only person that has ever said that makashiman

MAKASHIMAN
PROBABLY BUT FROM THE DARKNESS WILL EMERGE THE LIGHT AND THEY SHALL BELIEVE WHAT I BELIEVE

PSYCH

kamikz
Listen Fishy, I'm sorry if I'm pissing you off, I just post my opinion, this is my second day here. I don't want enemies so sorry if I have offended you in any way.

Fishy
Originally posted by kamikz
Still Revan remember his teachings at the end of kotor and Malak said he was stronger than before, still the Exile is as strong as him according to me. Ok I can never like Revan more than the Exile but you've changed my mind about Revan so now there about equal to me.

He doesn't remember them at the end of Kotor, by then everybody still thought it was impossible. Revan managed to find a way to turn it around on his own something everybody thought was impossible.

MAKASHIMAN
LISTEN FISHY AND ZAMORAK AND ALL OTHER REVEN FANBOYS YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO READ MY THREADS BECAUSE THEY WILL JUST ANNOY YOU

Fishy
You might want to stop making them, you really are insane to make threads just to piss on Revan, can't you just do that on your own

MAKASHIMAN
I PREFER TO LET PEOPLE KNOW HOW I FEEL

Fishy
Then keep it to one thread where we have all finished debating about it already.

MAKASHIMAN
NOOBS

darth zamorak
lmao

Fishy
God that was just hilarious.

Darth Windu
Maka, you're not really doing anything for your rep here, and all you are doing is pissing everyone else off.

Emperor Revan
Does anyone else get sick of newbs or noobs constantly whining that someone is overrated? To me that just says I can't think of a reason why he's weaker than you say but I don't want him to be so I'll say he's overrated.

It gets really old. The only ones I really think are overrated are the ones we know too little about and that's solely because we know too little about them.

MAKASHIMAN
JUST CUZ IM A NOOB HERE DOSNT MEAN IM A NOOB TO STAR WARS
beer

darth zamorak
you just admitted to being a noob

kamikz
My buddy has KOTOR and I have played it with him, seen like the ending and hes told me a little about Revan and what happens through the whole thing still if what your saying about Revan is true, I really need to play through the game with my own eyes and mabey finish it before I post anything more about Revan. Then we'll see what I think.

MAKASHIMAN
YEAH SO

Human Vader
yeah that might help just a tiny bit

Fishy
You should... Be sure to read up on him more too.

kamikz
Will do, it's cool between us right?

Fishy
Yeah, I have no problems with you

kamikz
smile

MAKASHIMAN
HOW BOUT ME? rolling on floor laughing

Fishy
I think you should stop posting and start thinking

MAKASHIMAN
NO MORE TROUBLE PLEASE

Fishy
What? You asked

darthrevan89
Originally posted by MAKASHIMAN
KOTOR IS CRAP

GO **** YOURSELF

MAKASHIMAN
CALM DOWN

Darth Windu
If Fishy or Emperor Revan are here, go to the Janus' Political thing and meet my demands. Please. smile

Darth Windu
And everyone chill. People, stop giving MAKASHIMAN such a hard time. MAKASHIMAN, stop saying stupid stuff and act reasonable. Your opinion is your own, but control yourself, and express it in a sensible and formal manner. Windu out.

MAKASHIMAN
YOUR A VERY RESPECTABL MAN DARTH WINDU BLITZKRIEG beer

Darth Windu
Thanks. smile

Darth_Frobo
We should lay off the noob bashing, anyways makashis already been bashed pretty bad,okay very bad so we should give him a break, from now on I propose leaving a humerous picture everytime a noob says something dumb and see how long it takes until there are more pictures then letters on the site.

For futur nooby bashing purposes however a pic like this,( or completely destroying their emotions for life.) are best.

kamikz
I just had a question for Fishy or any of the Reven experts, cause mabey you can give me an answere, why does Kreia say The Exile is greater than any she has ever trained, including Revan?

darthrevan89
Who says Kreia's word is law?

Emperor Revan
I just had a question for Fishy or any of the Reven experts, cause mabey you can give me an answere, why does Kreia say The Exile is greater than any she has ever trained, including Revan?

She may have trained Revan but the last time she knew him he was a padawan or a Jedi master at best. Then he went off to fight in the Mandalorian War, learning tons of Sith knowledge from Malachor V which alone increased his power dramatically but so did the fighting. After losing all his memories he comes back and by the end of KOTOR he's even stronger than his first reign, only to later recover all of his memories, including Sith knowledge from Malachor V and Korriban, Jedi knowledge from Coruscant and Dantooine, and all his battle experience. Basically she is saying that the Exile is stronger than Revan when she was training him.

darth-yoda
i thought she said that for moral support if someone says your the strongest ever you feel good come on if you were goin to fight a soth lord what would you rather have ur suck go home and cry toyuor mammy and play pokemon on you gameboy or you are the strongest i have ever trained

MAKASHIMAN
How was i bashed? I'm a newb not a noob, keepin the peace

MAKASHIMAN
Good news I am writing with normal letters! laughing laughing

Darth_Frobo
congratulations we're all very proud, seriously though thanks man it helps the eyes.

Great Vengeance
Maka, not to be harsh but your not funny and need to get a life. Oh wait that was harsh..."He who dares not offend cannot be honest".

Fishy
Originally posted by darth-yoda
i thought she said that for moral support if someone says your the strongest ever you feel good come on if you were goin to fight a soth lord what would you rather have ur suck go home and cry toyuor mammy and play pokemon on you gameboy or you are the strongest i have ever trained

I agree, first of all what EV says has some truth in it. But she probably said it more because she did not want to dissapoint the Exile. Besides the Exile still needed to go out and face Revan, or follow him. What should Kreia have said, yeah I want you to go find and possibly kill Revan. You are really weak compared to him however?

kamikz
He's not weak compared to him. I really hope we get to see them fight in KOTOR 3 or if there a team there then them sparr against eachother. And I don't think Kreia said that just to be nice, it must have more of a meaning than to cheer him up. Please this is just my opinion so don't get pissed off at me. If you think I'm wrong just post a friendly reply.

Fishy
I won't get pissed off, If somebody posts a normal reply nobody will get pissed off.

But yeah I don't agree I already posted my reassons why. Revan is far more impressive then the Exile is. I can just not see the exile becoming more powerful then Revan is in such a short time when he couldn't come close in a very lang time.

Darth_Janus
This has been debated months ago. And my verdict stands: Revan wipes the floor with the Exile. Plotwise, he was originally going to anyways, but the ending was cut for time restraints.

xxxpoppunker182
Thanks, really nice of you. I think the exile would win. Revan is overpowerd. You are better in kotor 2 then you are in the 1 one. Kreia, Revans master tells you you are better than anyone she has ever trained, still those are only words. You beat a whole sith academy alone on Malachor V, Revan takes out Sith at the star forge togheter with his team, still those are not half as many as the exile takes alone.

the onlyreason you were more powerful in KOTOR2 is because the game writers gave you a shock when you found out YOU were Revan and they just wanted to "out do" who you were or how pwerful you were in the sequal to keep your attention pretty much to sell the game and make more money.

Fishy
Where the hell did that half as many come from?

And actually I did take the Star Forge and the Academy on the unknown world alone. Actually the temple of ancients was not an academy it was filled with Sith Masters and I owned them all alone. Far more powerful then those guys that the Exile faced. The most powerful Sith Lords had all died by Revan or by fighting themselves so really what the Exile faced could not have been more powerful, and it sure as hell wasn't in greater numbers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.