Digital camras

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damien B
They are good and suck at the same time damn btteries!!

Cinemaddiction
Use rechargables.

CURIOUS22
I personally dont like them.....especially the ones with the delay. you miss out on so many good pictures.

Ken Kenobi
My camera uses AA batteries, it will go through brand new batteries within 30 minutes. I resorted to buying rechargeable batteries for high tech devices. It is good my charger fills em up within minutes too. big grin

SimpleSeduction
the quality on mine sucks

CURIOUS22
I am major in photography...or trying to at least....and ever since i got my cannon, i just cant even think of a digital. not to mention, with digital your less likley to actually print the photos

Darth Nauj
I need to get one messed

Clovie
they're comfortable. you can delete pics immediatelly big grin

CURIOUS22
doenst the delay drive you nuts....although sometime you get funny pictures from that.....people making funny faces thinking they are done.

SimpleSeduction
Mine doesn't delay thankfully

CURIOUS22
thats good.....but like you said, quality is also an issue. why cant we have our cake and eat it too?? confused

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by CURIOUS22
doenst the delay drive you nuts....although sometime you get funny pictures from that.....people making funny faces thinking they are done.

Mine only delays when the batteries are in the last minute of life, and by that point I have them replaced anyways.

I only got my digital because I like instant results, to know I have the perfect shot and not accidentally crop something wrong. And it's true, I'm less likely to print out my photo's, but I don't care really. I store them in online photo albums that I can easily access.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.