Comic Con 2005 report (Anime Expanding Heavily)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WindDancer
Hiya everyone!

I'm back from Comic Con in San Diego and I bring you a brief report on the increase expansion of Anime and Manga in the Comic book market. This year the Anime and Manga genre has exploded with tons of new titles and sales of manga magazines have increase in massive numbers. Now, last year I couldn't attend the convention, but this year I got a chance to go and was impress with the amount of anime fans attending. It seems each year Anime is increasing more and more in the U.S. and that is something that most fans will appreciate.

There were 3 rooms (thats right Three rooms!) for Anime and Manga. Future releases and well known and famous titles. Like Yu-Yu Hakusho and one of Anime's biggest suscessful title Inu-Yasha. One of the most recent and latest Anime titles to be susesful is Samurai Champloo! Which has been a hit in the States and has attracted quite a fanbase.

Most of you fans already have taken notice of how much Anime has increase in the American market. From Barnes and Noble to Virgin Records most major entertainment retailers are welcoming the genre. Comic Con is further proof that Anime and Manga will continue to expand and increase in the American market. From TV to movies and to books Anime popularity will have an impact. The future of Anime and Manga looks safe and promising.

WD

sai12
Oh, that is very encouraging news! We all know that anime/manga is sweeping the US hard!

Thanks for the update Wind!

WindDancer
Absolutely! I'm really excited that Bandai and Tokyo Pop were at the Convention. Lots of Goodies coming our way! big grin

Freaky Zeeky
Any good looking Asian girls?

StaT1c
Most Asian girls aren't attractive.

SamuraiSquirrel
yeah but the ones that are.......whew

riku harada
sounds cool. i'm going next year with a big group of friends. i think we're doing inuyasha or something.....

WindDancer
Originally posted by Freaky Zeeky
Any good looking Asian girls?

Yup! All very lovely looking girls. And nice too.

Freaky Zeeky
thumb up

riku harada
laughing

ZomBiE_HunTER
Originally posted by StaT1c
Most Asian girls aren't attractive.
What u talking about?
There hot as hell!!

Freaky Zeeky
Guess what set. blue_bandana

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.